• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3068 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I just want to bring some thing, I still have seen people hating on Elysian.x ... I remember when Elysian was being a typical koreaboo and katie would make hate accounts against Elysian and call her out for being a koreaboo and wanting to go to korea..Btw Elysian was like 14/15 at this time. 

Recently I saw her account and she seems to have completely left the koreaboo phase and has been really nice to me when I spoke with her. She even did not mention katie once to me..The funny thing is, is that katie would hate on Elysian so much yet she is doing now, at 18 years old, the same stuff that Elysian had done and mentions Elysian ALL of the time. Like katie is such a hypocritical bitch. I know Elysian had done a lot of stupid shit but she's grown out of, why hasn't katie? Katie is an adult now and still acts like this while messy Elysian (whom is younger) has grown out of that shit. 

Edited by iuqueen

Posted

I just want to bring some thing, I still have seen people hating on Elysian.x ... I remember when Elysian was being a typical koreaboo and katie would make hate accounts against Elysian and call her out for being a koreaboo and wanting to go to korea..Btw Elysian was like 14/15 at this time. 

Recently I saw her account and she seems to have completely left the koreaboo phase and has been really nice to me when I spoke with her. She even did not mention katie once to me..The funny thing is, is that katie would hate on Elysian so much yet she is doing now, at 18 years old, the same stuff that Elysian had done and mentions Elysian ALL of the time. Like katie is such a hypocritical bitch. I know Elysian had done a lot of stupid shit but she's grown out of, why hasn't katie? Katie is an adult now and still acts like this while messy Elysian (whom is younger) has grown out of that shit. 

Is that true? Good for Elysian.

Posted (edited)

@iFlipTablesx yes it's true. I would give you her username but I don't want to put it for every one to see cuz I know some people still hate her on here. She's actually been battling depression so I don't want her involved any more. But If you still wanna know Elysian instagram, you can private message me. I wish katie would take notes from Elysian instead of being a hypocrite and trust me, I hated Elysian but now that I saw she grew out of it, I'm kinda okay with her now lol unlike katie ofc 

Edited by iuqueen

Posted

Elysian has, and always will be, a step above Katie.

Elysian was awful, but most of it can be attributed to her adolescence and general immaturity at the time. I still follow her and she’s genuinely grown from her past. Elysian did, at one point, have an account about Katie. 

Katie, on the other hand, refuses to grow up. She’s racially targeted my friends through sending her army on a witch hunt, posed as a Korean man in an attempt to get nudes out of a minor (Katie was about 17, minor was 13-14), teased Korean girls for getting plastic surgery and overall hypocrisy and lies. 

Katie once ridiculed me online for being insecure, having body issues, being beaten up and the likes, while not even an hour earlier expressing her own body issues; how she desired to fit into the unrealistic Korean body standard because of Kpop. She deemed herself insecure. Who isn’t.

After she got her nose job, she flipped 180 and started belittling insecure people and showing them into the same category as her “SJW haters”. 

Now, I’ve realised, that we are no longer dealing with a privileged kid.

We’re dealing with a spoiled adult.

Quick sidenote: her real name is Kathleen Kennedy... or Kathlyn Kennedy... Idk if it’s already been mentioned, but Kathleen’s no longer a minor

Posted

She has finally posted on her public account 

Screenshot_2018-04-29-23-43-44.png

She can save the pitty. Stop trying to cover up your fake suicide attempt. She's honestly such a cunt omfg i have lost all sympathy for her

i mean lol didn't she want to go to korea in May? So perfect timing for a comeback i guess

Posted

Quick sidenote: her real name is Kathleen Kennedy... or Kathlyn Kennedy... Idk if it’s already been mentioned, but Kathleen’s no longer a minor

I looked up all her profiles and it just made me so sad... she looks so kind and sweet and she looks really happy with all her friends. She has a good life and she’s just ruining it with her disgusting personality. She’s so pretty and surrounded by people that seem to care so much about her.

I hope she realizes this and just stays away from the internet/ social media for awhile. She needs to grow up and fix her entire personality...

Posted

I didn't know people still actively hate on Elysain :alpacashocked: People constantly confuse Katie for Elysain (Wonder why). Kudos to Elysain though for doing us and herself a favor and stopping all her shenanigans. She must be 17 now? It seems she learned her lesson unlike Katie.

Sidenote : So since Kathleen Kennedy (Love the name) is not a minor anymore, what more can we discuss on here about her?

Posted

@loonie.23 I'm sure she will provide us with many stuff when she makes her "big comeback" if she ever does lmaooo, she's an adult now but still naive and immature. Boring!

Posted (edited)

Katie literally looks like Martina from Eat Your Kimchi

E53F4D59-E4BC-418B-BD78-9AC577F15781.jpeg

Edited by loonie.23

Posted (edited)

I wish she would change her hair back to her original dark color  and yes she does look like her a bit. I remember someone called her that and she blocked them LOL @loonie.23

Also she said she wanted that account to be secret ? But yet she has her big face as the profile picture..like that's VERY secret katie/Kathleen lol 

Edited by iuqueen
Name correct

Posted

Her name is Kathleen Kennedy. She posted a photo of her license once showing her name

Posted (edited)

Her name is Kathleen Kennedy. She posted a photo of her license once showing her name

tf, that is a bit dangerous lol

I wonder when she posted it, I never saw it before..but she can't complain about people knowing her personal shit if she posts about it like that 

Edited by iuqueen

Posted

lol how attention seeking can you get 🤦🏻‍♀️

Posted

lol how attention seeking can you get 🤦🏻‍♀️

That has to be the most generic "can I speak to the manager" name I've ever heard and my name is Karen :alpacafedup:

Posted

I highly doubt she's going to Korea this year. She doesn't have a job, probably not a lot of savings, and her parents already funded an expensive AF nosejob. Her parents are already iffy about her going at all. She's going to get a good reality check when she realizes that mommy and daddy aren't going to be funding this, and she needs to WORK for her money to travel.