• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

katieaegi

3090 posts in this topic

Posted

She has a Korean boyfriend, yes. She can't say no but...

Where's the proof about the 30 years old??????

Sorry, he just looks old again. She probably won’t mention age.:S

C916C456-2740-4853-91AA-912F46ED4792.jpeg

Posted

He's from the 97s, just not the best pic of them.

Posted

He's from the 97s, just not the best pic of them.

You’re her friend I guess?

Posted

When Katie and Anna's threads are revived. 

So it looks like she is back in Korea? I thought she was back in America? 

Posted

I'm pretty sure she's still in America, what makes you guys think otherwise?

Posted

She is still in America. It’s another long distance, online relationship. 

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure she's still in America, what makes you guys think otherwise?

Okay whew I was like damn girl be on levels of Miranda. But I feel bad for the guy...I hope he knows what he is getting into. 

Edited by Mabon

Posted (edited)

Not to white knight but who the hell cares if he’s older or not lol

Isn’t she like 20 now? 2 consenting adults, and it’s not like he’s 60 damn. I get she did dumb/stupid/insensitive/racist/very shitty things but we really don’t need to sit here and pick apart every little thing 🙄 It’s not even like you came out with a fact either, you’re just assuming on his looks (poor guy got people out here saying he looks old 😶)

I mean tbh I’ve read this thread through and through and I don’t see why it should be revived rn. She’s not bothering anyone/doing anything atm. Didn’t she like...try to kill herself and go to rehab for alcoholism? Girl has been through the wringer and has been very quiet as of late. I get reviving it if she starts being a cunt again, but for all we know she could be working on bettering herself. Let her live damn.

Can you post some proof?? Like just a crumb please.

And once again!!!! Why does it matter what a consenting adult does in their own damn relationship!!!!! Just because it’s online/LDR doesn’t make it invalid ://// That’s so problematic to make that implication!

Edited by filthy

Posted

I feel like we should leave her alone for right now. She's not being annoying and bothering anyone atm. She's keeping a low profile and trying to rebuild herself. Aint nothin wrong with that

Posted (edited)

Not to white knight but who the hell cares if he’s older or not lol

Isn’t she like 20 now? 2 consenting adults, and it’s not like he’s 60 damn. I get she did dumb/stupid/insensitive/racist/very shitty things but we really don’t need to sit here and pick apart every little thing 🙄 It’s not even like you came out with a fact either, you’re just assuming on his looks (poor guy got people out here saying he looks old 😶)

I mean tbh I’ve read this thread through and through and I don’t see why it should be revived rn. She’s not bothering anyone/doing anything atm. Didn’t she like...try to kill herself and go to rehab for alcoholism? Girl has been through the wringer and has been very quiet as of late. I get reviving it if she starts being a cunt again, but for all we know she could be working on bettering herself. Let her live damn.

Can you post some proof?? Like just a crumb please.

And once again!!!! Why does it matter what a consenting adult does in their own damn relationship!!!!! Just because it’s online/LDR doesn’t make it invalid ://// That’s so problematic to make that implication!

Her Instagram..? I can post the “proof” if you want it. Her interview always rubbed me wrong. I don’t think she’s changed much, and keeping low profile doesn’t erase her racism.

Edited by sasooya

Posted

Her Instagram..? I can post the “proof” if you want it. Her interview always rubbed me wrong. I don’t think she’s changed much, and keeping low profile doesn’t erase her racism.

Nobody is erasing her racism. Its just that we shouldn't go snooping through her account just to revive the thread. So what if she's dating a rando Asian man. Who cares? It's not tea and not important.

Posted

Nobody is “erasing her racism” or her past. It’s literally impossible considering there’s actually over 200 pages of it on this website and probably even more.

It’s simply the fact that you are reaching sooo hard, and for what? To expose her dating a (possibly) older man when she is a consenting adult? Or is it simply because he’s Asian? I’m sorry you’re still salty after this thread has been dry for months but you can 100% move on with your life! There’s plenty of other threads and you can be first in line for this one when/if Katie ever starts acting foolish again. Let the girl have a chance to grow change and move on. Seriously. 

Katie is old news, let her go

Posted (edited)

Nobody is “erasing her racism” or her past. It’s literally impossible considering there’s actually over 200 pages of it on this website and probably even more.

It’s simply the fact that you are reaching sooo hard, and for what? To expose her dating a (possibly) older man when she is a consenting adult? Or is it simply because he’s Asian? I’m sorry you’re still salty after this thread has been dry for months but you can 100% move on with your life! There’s plenty of other threads and you can be first in line for this one when/if Katie ever starts acting foolish again. Let the girl have a chance to grow change and move on. Seriously. 

Katie is old news, let her go

Anyone is allowed to update threads about anything they’d like. But sure.🤷‍♀️

Edited by sasooya

Posted (edited)

It was important when she was dating a way older korean man when she was a minor but they broke up and now she is 20 so if this new guy is way old..she is an adult, and sure he did look older in my opinion..but does it matter ? As long as she aint acting like he is some korean trophy to gain clout (frenchymorgan for example) then its not a big deal that he is Korean necessarily... her stuff is fully  private now and she is finally being normal in America...if she does go to korea again and starts acting messy or arrogant like before then the thread should definitely be revived with new tea but until then, ignore her ig ?? lol ive seen some newer/recent stuff that i deemed a bit cringy that she has posted on her social media but its not enough to discuss it here and btw we already discussed why the Ploopy interview was whack and provided one sided evidence...i dont want to give her clout anymore so 

She is definitely OLD news like @filthy said..

Edited by soldiboii
about the interview

Posted

Hello.

Please note that we have the following rules:

19.  Do not intentionally lie about people you are posting about.

a. Don’t fake screenshots, quotes, or other evidence.

b. If you are unsure whether or not something is true, don’t claim it as absolute fact.

c. Don’t accuse people of anything serious without evidence to back it up.

20.  Don’t necro threads that have been inactive for over a month unless you are providing new and relevant content.

The rules in their entirety can be found here. Please review them.

Thank you.