• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3067 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Did she dye it in korea?

i think she dyed it herself ? It looked bad and it is probably why she dyed her hair a dark color, tho some say  she dyed it to look more ‘korean’ lol !  (((Maybe she did one of those apps where you can airbrush a color on your hair but it did look like real red hair))) either way many things cause hair loss like mentioned in another post....even smoking cigarettes can...which she seems to do a lot of smoking 

Edited by soldiboii

Posted

she out here trying to become an influencer because an interview where she apologizes for nothing of substance is supposed to make her squeaky clean? dumb

I would be more welcoming if she actually owned up to the lies and poor decisions she made in the past, but instead shes just hiding behind the guise of a quirky dancer.

people who can't see the wrong in their actions and don't feel apologetic can never change until they get off their high horse.

Posted

She had uploaded a dance cover yesterday (It was.. As expected) and it had more dislikes than likes, but it seems she deleted it and re-uploaded it to only Instagram. Betcha it’s so she can avoid the BulLyInG and only receive ass kissing comments from people who bought her white woman tears

:drool:

Posted

Kathleen after she cried her "white woman tears" and realized that not everyone was gonna dick ride her forever.DelightfulHarshBubblefish-size_restricte

Posted

Is her scalp okay?? Like is it just me or does it look like she’s balding?

E8C28850-3665-4226-9E63-A20FE311FBE9.jpeg

7C926E88-BF85-428A-98A4-749A45F33E79.jpeg

Looks like she hasn't washed her hair in 10 days.

Posted

Long time lurker! 

Of all the members of the rat pack, she looks so messy and greasy. If you look at the other girls they look some what put together and have their life in order some how but Katie looks like a complete hot mess to me. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by excusemeimbaby