• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3068 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you remember around what page # this was?

it took 10 minutes but I found a few instances, there were more, but you could also go through the rest of the thread. 

58- ppl telling her to escape Hwan

60- advice 

64- ppl defending her going private, if she doesn’t want us to see it, let’s not pry

65- telling her friend to help her get help

Posted (edited)

(btw that tea account did make a good video response) 

someone made a response ?? Is there a link to the tea account video i want to watch it if possible :alpacacrush:

i guess shes trying covers again but thats funny to me cause some supporters are commenting on reuploaded dance covers and are telling those who uploaded them to take it down cause they said the dance videos will “ ruin her life again ” an they even say as if she is trying to be private from now on which is false cause she has been promoting her social media very publicly....Her videos are cringy but that is not all that gets her critics now :alpacaconfused:

Edited by soldiboii

Posted

Do you think shes trying to rake in pity follows from this situation?

Posted (edited)

someone made a response ?? Is there a link to the tea account video i want to watch it if possible :alpacacrush:

Yeah from that same person https://youtu.be/GMGbPqC6DlE

Edited by Ringmybell

Posted

Yeah from that same person https://youtu.be/GMGbPqC6DlE

i enjoyed that video very much. It showed (almost) all the bs that Kathleen has involved herself in for the past 3 years. It showed the world that she is indeed not a victim. Great video. It gets a thumbs up from me.

Posted (edited)

Literally bless the video above!! I told myself I wouldn’t comment but I watched all 3 videos earlier. If she stuck to one story for every thing she has claimed and didn’t act like she was a total victim in certain drama or situations then members would m o r e than likely understand, but some things she has said is pure gaslighting. Anyway kinda OT but I’m just still wondering where her modeling photos are? I’m sure she looks pretty in them! Still it’s odd that she went from telling people she was going to live with hwan, then it was being casted by an agency with every thing paid, but later said she got to korea by working hard, and finally it changed to being there for a program then to japan after her apparent visa was over but she said it was for “safety.” Enjoy the new support but don’t go back to your same old ways too fast sis. That’s all I will say. 

Edited by cucoplz
error

Posted (edited)

Edited by Sirzore
Unnecessary sentences in this kind of situation lmao

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Studi0

Posted

Is her scalp okay?? Like is it just me or does it look like she’s balding?

E8C28850-3665-4226-9E63-A20FE311FBE9.jpeg

7C926E88-BF85-428A-98A4-749A45F33E79.jpeg

Posted

It might be either due to the way she styled her hair,hormones or stress.

Posted

Her hair has always looked very fine/thin, but now it looks pretty damaged .  I thought it was wet when I saw these photos.

does she have circle lenses on, because her eyes look pretty scary in these screenshots ngl

Posted (edited)

She probably just damaged it after she **dyed** her hair red like a.mashiro did that one time but those bangs are a tragedy and she still wears her **korean bang rollers** on them for some reason ?? o.O

.....btw she is doing youtube videos again ? That didnt take long !! Still waiting for her proper apology about certian things but ehh her naive supporters she has now is enough for her...sis will always be the same #attention 

Edited by soldiboii
Supporters

Posted

She probably just damaged it after she **dyed** her hair red like a.mashiro did that one time but those bangs are a tragedy and she still wears her **korean bang rollers** on them for some reason ?? o.O

.....btw she is doing youtube videos again ? That didnt take long !! Still waiting for her proper apology about certian things but ehh her naive supporters she has now is enough for her...sis will always be the same #attention 

Did she dye it in korea? I dyed my hair there and I feel like most of their hairdressers are used to working with super thick typical asian hair :(( I have thin hair like katie so my hair ended up pretty damaged too

Posted

ooo wee... Chile, she really needs to do something about her hair. Her edges barley exist at this point, she has bald patches everywhere, its very stringy and greasy... Oof. Take care of your hair baby. Try using tea-tree, coconut and avocado oils and other types of hair vitamins.

Deadass thought she was Halsey at first