• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

katieaegi

3091 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, horse face, maybe it's time you let this thread and your nonexistent korean popularity die like your popularity originally did a few years back.

Posted (edited)

what kind of dumbass makes their hate account their personal page? Girl, I can NOT. She was just asking to get exposed.

Edited by bonbonchocolat

Posted (edited)

Woah wtf she looks like a Gangnam unnie in that top picture on the Reddit posting !  How are those meeff/hellotalk men you follow Kathleen ? They giving you the correct validation u need in ur life ?? i hope u find correct self love and respect instead

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

If Katie put that much effort into changing her personality and attitude like she changes her nicknames and IG feed she would be in a completely different place now.

Posted

When she graduated from high school and her family asked her what her plans were, what did she say?

Posted

you know you've hit rock bottom when you have to resort to asking the internet what your number is to validate your appearance 

all I see now is wasted potential... katie you could've used your interests in asian culture flourish constructively like most people who appreciate asian culture however you let it manifest into an obsession which has only hindered your future and ruined your life even more.... you had a lot of potential katie, you could've quit this koreaboo shit like elysian did but nevertheless you didn't and now you're nothing more than an epic fail that the internet enjoys laughing at 

Posted

When she graduated from high school and her family asked her what her plans were, what did she say?

She said she was gonna sell herself to subpar Korean men :harharplz:

Posted (edited)

Did any one notice she changed her circbli username on Instagram to another name ””@aimbeelbb1”” ? 

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

I received this video from a PULL user who lurks heavily on this thread. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to share it but... I don't speak Korean and don't understand what I was told.

"새로운 인스타 : aimbeelbb1"

Posted

I received this video from a PULL user who lurks heavily on this thread. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to share it but... I don't speak Korean and don't understand what I was told.

The title of the video is something along the lines of "Why are you speaking in Korean?? No-fan crazy b*tch hahahha"

it's hard to understand what she's saying in the video but it sounds like "today, I did an interview with a youtuber." the second sentence I'm having a hard time hearing. bangeum something.

Posted (edited)

Edited by excusemeimbaby

Posted

I think in the second sentence she says 방금 끝났어요 / "It just ended" but like you guys said it is totally incoherent, the pronunciation is some of the worst I've ever seen in my years of studying Korean lol

Posted (edited)

Oh my.. I have never cringed so hard in my life????? she tries so hard to have this “korean” act going 

Edited by cucoplz

Posted (edited)

Katie..i want u to know that u or your friends  are really freakin dumb.. hunty, katieaegii  was a TROLLLLL account...completely satire...! i found out who was behind it and trust me they are not your fan...your ego is really that big huh ?? 

4CD18039-EABD-4677-A747-EB3FCF24222E.jpeg

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

This video is so embarassing! wtf :D There is nothing wrong with learning an language and making mistakes but the second sentence makes absolutely noooo sense at all :D why would you record yourself when probably all you do is google translate instead of actually studying Korean lol