• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3089 posts in this topic

Posted

Whatever happened to that interview some girl on here was supposed to have with her? Did that ever come out?

Posted (edited)

Whatever happened to that interview some girl on here was supposed to have with her? Did that ever come out?

I’m guessing maybe Katie didn’t do it? I was really hoping to see if she would actually say the truth lmao 

She has so many account I can’t keep up at this point. 

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

Whoa would she really refer to her own face with the words horseface and toucan nose? I feel like she’s too full of herself but idek anymore haha interesting find tho! If it is really her, damn she’s insecure 😬

Posted (edited)

YIKES with the self victimization. You got bullied for being a racist, rude fetishizer that got caught doxxing and harassing people on multiple occasions then and NOW. That’s obviously her. 

It’s honestly so sad that all this fake confidence and bullshit she spews is her simply projecting all her insecurities onto other people. As she said, negative attention is still attention. Guess she’ll take anything she can get. Also that post further confirms she’s in the states. She needs help, lol. 

EDIT: Went to find the post myself and most of her ratings are 6/10. That probably wasn’t much of a confidence boost.

Edited by excusemeimbaby

Posted

YIKES with the self victimization. You got bullied for being a racist, rude fetishizer that got caught bullying and harassing people on multiple occasions then and NOW. That’s obviously her. 

It’s honestly so sad that all this fake confidence and bullshit she spews is her simply projecting all her insecurities onto other people. As she said, negative attention is still attention. Guess she’ll take anything she can get. Also that post further confirms she’s in the states. She really needs to log off the internet for a long time. 

EDIT: Went to find the post myself and most of her ratings are 6/10. That probably wasn’t much of a confidence boost.

To be fair there are more ratings that are 7 / 7.5 and above but she'll still probably latch onto comments like the "6/10 because nose job" that I saw on there lol. In any case, I wouldn't be able to rate her highly at all simply because her nasty actions and personality greatly overshadow whatever's on the surface for me 😷This is also why reading all of those encouraging comments (example pic attached) leaves such a bad taste in my mouth; like you said, she got bullied not because of her "toucan nose" or "horse face" but because of the kind of person she is online. She's misleading these people by victimizing herself and fishing for pity, it's pathetic. 

Screen_Shot_2019-07-22_at_12.20.56.thumb

Posted

i guess she got the validation she ordered lol

Posted

Kathleen, people went after you because you where a racist/fetishizer that also body/face shamed other people. You attacked people and expected them not to say anything back to you. 86% of the time, it wasn't bullying. It was people calling out your problematic behavior. But you're so delusional that you believe that anything that goes against what you stand for = bullying. 

Posted (edited)

wrong thread sry

Edited by sinabeuro

Posted (edited)

“Bottom left photo is no makeup” LMAOOO sure honey 

Edited by Granola

Posted

Imagine trying to get a confidence boost and instead getting it wrecked by strangers that aren't PULL users. 

Posted

“Bottom left photo is no makeup” LMAOOO sure honey 

I am sure it wasn't edited too :P 

Posted (edited)

Hasn’t she bullied other girls and even some guys before? Imo you aren't ugly with looks Katie but your personality is ugly, your lies are ugly, etc..Get off the internet and do some thing beneficial?? validation from others, should not be your goal

JUST wondering but do people not realize that a lot of “korean men” (not all!!) will have s*x with just about any one especially with FOREIGN girls? I wish koreaboos will stop acting like their special just because some korean man wants their vag 

Edited by cucoplz

Posted (edited)

Since you’re so ~severely bullied~, why don’t you go ahead and explain why you were stalking and harassing people from fake accounts? You got caught, she sent you a DM confronting you about it, and you’ve left it unread for over a month. If you’re too scared to confront the people you bother, why provoke them in the first place?

0AA8F3C3-A5E2-4AAA-A385-147C2AA9D542.thu

Above is an old screenshot I received from the girl who found her circbli account because Katie had previously used it as a fake account to stalk and harass her. (One person on the block list is scratched out because it’s not Katie). She also messaged you in APRIL before she blocked you because you kept doing creepy ass shit and she suspected it was you. Explain that to Reddit, you 6/10. 

Edited by excusemeimbaby