• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3025 posts in this topic

Posted

lmao she probably said 흥분해 to mean excited but chick doesn't have got korean skills 

We all kno she used google translate for that shit sksksksk

Posted

Where's the member who was supposed to make a video / interview of Katie anyway?

Posted

Girly posted on Snapchat “see y’all in LA!” she really going all over the place 

Posted (edited)

Today ??? i thought she was supposed to be in LA on July 13th ??

LA = Louisiana...i saw some people saying she was going to California a few posts again but pretty sure she means Louisiana  

Edited by zaynkai
removing some word

Posted (edited)

grown af koreaboos and their weird obsessions with “being” in Korea! How boring is life in your country that you have to lie about being in SK all the time? She’s clearly been in america and has been for months now— Surprised she hasn’t done that kboo thing where they put the South Korean flag in their bio despite not living in South Korea and not being Korean ;)  @French Fries actually I was wondering the same 

Edited by amorhwasa

Posted

Wow Katie, who tf in Korea did you anger so much that they'd DM shit to me/other members (?) about you?

Posted

Wow Katie, who tf in Korea did you anger so much that they'd DM shit to me/other members (?) about you?

spill the tea my friend

Posted

spill the tea my friend

Girl spill the tea

Posted

Did you get the same thing as me? Got this a few hours ago. Katie you made someone MAAAAD. Maybe it’s Hwan haunting her from the dead.

A0D823E9-782C-4240-9C52-AFBA833B97DA.thu

Posted

(***Super tinfoil***)

***Part of me wonders if she's the one sending the screenshots so PULL will keep talking about her/she gets attention from SOMEONE (us)***

(Again though: I know it's unlikely)

videotogif_2019.07.17_17.23.17.thumb.gif

Posted (edited)

got some tea. I have been holding it in but my friend was contacted by a guy (he is  a 100% real profile) and showed her some thing that Katie sent him and miss aegi was possibly caught in a lie!  I doubt it's the same guy but you all are NOT lying because someone is sending stuff but this time for sure it was an actual korean guy. Maybe it is Katie who is sending it to the other people tho and I wouldn’t doubt it 

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

(***Super tinfoil***)

***Part of me wonders if she's the one sending the screenshots so PULL will keep talking about her/she gets attention from SOMEONE (us)***

(Again though: I know it's unlikely)

videotogif_2019.07.17_17.23.17.thumb.gif

I doubt Katie can navigate a phone in Korean though 🤔🤔

Posted

Did you get the same thing as me? Got this a few hours ago. Katie you made someone MAAAAD. Maybe it’s Hwan haunting her from the dead.

A0D823E9-782C-4240-9C52-AFBA833B97DA.thu

well damn, sis is lurking hard. she is private already and it's only been posted for 30 minutes

P.S: ya'll are feeding us well today!

Posted

well damn, sis is lurking hard. she is private already and it's only been posted for 30 minutes

P.S: ya'll are feeding us well today!

I think she’s been private(?) I got sent this about 7 hours ago and before I posted it she was already private when I checked.

Posted

Is she going to LA as in Los Angeles or LA as in Louisiana because we all know she's been faking being in Korea so her pretending to go back to Louisiana wouldn't surprise me. 

I mean it's most likely Los Angeles but the second option would be really funny.