• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3089 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

bless you guys who are updating us with her insta stuff lol but who is she even posting for? 

FYI; noticed she blocked like 5 people just after that post

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

Instagram update for you all 🥰

BB19B54E-414E-4584-9842-BC4B2A62497F.jpeg

her caption says she’ll be going to LA on the 13th, but instead of saying ‘i’m happy’ she’s said ‘i’m horny’ (흥분해)... also 쌩얼 means no makeup which clearly isn’t true.. 

Posted (edited)

Anyone think she looks like John Travolta? The pinched together eyes and long nose sell it for me sksksksk

F54DAE70-07E8-41FB-BE3E-391DBD217E2B.thu

Edited by excusemeimbaby

Posted

Whatever she thinks she’s doing with that black eyeshadow.... girl it’s not working. 

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by wjsn
posted 3 times by mistake

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by wjsn
posted 3 times by mistake

Posted

I’m just sliding in with a theory, so just here me out y’all. 

I honestly feel like if Katie was to make a YouTube video to something talking about all the negative shit surrounding her and admit her tragic past events, people wouldn’t hate on her as much? I for one would actually respect her if she did such a thing. Not to mention, if she just outwardly came out and said “Yes I am in fact back in America” people again would have more respect for her since she actually did the smart thing and most mature thing she’s ever done and went home! All of which we’ve been all saying she should do for a long time. What’s more important Katie? Some sub par Korean dick still thinking you’re in Korea OR the whole internet easing up on you for telling the truth? Damn I know which one I’d prefer. 

I guess what im saying is, as much as I dislike Miss Aegi, I can openly say that while yes she’s a very young and naive girl who has done some truly dumb shit that she should be embarrassed by, she’s still human and makes mistakes so I just wanna see her grow and mature enough to be able to say “I fucked up” even though people still may not like her regardless I can tell she’d be able to breathe a lot more and not have to hide. Because at the end of the day, no one can shit on a honest person! Take that Vanessa girl from Xiao.Anna’s thread for instance.

Katie please take note of other up front and honest women online, learn from them! and also of what we are all saying here. Also, stop giving Korean fuckboys the time of day, respect yourself/your body. If you do these things, I can promise you that your life wouldn’t be as shitty or problematic and people would, as you would like, leave you alone. 

Posted (edited)

finally this site is back working lol i missed the posts ! Not knocking down your theory @you.tried cuz I do agree so much ! But I have to say Katie probably didnt even wanna go back to America to do the “smart thing” she probably had to go back because obvious reasons that her visa would expire or whatever ??  she seems like she wouldnt have left if she had a stable place like she was gonna have with her weirdo ex before she cheated and lie about him. I would actually love a video of her apologizing for stuff she did and continues to do but last time she did she acted like a victim who did nothing wrong ?? if it was different this time then making a video would be a nice idea ! Katie has a bad ego that prevents her from fully growing which is sad to see and btw is Katie 20 ?? I cant remember !! but be a better you girl, stop fake flexing from some random koreans

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

Instagram update for you all 🥰

BB19B54E-414E-4584-9842-BC4B2A62497F.jpeg

Her pupils are so dilated. Is she on something?

Posted

Not shocking how much she is embarrassing herself and dear lord she does not need to go to LA. Ah well, means more tea for us!

Posted

i bet she gonna be in Koreatown for her LA trip :haiplz: i wonder if she'll take pictures there and down the line use them to say she's in korea

Posted

I didn’t realize she lurked on here SO much 

Posted

lmao she probably said 흥분해 to mean excited but chick doesn't have got korean skills