• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3025 posts in this topic

Posted

What are you gaining from pretending to still be in Korea?

F210295C-3C0B-49F2-9065-1EB67D97E387.jpeg

Posted

honestly waiting to see what she ends up doing with her life because right now she's heading nowhere with barely a high school diploma. She doesn't realise how badly she's fucking up her future by wasting her life pretending to be in korea and in general her obsessions with korea are the reasons why she hasn't progressed or even changed as a person she's the same bratty delusional teen as she was when she was 16 and now she's going to be 20 soon... either pull your head out of your ass katie it's gonna be too late, you're parents won't be able to financially support you forever...

Posted

Damn, y’all some FBI agents with getting them screenshots from her IG! She’s probably frantically trying to figure out who the snitch is that is leaking her shit to PULL users  :haiplz:

This just goes to show you Katie, that the “fantasy” that is Korean men, that you’re wasting your youth and life chasing, isn’t good for you because it shows these Korean men don’t give a shit about you if they’re willing to throw you to the “wolves”. You should quit while you can, so you can grow and get away from such toxicity and negativity, because all of this ain’t it girl. 

Posted

I’m dying to know how exactly she ended up back home in America lol, and if her family accepted her back and what she’s planning to do now. Come on Katie don’t leave us hanging like this :ph34r:

Posted

You’re not fooling anyone. Did you forget that Instagram shows when you’re active? Unless you’re up all night in Korea and inactive all day, then your activity proves you’re in the states. Otherwise, why would you be uploading year old photos and acting like they’re brand new? Thankfully one of the dicks you sucked has a vendetta against you and is sending me (and others, apparently) your Instagram posts, including the highlights you deleted before you went public.

Hidden Content

Just 2 weeks ago you were posting with your dog and drinking Mikes Hard Lemonade (Which isn't in Korea).

And just today you posted another story pretending to be eating in a Korean restaurant, followed by a selfie video with a really familiar background..

Hidden Content

You have those same painting all over your house in the America. So you can stop pretending now. Your kidneys are begging for water.

yaaasss! drop the rest of those screenshots! 😂😂

Posted

Would someone be able to screenshot all of her Instagram posts and put them on here? For future reference and so that everyone is able to see her posts since I know a lot of us don’t have a way to see her posts.

Posted (edited)

Would someone be able to screenshot all of her Instagram posts and put them on here? For future reference and so that everyone is able to see her posts since I know a lot of us don’t have a way to see her posts.

This is what I got sent before anything got posted on PULL and she started deleting stuff.

38F1230B-323D-48D1-9B9A-552AE05CBD3A.jpeg

I also have another screenshot of what looks like her working at one of those hostels that provide a free room and food in return for labor?

Edited by excusemeimbaby

Posted (edited)

so the site was down and no one could update? but I wanted to say before, she still thinks ppl are jealous that she ‘visits’ in korea..that’s why she put the pic about second agreement

Days later, still confused on why she let’s  only meeff guys follow her when they expose her, the men don’t respect you??? 

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

This is what I got sent before anything got posted on PULL and she started deleting stuff.

38F1230B-323D-48D1-9B9A-552AE05CBD3A.jpeg

I also have another screenshot of what looks like her working at one of those hostels that provide a free room and food in return for labor?

lmao wow. I don't know why she's hiding her profile. it's not like she's doing anything interesting or worth talking about in those photos. 

post that hostel pic anyway so she can indirectly insult us on her bio or profile pic....again :haiplz:

Posted

lmao wow. I don't know why she's hiding her profile. it's not like she's doing anything interesting or worth talking about in those photos. 

post that hostel pic anyway so she can indirectly insult us on her bio or profile pic....again :haiplz:

Ye ask and ye shall receive

86158EF3-EC1C-4381-BD72-4F61D1DE4EC6.thuJust another update though, she hasn’t logged into her meef in almost a month. If she logs in, it’ll update her location, which is why she won’t log in, lol.

Posted

Instagram update for you all 🥰

BB19B54E-414E-4584-9842-BC4B2A62497F.jpeg

Posted

Instagram update for you all 🥰

BB19B54E-414E-4584-9842-BC4B2A62497F.jpeg

Wow her Korean is so bad