• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3086 posts in this topic

Posted

I’ve been a long time lurker of this thread and the Anna thread. 

I don’t agree with Katie’s choices, and i agree she’s impulsive, selfish, and naive. But i also think she’s young and she might not have the best family life, not that that matters. 

Either way, i think we’re beating a dead horse. Katie’s gonna do what she wants to. 

Were feeding into her, do you think she doesn’t like this attention? 

She thrives off of attention, mostly negative and any attention from males. 

I don’t think she’s trying to portray she’s living in Korea because on instagram she said she was in Utah (미국에서 유타) my korean sucks. 

I also think she’s maybe too small to have this thread anymore. 

Who knows, maybe she took that break to better herself? Or maybe all of this affected her so bad she had a mental breakdown? 

All i know is Katie if you’re reading please just stop coming to this thread. 

Youre gonna keep living your life and i think you should do what you want, but maybe work on your honesty and reconsider before doing things. 

This is a gossip site. 

At the end of the day we’re all bored and just gossiping. Don’t take it to heart. 

Anyways i hope nobody attacks me. 

Posted

she also posted that story on her Snapchat like a couple hours ago hmmmm

Damn she’s back on SC? Tragic. Seems she’s not getting enough attention back in the states already. 

Posted (edited)

girl is sad and just embarrassing.....A N D she's on Snapchat again? I thought she legit blocked every one on there already!! if  kinda wonder what "juicy" content she is posting there...tho I have no clue who she is posting for since she apparently has no friends left since she lied to them all

Regarding her drinking vids, why does she post stuff like that all the time? sis post a pic of your drink and go- like why try to act sexy with a Smirnoff bottle 

Edited by cucoplz

Posted (edited)

This girl is a trainwreck. I am cringing so hard reading the recent updates in this thread.

Edited by Porcelain Fragile

Posted

Couldn’t imagine my life being so boring I had to pretend I’m still in another country 

Posted (edited)

Love how she is talking about the 'second agreement' as if she does no wrong and every one BuLliEs her for no reason -_- Katie the hypocrite in you popped off cuz if i remember correctly someone wrote on here that their mate found ur account cuz you stupidly turned a stalker account into the circbli account and tbh ur history is stacked with negative opinions about others who are better than you ! Lol so stop with putting the second agreement quotes on insta just cuz you get called out for ur lies and ego..maybe grow up Kathleen Kennedy 

And im writing this directly to you cuz i know you read pull every day and probs even have an account yourself 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

You’re not fooling anyone. Did you forget that Instagram shows when you’re active? Unless you’re up all night in Korea and inactive all day, then your activity proves you’re in the states. Otherwise, why would you be uploading year old photos and acting like they’re brand new? Thankfully one of the dicks you sucked has a vendetta against you and is sending me (and others, apparently) your Instagram posts, including the highlights you deleted before you went public.

Hidden Content

Just 2 weeks ago you were posting with your dog and drinking Mikes Hard Lemonade (Which isn't in Korea).

And just today you posted another story pretending to be eating in a Korean restaurant, followed by a selfie video with a really familiar background..

Hidden Content

You have those same painting all over your house in the America. So you can stop pretending now. Your kidneys are begging for water.

LOOL she really tried it

Posted (edited)

Love how she is talking about the 'second agreement' as if she does no wrong and every one BuLliEs her for no reason -_- Katie the hypocrite in you popped off cuz if i remember correctly someone wrote on here that their mate found ur account cuz you stupidly turned a stalker account into the circbli account and tbh ur history is stacked with negative opinions about others who are better than you ! Lol so stop with putting the second agreement quotes on insta just cuz you get called out for ur lies and ego..maybe grow up Kathleen Kennedy 

And im writing this directly to you cuz i know you read pull every day and probs even have an account yourself 

lol she’s back to changing her bio/profile picture to let us all know she’s ‘doing great!!’

547AB9D0-CA8A-4D37-BA2E-9C43ADC2537B.jpeg

Edited by monno

Posted

Katie legit isn’t even doing anything yet she knows when she’s being talked about here lol. Someone could be like “what’s her account again” and she’d be reading this forum. It’s actually kinda funny lmao. She tries to throw shade at PULL but we know she lurks lol

Posted

:alpacadone:

40310EB2-6514-4C66-BB6D-AF92143C1272.jpeg

Posted

yas get that nicotine addiction! 👏🙄

Posted (edited)

2C889F7E-B743-467A-B9C0-7638E08659EC.thu

She can look bomb if she learned how to do her makeup right.. and is she just now discovering what a Juul is? You’re so late to the trends! By the way, if she’s in America and drinking alcohol as shown in another post, isn’t that illegal underage drinking? I know many Underage people drink and post it but oof, who buying it for her? 

Edited by cucoplz
tried to hide the pic but I don't think it worked smh

Posted

2C889F7E-B743-467A-B9C0-7638E08659EC.thuGiRL?! makeup game whack! She can look  bomb if she learned how to do her makeup right, but that ego still making her look bad either way.. and is she just now discovering what a Juul is? You’re so late to the trends! By the way, if she’s in America and drinking alcohol as shown in another post, isn’t that illegal underage drinking? I know many Underage people drink and post it but oof, who buying it for her? 

she acting like getting drunk and smoking a juul is a personality trait I guess

she always has to make a point that she’s drinking or smoking lmao

speaking of the make up,, it just looks smudged all the time 

66A0E20F-E2F2-4733-A903-A428181E7FA7.jpeg

Posted

How did her makeup manage to get worse it looks like she just smears charcoal and crack under her eyes and is like "aight im finna fake still being in Korea fo da day" She lurks here too much for her safety its been about 3 years since her reign of being the #1 koreaboo queen and it is as if she has latched onto those childish dreams she had as a teenager and is just running with them instead of growing the hell up. Like Katie is there anything  ACTUALLY PRODUCTIVE you would like to do with your life?  A job A CAREER. any damn thing but chasing after Korean men is not the wave luv.

tenor.gif

Posted

y’all really gunna make me see this god awful makeup before I sleep... I’m gunna have nightmares now