• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3069 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess she still lurks.

Screenshot_20190611-184017_Instagram.jpg

Posted

i just can't believe that it has been years and she is still the same ridiculous ass girl. stop chasing dick and do something with your life

Posted

I guess she still lurks.

Screenshot_20190611-184017_Instagram.jpg

Maybe if you stopped being such a lolcow, then we would leave you alone, Kathleen. But no, you just had to go and stalk one of the PULL member's friends...

Posted

Just another guess but.... maybe a shotgun wedding? Don't think it's too likely though. 

Posted (edited)

D2A00A45-4BE8-4964-9EBD-10D8F3246B11.thuI thought she had quit all of this and was actually changing her ways!  aren't you 20 now? I sure hope she's not getting married while still thirsting... hope it's just her randomly trying it on for fun

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

Shotgun wedding with a Korean guy usually means the girl got knocked up >.>

Posted (edited)

Lmao katie cries 'leave me alone"?  

Come on Katie, where's your IG photo of your big smile after that girl broke her tooth?

After all the racist, mean, petty comments to other girls? Fetishizing Koreans to the point of prostituting yourself to stay in korea?  You never apologizing for the shit you said? AND NOW you cry "leave me alone"? 

Katie, your online life is over. And it's your fault.

You should've taken advantage of people's sympathy after your dumbass getting a sex video getting uploaded and quietly stayed offline lol

How pathetic lmao

Edited by Athena

Posted

Shotgun wedding with a Korean guy usually means the girl got knocked up >.>

By definition that's what shotgun wedding always means lol. If she was eloping or just getting married really quickly, it doesn't necessary mean unplanned pregnancy. 

Posted

well from what i can recall, there's 2 wedding dress cafes (i mean, theres other "costumes" besides wedding dresses) in Edae, neighbour to Sinchon, where you can rent out a wedding dress to wear, take pics and drink coffee lmao

not saying thats what shes doing as ive never been to either so idk what the interior looks like.

but from the background, it doesnt look like a proper bridal store.. or even a cafe but idkkkkkk ???

even if a guy were to knock her up, i doubt he would stick around, no offense. i mean, look at jasmine lmao 

Posted

well from what i can recall, there's 2 wedding dress cafes (i mean, theres other "costumes" besides wedding dresses) in Edae, neighbour to Sinchon, where you can rent out a wedding dress to wear, take pics and drink coffee lmao

not saying thats what shes doing as ive never been to either so idk what the interior looks like.

but from the background, it doesnt look like a proper bridal store.. or even a cafe but idkkkkkk ???

even if a guy were to knock her up, i doubt he would stick around, no offense. i mean, look at jasmine lmao 

That’s DEF not a bridal dress up cafe. They are usually very cutesy and girly themed. This looks like a whole hand me down store.

Posted

That’s DEF not a bridal dress up cafe. They are usually very cutesy and girly themed. This looks like a whole hand me down store.

yeah i was doubting that it was a cafe but i was thinking it could be like the storage area of the cafe were you change into the clothes lmao hence why i added the theory. but if you've been to one, then i guess this theory has been debunked lmao 

Posted

Is she really 19 years old? She looks wayyy older.I thought she is in her mid 20s

Posted (edited)

don’t know but that’s a type of store I have tried with my sister for her wedding and I am pretty sure that is David’s Bridal in the USA? I looked up David’s bridal they have the same exact background like tshirts, chairs, every thing is the same.

Perhaps she came back to America for visit and then went back to Korea?  I don’t use meeff but saying she is in korea while hello talk has the American time zone? Confusing!! but either way, positive that is not in korea 

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

she looks much better with the dark hair, but maybe she just changed/ improved her photoshop skills

Posted

Besides she doesn't have a ring on :hmm:  or is it just hard to see :darth: