• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3067 posts in this topic

Posted

Doesn’t she have to have a bachelors degree to even qualify?  Which she doesn’t have.

That’s why I’m saying illegally. There’s tons of shady hagwons here that’ll take any (visaless, degreeless) native English speakers.

Posted

Does Katie still post on her Snapchat? Also are there any leads on what her insta is. I don’t want to sound prying, but I kind of worry for that girl. She’s digging downwards (from what I’ve seen). It must be pretty miserable to like like that:ph34r:

Posted

Does Katie still post on her Snapchat? Also are there any leads on what her insta is. I don’t want to sound prying, but I kind of worry for that girl. She’s digging downwards (from what I’ve seen). It must be pretty miserable to like like that:ph34r:

I have her on snap but nope she’s been dead unlessss she got another snap is most likely what’s happened. but nothing on her main one. She’s disappeared 

Posted

I have her on snap but nope she’s been dead unlessss she got another snap is most likely what’s happened. but nothing on her main one. She’s disappeared 

Maybe she has finally learned if she doesn't want anyone to know her business then she should STOP PUTTING IT OUT THERE.

Posted (edited)

Katie’s Hellotalk profile. It’s real and has been active since 2017, stopped being active in September 2018. Also has a voice recording of herself speaking super shit Korean saying she’s a student at Sogang university. Bio says she lives in Sinchon, apparently. What tickles me is that it says her time is 8:19 AM, when it’s night time here in Korea. Might be possible that she’s back in the states, if so?

D2802D74-9AED-42D9-94C7-7C9F204B92D6.jpeg

Edited by excusemeimbaby

Posted

Katie’s Hellotalk profile. It’s real and has been active since 2017, stopped being active in September 2018. Also has a voice recording of herself speaking super shit Korean saying she’s a student at Sogang university. Bio says she lives in Sinchon, apparently. What tickles me is that it says her time is 8:19 AM, when it’s night time here in Korea. Might be possible that she’s back in the states, if so?

Probably immigration center heard about her adventures during her illegal stay  lol

Posted

"i can speak english, french and chinese:doge:

Posted

Since she disappeared off the internet, I really hope she’s getting her shit together and maturing. Maybe it’s unlikely but still, I hope lol. 

Posted (edited)

ofc...!  but wait I thought she had a "dormitory" paper for ((Seoul National University)) on her snapchat story before when she tried to prove she was legal or was I just daydreaming ?? lol

she must be on a lot of language exchange apps :hoplz: btw I saw that she went from chinese to korean in just a few months on that app lmao 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

I wish some people would understand that knowing a handful of words in a certain language doesn’t mean that you can actually speak it. I remember way back when she claimed to speak Thai as well. :drool:

Posted

I went to look and the transition from 2017 to later 2018 is wild.... can’t believe how fast her chinaboo phase ended 

Posted

She's in a wedding dress!

Who in their right mind would marry her?? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

She's in a wedding dress!

So Katie! Not ONLY did you get caught stalking someone and ~forgetting~ not to use that account as your personal (Because for some reason you thought that stalking and harassing someone wouldn't get you blocked?), but now it seems you're... Getting married for a visa? While still sucking dick on meeff? Whew, chile. You never rest. 

Hoping to god it's just part of her brief stint as a """"'model""""" in korea and she's not actually getting married for a visa...

Posted (edited)

Lord have mercy that damn makeup!

When will she realize that the Gangnam Unnie™ look is corny and tacky!

Edited by Peinture de Namjoon