• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3067 posts in this topic

Posted

she actually looks like she’s not trying to be “”asian”” in these pictures and she looks cute in the first picture but the second picture is kinda odd? She looks sickly but it’s also probably just the eye makeup. But the roller though, did she really go in public wearing that? Lmao sis I barely even see Korean girls do that except maybe very young korean girls, but you do you miss aegi

Huh, really? I actually thought the first picture was a "trying to look Asian" style picture to the max but just by using less make up than normal? The roller gave that away, I feel like that is the most Asian/Korean thing a person can think of doing (as I actually saw loads of girls leaving their rollers in their bangs while going out in Korea haha, I don't understand why they would do that.) The second picture is definitely more natural though, and less try-hard.

Posted

Definitely better than the crispy bleach blonde look, but I hate that weird gray smudgy look she’s trying to do. It looks like she got rained on.

Posted

Man I just read this whole thread. This girl is wild and not in a good way lol 

I just want to know her new instagram so hopefully someone will slyly discover it.

I kinda hope she gets her life together, I'm only a couple months younger than her and it's really disappointing to see this.

Posted

I just want to know her new instagram so hopefully someone will slyly discover it.

I am sure someone will? Just like they found her on meeff and other apps, she is not very good at hiding or staying private for too long 

Posted

I am sure someone will? Just like they found her on meeff and other apps, she is not very good at hiding or staying private for too long 

She has been dead silent after her brazzers debut. Probably trying to stay low in hopes of it not spreading to her family/friends/future schools/jobs.

Posted (edited)

I know this is super late but does anyone have her ‘nsfw’ video saved? No matter what vpn I try to use it doesn’t work, like the website loads fine but the video itself doesn’t work as if it’s been taken down? I can’t even download it...

I lurked here once like last summer and just caught up again over the past few days cos I had nothing to do at work and WOW what a mess yikes 

D23C6895-5EDB-46D6-9E22-50F0B80C372B.png

Edited by asc123
-

Posted

Katie makes no sense sometimes, its almost as if she wants to leave like little hints for people to know she is still around. She could live her "best life in Korea" as a "student" if she just knew how to stop being so attached to social media. If she actually left when she said she did people would not have anything to say about her because we wouldn't know anything but she just seems to love the attention of the few people that still keep up with her bull. It isn't even like anyone hates her, her life is just genuinely concerning, and its just sad to see her fall that deep in some silly little teenage koreaboo fantasy she had at one point in adolescents. I even remember in 2016 I dmed her apologizing on behalf of some of the really harsh threats that she got because honestly thinking about it,,, kpop ig was harsh back then with the dragging koreaboos era and thought all those "kys drink bleach" jokes were funny but I knew it would probably hit her in an unknown way. I really hope she gets an epiphany soon cause she really needs it... 

Posted

she’s been so quiet lately.. I wonder if she’s not in Korea anymore, or just scared because of the video leak :alpacaconfused:

Posted

she’s been so quiet lately.. I wonder if she’s not in Korea anymore, or just scared because of the video leak :alpacaconfused:

what I've been wondering is if she ever saw those guys again and if so, how did it go? We know they read the thread so I wonder how she and Mashiro feel about the tattoo guy allegedly saying he wanted to rape them. I hope she isn't being so naive anymore.

Posted

what I've been wondering is if she ever saw those guys again and if so, how did it go? We know they read the thread so I wonder how she and Mashiro feel about the tattoo guy allegedly saying he wanted to rape them. I hope she isn't being so naive anymore.

Mashiro posted on her IG story about 5 hours ago out partying,,  she doesn’t seem too upset lmao

Posted (edited)

Mashiro was recently out in China and made her insta public (i guess to attract some Chinese men to her page) so Katie might be hiding but mashiro dont give a fuck ^-^ hopefully mashiro isnt still bringing random weird men to her airbnb this time lol...And honestly when will Katie go to China ?? All of her friends are there now 

{{Im  sure they didnt see those guys again considering they were random men they met on the street}}

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

Katie doesn’t care if she’s completely alone inside a molding goshitel in Korea as long as she has a 5.5 Korean incher lodged up her pelvis. Seriously, she has no friends other than Mashiro. She never took a picture with her “roommate” (because it was a random guy she had been staying with, most likely.) She only has her fuck buddies to talk to.

Posted (edited)

Mashiro was recently out in China and made her insta public (i guess to attract some Chinese men to her page) so Katie might be hiding but mashiro dont give a fuck ^-^ hopefully mashiro isnt still bringing random weird men to her airbnb this time lol...And honestly when will Katie go to China ?? All of her friends are there now 

{{Im  sure they didnt see those guys again considering they were random men they met on the street}}

tbh ive noticed alot of these girls have lost their interest in Korea after visiting and now they're all obsessed with China. Guess Korea didn't live out to be their koreaboo fantasy. 

Edited by lalalalisa

Posted

tbh ive noticed alot of these girls have lost their interest in Korea after visiting and now they're all obsessed with China. Guess Korea didn't live out to be their fantasy. 

I have a feeling it’s because they realised how many rich Chinese there are popping up on social media etc. aka easier targets to find their next sugar daddy. Not to mention higher population = more abundance, China has the second largest amount of millionaires in the world. 

It’s also more normal in their culture compared to in korea to splash money on ‘pretty girls’ regardless of if their foreign or not (dating and marriage is a different story tho)

No wonder these desperate girls have started to run and chinaboo it up. Someone should tell them they’re a good few years late to the party 

Posted

waaaaaait wtf did I miss something??? what tattoo guy?