• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3064 posts in this topic

Posted

Same honestly I used to like Terry then when I seen he went on a date with her I was like?????????????

Is there actual proof of that though? Didn’t she just post a photo of some guy’s hands and claim it was Terry lol 

Posted (edited)

Is there actual proof of that though? Didn’t she just post a photo of some guy’s hands and claim it was Terry lol 

she did change the pictures caption to "hanging with terry" right before she went public that one time, reminds me of when she went on the date with that nugu idol lol 

i still cant get over the picture she took with him on the street though :feelgood: and tbh i like terry even after that but he is so fake lmao 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

it sure did look like Terrys hands and he was wearing the same dark shirt that he always wears lol but she did change the pictures caption to "hanging with terry" right before she went public that one time, reminds me of when she went on the date with that nugu idol lol 

i still cant get over the picture she took with him on the street though :feelgood: and tbh i like terry even after that but he is so fake lmao 

I feel like most men are like that tbh. They might make fun of a girl but if she’s even remotely conventionally attractive and they can get something out of her (especially something sexual, or even just clout for hanging out with a girl others might find attractive) they’re very quick to change their tune.

Posted

maybe its just me but like terrys really physically ugly to me and his personally really doesnt help similar with my feelings towards katie so maybe theyre a yt power couple 

terry seems so fuckin fake tbh

I don’t think terry is ugly, but there’s something about him that rubs me the wrong way. Idk what it is. 

Posted

maybe its just me but like terrys really physically ugly to me and his personally really doesnt help similar with my feelings towards katie so maybe theyre a yt power couple 

terry seems so fuckin fake tbh

i agree! idk why it's such an unpopular opinion. his voice is so robotic and weird and his youtube persona reminds me of steve from blues clues with how babyish he talks

Posted (edited)

He's really boring and he's not that cute but the fact that he is Korean (or better yet Asian in general since i have no idea what nationality he is) is enough for girls like Katie.

Edited by joohonie

Posted

Katie here’s your chance 

9C65D612-5F8C-4219-9B9B-D02DBF40ACA1.jpeg

Posted

Katie here’s your chance 

Finally! Katie unnie can flex on us with her S I C K dance moves! Hwating~!✨💫

Posted

Katie here’s your chance 

lmao y'all are setting her up. we know that in korea it'll fail cause there's no way they're gonna let foreigners plant seeds in their industry. they just seem more comfortable seeing other koreans perform in korean. kinda like that one boy group of all white dudes, and you know they failed cause idek their name anymore

Posted

lmao y'all are setting her up. we know that in korea it'll fail cause there's no way they're gonna let foreigners plant seeds in their industry. they just seem more comfortable seeing other koreans perform in korean. kinda like that one boy group of all white dudes, and you know they failed cause idek their name anymore

I wonder if SM means it’ll be Korean-American and Korean-European members for these groups. I think that could work, since so many successful groups already have foreign-born members as long as they’re at least half asian and learn Korean. It’d surprise me if such a large company randomly came out with groups of white foreigners doing kpop, so I’m interested to see where this goes.

Posted

I wonder if SM means it’ll be Korean-American and Korean-European members for these groups. I think that could work, since so many successful groups already have foreign-born members as long as they’re at least half asian and learn Korean. It’d surprise me if such a large company randomly came out with groups of white foreigners doing kpop, so I’m interested to see where this goes.

most likely this, idk why kboos are getting their hopes up about non korean members? koreans still don't really like asian non korean members, let alone something else. sucks but it is how it is. sorry for ot.

Posted

Companies always announce shit like this and it never goes anywhere anyways. Every group that has had full Europeans/Americans has failed. 

Posted (edited)

most likely this, idk why kboos are getting their hopes up about non korean members? koreans still don't really like asian non korean members, let alone something else. sucks but it is how it is. sorry for ot.

Yeah, I think that went entirely over people's head. A Korean that was not born/raised in Korea is still considered a foreigner... like Mark and Johnny from NCT for example: an American and Canadian but both Korean

Edited by lalalalisa

Posted (edited)

Basically. There’s already been really popular “foreigners” in kpop like Krystal and Nichkhun so this isn’t even that new of a concept

Edited by lilico