• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3089 posts in this topic

Posted

oh I know about that (except that most people I know that are here in korea for HW speak even less korean than katie), I was just wondering if it's possible if you're from US cuz for instance people from my country can't apply

Yeah, US citizens can apply for it. It’s a pretty crap visa though IMO. You need $5,000, proof of a ticket back, a whole year long travel plan, etc. People I know who did it said it’s a waste of money.

Posted

i feel sad for her for some reason. I thought she was so annoying and no w i just feel bad lmao:phftt:

Posted

if you don’t mind DM me your Instagram I’ll send you the video on there! 

I’m trying to catch up on this t can u send to me?

Posted

I’m trying to catch up on this t can u send to me?

the link was posted on page 173 by @hapjbb90 

Posted

the link was posted on page 173 by @hapjbb90 

it’s not loading for me i tried loading on diff servers but not working 

Posted (edited)

Katie made her Instagram account "subagyeo" private  ##somanyaccounts 

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

y'all did she delete her youtube channel?

Posted (edited)

y'all did she delete her youtube channel?

i think so. but there are some reuploads  of her cringe shit anyway so she's fucked lol

Edited by babybear

Posted

i think so. but there are some reuploads  of her cringe shit anyway so she's fucked lol

i searched her youtube up and boom, nothing. so im assuming she deleted that one and probably made a new one under some korean name lmao

Posted (edited)

i searched her youtube up and boom, nothing. so im assuming she deleted that one and probably made a new one under some korean name lmao

I remember she wrote that would come back to youtube once she settled "living" in korea and she said that she might come to another account so I wouldn't be surprised..she loved that youtube attention so I don't think she would fully delete it..

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

I remember she wrote that would come back to youtube once she settled "living" in korea and she said that she might come to another account so I wouldn't be surprised..she loved that youtube attention so I don't think she would fully delete it....

and did she delete subagyeo? Suddenly I can not find it....

i looked it up after you mentioned she went private but i couldnt find it,,

Posted

Hopefully she got smart and decided to delete all her social media after her sex video got released lol

honestly, the best thing she can do for herself is just delete herself off the internet and get her life together

it's pointless for her to brag anymore after her recent embarrassing moment, but this katie so we'll see lol

Posted

Hopefully she got smart and decided to delete all her social media after her sex video got released lol

honestly, the best thing she can do for herself is just delete herself off the internet and get her life together

it's pointless for her to brag anymore after her recent embarrassing moment, but this katie so we'll see lol

As spot on as you are, I doubt she’s deleted everything and is starting to rethink her life. I’m sure she has another Instagram account somewhere.

Posted

she's too far man.. i doubt she could ever go back  

Posted

she's too far man.. i doubt she could ever go back  

yeah.. if she want's to start her life over it'd be best for her to get off of the internet. Her reputation on the internet is pretty much done for and it'd be impossible to clear her name and "start over"