• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

katieaegi

2808 posts in this topic

Posted

:alpacaheadshake: who's that Katie is following...

20190226_214100.thumb.jpg.befd6b624866e6

Ctrl + v times 40

Posted (edited)

I didn't even realize she followed her also because I saw the first 20 followers were korean and  I was like yeah  she only follows korean people but uh never freakin mind 

EDIT: someone informed me that katie has another account called whatfknnamesareleft...a meme account lol if it's not her then it's shocking because they follow legit every one she  knows even giys from the subagyeo account 

Edited by amorhwasa

Posted

She makes her account public bc she’s still trying to be a model/entertainer so she can’t stay underground. But on the other hand she’s also trying to hide from PULL so... she’s probably stuck lol 

Posted

She makes her account public bc she’s still trying to be a model/entertainer so she can’t stay underground. But on the other hand she’s also trying to hide from PULL so... she’s probably stuck lol 

true! but I also realized she has never posted her "model stuff" or posted things to get herself out there even on her other public accounts she had so idgi 

Posted

Looked up her instagram and..

96ABB37F-C62C-4DCD-B3A3-8ED6588DEA72.jpeg

She’s dumb enough to post her visa run photos (again) And since when do student dorms include televisions? Mine sure as hell doesn’t. Also Im dying at the “Korean: Intermediate” on her MEEFF because we all know damn well... 

Every dorm i have seen or been in has never had a flat screen wall tv but would have a very small one on our desk ! Is she done with her language school or some thing and now living with someone ? i am confused 

Posted

Every dorm i have seen or been in has never had a flat screen wall tv but would have a very small one on our desk ! Is she done with her language school or some thing and now living with someone ? i am confused 

well to be fair some may have tvs in shared spaces like lounges and stuff, at least both of the dormitories I've lived in were like that so having a tv is not THAT weird

Posted

well to be fair some may have tvs in shared spaces like lounges and stuff, at least both of the dormitories I've lived in were like that so having a tv is not THAT weird

Then why is she doing visa runs if she’s a student tho :/ 

Posted

I'm not saying that she is student or that she is not, just don't like people nitpicking literally everything when it's literally not that hard to have an access to tv... I would say that regardless of who that person is

Posted (edited)

oh fr ?? i guess it depends on what college you go to ! i know the ones i at least had never gave that option and we had to provide tv for our own so i was a little confused since i never knew of other colleges having that 

i mean the video she posted was in a kinda dark room so i was wondering if it  was in a bedroom but nvm then haha 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

oh fr ?? i guess it depends on what college you go to ! i know the ones i at least had never gave that option and we had to provide tv for our own so i was a little confused since i never knew of other colleges having that 

i mean the video she posted was in a kinda dark room so i was wondering if it  was in a bedroom but nvm then haha 

I mean yeah, the fact that it's a dark room might suggest that it's not a dorm but having a shared tvs in dorms is not that crazy (stress on shared, since I didn't have one in my room either)... but might be a goshiwon too

Posted (edited)

I still wonder about that..I mean she could have went on vacay with a special someone instead of doing a visa run but of all places I thought she would travel to China lmao 

Edited by amorhwasa

Posted

I was just wondering but can you get a working holiday visa if you're from USA?

Posted

I was just wondering but can you get a working holiday visa if you're from USA?

You can, but you can only get part time/minimum wage jobs and 99% of them expect you to speak enough Korean to help customers.

Posted (edited)

You can, but you can only get part time/minimum wage jobs and 99% of them expect you to speak enough Korean to help customers.

dont they only last for up to one year ? i know a girl who did it but the working holiday was for one year only and then she had to go back home but i dont know if you can get it longer than a year 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted (edited)

oh I know about that (except that most people I know that are here in korea for HW speak even less korean than katie), I was just wondering if it's possible if you're from US cuz for instance people from my country can't apply

Edited by ShapiroTheory