• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3067 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

sorry but I am sure her parents have no idea what she is doing or about her having a thread, maybe they do but she is 19 so not like they could do much to help her, I mean she was the one who ran away from home to be with hwan so I do feel bad for them but she is an adult now that has to deal with adult consequences 

I agree. Although it's likely that her parents would reach out for her if they found out about her activities, there's the issue that once you're 18, you are able to make your own choices. There is no obligation, technically. But her family has been supportive in the past of paying for certain expenses of her. On the flip side, there are cases where adults who come to live with their parents (maybe after some time, idk) end up leeching on them, not really venturing out farther (may not be in Katie's case, but just a thought). 

As I said in my first post, she's not progressing herself. Staying with her parents is a positive, but I think it should be temporary. She could get all the help she needs to reflect and start a plan for herself, but as soon as she finds her own way, she should keep her family in contact but independent. I've known too many incidences with young adults who become too dependent (and I mean in a bad way, not the necessary kind). Also, if it's concerning education, college isn't for everyone. But you can do trade school in the States, so she has options if she goes back to get things situated. 

@amorhwasa thx babe, it took me too long lol 

Edited by polenta

Posted (edited)

I think the whole interaction from the beginning was meant to be sexual, though. At the very beginning of the video when mashiro bit the guy and he screamed, you can hear Katie ask them, “I thought you guys liked S&M?” When the camera was brought up to the top floor, you can already see Katie messing with her shirt.  I honestly have no idea what their intentions were. They seemed fine with live-streaming, seemed fine with doing “missions”, but I guess they.. Snapped out of it? The situation is weird. I still don’t feel bad for her, everyone likes attention and likes to feel wanted but theres a limit and she’s not a child and she knows wrong from right. She was obviously not drunk enough to not know what she was doing, mashiro was drunker than her and defending herself just fine. It was just another stupid thing she got herself into, as always. 

Edited by loonie.23

Posted (edited)

I agree. Although it's likely that her parents would reach out for her if they found out about her activities, there's the issue that once you're 18, you are able to make your own choices. There is no obligation, technically. But her family has been supportive in the past of paying for certain expenses of her. 

I would hope so! I wonder if she was ungrateful towards them, I mean from what I saw they did give her a lot and dealt with a lot of stuff, it feels like if hwan didn't come into her life again then she would have stayed in America or at least went to China like she kept saying she was gonna do

Edited by amorhwasa

Posted

Katie has now deleted her Happyseoulgirl instagram... I’m hoping it’s because she’s finally woken up and realised her problematic ways and wanting to finally get her life together. 

75F4349B-E1E9-41F6-AD73-00781D2D46D4.jpeg

Posted (edited)

@You.Tried I wasn't  gonna post  this  but since you mentioned it...My friend was messing around with that dating/language exchange app earlier and saw katie.... She has a instagram account listed and It's like all Koreanized. ANY WAY, because of recent events I hope she isn't meeting most of these guys from these type of apps because I swear about 90% of the guys that added me were foreign girl fetish creeps! js I had to switch my settings to girls 1551233398842.thumb.jpg.d77c3ab53bc1c95a

EDIT: she apparently has another instagram that she uses to stalk people  

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

@You.Tried I wasn't  gonna post  this  but since you mentioned it...I was messing around with this dating/language exchange app earlier ( from what I see most people use it for dating or hookups) and I saw katie.... She has a instagram account listed on the app though!! It's like all Koreanized pretty much and boring. ANY WAY, because of recent events I hope she isn't meeting most of these guys from these type of apps because I swear about 90% of the guys that added me were foreign girl fetish creeps! js I had to switch my settings to meet girls because dang and I know some of her insta followers I matched with on meeff and some of them were a lil off 1551233398842.thumb.jpg.d77c3ab53bc1c95a

oh Meeff I’ve used that in the past but just for language exchange but I deleted my account cuz too many creeps. 

Also, that little plane icon next to when she was last active means she’s got the travel thing turned on... why would she need to have that turned on in Korea? Or is she using it to see boys in america? It doesn’t add up. 

Posted (edited)

Looked up her instagram and..

7AC83674-E561-42E8-89D6-0378E8AA52A1.jpeg

96ABB37F-C62C-4DCD-B3A3-8ED6588DEA72.jpeg

She’s dumb enough to post her visa run photos (again) And since when do student dorms include televisions? Mine sure as hell doesn’t. Also Im dying at the “Korean: Intermediate” on her MEEFF because we all know damn well... 

249716FE-3F0F-4F88-9680-D208B96BCBB6.gif

Edited by loonie.23

Posted (edited)

:alpacaheadshake: who's that Katie is following...

20190226_214100.thumb.jpg.befd6b624866e6

Edited by punksu
Spelling

Posted (edited)

oh Meeff I’ve used that in the past but just for language exchange but I deleted my account cuz too many creeps. 

Also, that little plane icon next to when she was last active means she’s got the travel thing turned on... why would she need to have that turned on in Korea? Or is she using it to see boys in america? It doesn’t add up. 

really? I thought it was for dating also or maybe people just so much use it for dating that it has lost the true purpose and yeah idk about the plane thing I thought it was odd unless she had meeff before coming to korea..I glanced at her insta and the followers I quickly looked at are from meeff so idk really 

@loonie.23 I was also curious about the tv because I didn't think you could have a wall tv in a dorm room unless she has already finished the program

Edited by amorhwasa

Posted

really? I thought it was for dating also or maybe people just so much use it for dating that it has lost the true purpose and yeah idk about the plane thing I thought it was odd unless she had meeff before coming to korea..I glanced at her insta and the followers I quickly looked at are from meeff so idk really 

it’s definitely a language exchange app but 90% of people on there don’t use it for that intention. It’s basically the Korean tinder.

and yah, the plane icon means she’s using the travel setting which allows her to change her location to any where in the world. But even if she was to change it to China, France or anywhere she’d still only really be finding Koreans in those countries since Meeff like I said, is basically the Korean tinder. 

Posted (edited)

:alpacaheadshake: who's that Katie is following...

20190226_214100.thumb.jpg.befd6b624866e6

haha She's still doing Anna's dirty work. These girls are so trash and obsessed and Vanessa on the other hand couldn't be bothered. They want her life soooooo bad.

Edited by joohonie

Posted (edited)

@joohonie well like..fake it till you make it lmaoo :ph34r:

and yah, the plane icon means she’s using the travel setting which allows her to change her location to any where in the world. But even if she was to change it to China, France or anywhere she’d still only really be finding Koreans in those countries since Meeff like I said, is basically the Korean tinder. 

that's weird..I wonder why she did that? I know you have to pay in order to have that option like you pay for rubies and the rubies you use for buying stuff right? I wouldn't spend my money on it but I know other people on the app can send you rubies..My friends who have used it have all got tired of the weirdos on it 

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

@joohonie well like..fake it till you make it lmaoo :ph34r:

that's weird..I wonder why she did that? I know you have to pay in order to have that option right? I wouldn't spend my money on it but I know other people on the app can send rubies..this one old man sent me some and asked for sexual stuff but I was like BLOCKED AND REPORTED. My friends who have used it have all got tired if the weirdos on it 

yeah there is the option to buy rubies but the more you use the app and it’s features, you’re rewarded/gifted with them by the app itself. I guess as an insentive to keep using the app or whatever. 

Posted (edited)

@shiitt then she must have been using it for a long freakin time? well okay then haha...I wonder why she makes her accounts public in the first place and posts them on public apps if she doesn't want any one to find them? I wasn't even searching and I found it smh

Edited by amorhwasa