• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3021 posts in this topic

Posted

Katie girl if you’re reading this, I hope you know we want you to improve yourself and change for the better. At least I do. Yeah we make fun of your antics on here but I’m sure most of us don’t want to see you crash and burn. If youre in a bad situation, remember there’s always a solution and it’s never too late to change. 

Posted

What she needs to do is go back to the states and get some therapy. I don’t even mean that in an insulting way, this girl needs help and has tons of internalized issues that she obviously doesn’t deal with in a responsible way.

Posted

Holy jeezus, do her parent's know what she's doing? Also wtf were those other girl's eyebrows.

Posted (edited)

I sympathize with her parents. I can't imagine how they're handling this. Imagine wanting your child to get a good education so that she can provide for herself only for her to run away to a foreign country getting drunk everynight while letting sketchy men grope and borderline assault her. Geez Kathleen, you are really fucking selfish. I bet your parents would not approve of your behavior. They want whats best for you and this is what you do? So ungrateful. Just a typical spoiled American girl. You'll get your wake up call one day.

Sis. Please try to improve yourself

Edited by Peinture de Namjoon
Typos 😥

Posted

I sympathize with her parents. I can't imagine how they're handling this. Imagine wanting your child to get a good education so that she can provide for herself only for her to run away to a foreign country getting drunk everynight while letting sketchy men grope and borderline assault her. Geez Kathleen, you are really fucking selfish. I bet your parents would not approve of your behavior. They want whats best for you and this is what you do? So ungrateful. Just a typical spoiled American girl. You'll get your wake up call one day.

yeah I get this and no doubt her parents are worried about her. But it’s quite possible Katie suffers from bad mental health and acts out like this because of it. I mean, the whole internet attacks her every move on a daily basis. So I can kinda see why she does such outlandish things. I want her to go home and get help because Korea is just going to push her further down a dark spiralling path which no one deserves especially when they’re that young. 

Posted

yeah I get this and no doubt her parents are worried about her. But it’s quite possible Katie suffers from bad mental health and acts out like this because of it. I mean, the whole internet attacks her every move on a daily basis. So I can kinda see why she does such outlandish things. I want her to go home and get help because Korea is just going to push her further down a dark spiralling path which no one deserves especially when they’re that young. 

She’s been acting out even before people started noticing her. Sis has been racist, spoiled and ignorant all her life. 

Posted

She’s been acting out even before people started noticing her. Sis has been racist, spoiled and ignorant all her life. 

I’m aware of her past actions cause I’ve known about her for awhile and didn’t like her antics at all and I agreeed with everyone on here. But I’m a bit lost, granted I haven’t kept up with her antics of late but what has she done recently? I need to be caught up to speed.

Posted (edited)

It's sad because we all know her Korean is shit (especially in the video because shes only speaking English) so if she needs urgent help what is she gonna do ? not everyone in Korea peaks English despite having a ton of foreigners. People forget that foreigners are easy targets in korea because a lot (not all) dont know or know very little korean. As much as I despise Katie it is indeed uncomfortable to see someone being sexually exploited somewhat and I just hope that she knows how to get help if she is in danger or at least have enough common sense and Korean language to know if she's getting herself into a more dangerous situations like this . There have been numerous reports of foreign women being gang-raped/beaten in Korea and I wouldn't be surprised if Katie was to come to a victim too.... No one deserves to be abused or exploited :alpacasad:

TLDR: as much as I hate Katie, I hope she's safe and looking out for herself 

Edited by thehoefrompluto

Posted

I’m aware of her past actions cause I’ve known about her for awhile and didn’t like her antics at all and I agreeed with everyone on here. But I’m a bit lost, granted I haven’t kept up with her antics of late but what has she done recently? I need to be caught up to speed.

Other than lying about going to school (as we saw in the video, she doesn’t understand a single thing the men say.), her visa and staying in Korea illegally.. She still threatens to sue people left and right and has a lot of fake instagram accounts. And overall won’t come clean and apologize for all her buffoonery. 

Posted

exactly! and I guess don't fight fire with fire but..she is givin the same responses that she gives other people..like some hate she gets is a little too far but so is some of the things she does to others... and I agree that she does not deserves hate for the video especially now but she really does need to get her head on straight so this will never happen to her again like a lot (not all korean men tho) take advantage of foreigners, it's not always rainbow and sunshine kdrama men like some girls think and I am sure she has hopefully realized that by now

Posted

exactly! and I guess don't fight fire with fire but..she is givin the same responses that she gives other people..like some hate she gets is a little too far but so is some of the things she does to others... and I agree that she does not deserves hate for the video especially now but she really does need to get her head on straight so this will never happen to her again like a lot (not all korean men tho) take advantage of foreigners, it's not always rainbow and sunshine kdrama men like some girls think and I am sure she has hopefully realized that by now

Yeah it seems she does thrive off the attention she gets from the internet and pull, wether it be bad or good. But I have to wonder, is that the case because she doesn’t get attention at home? Because what she is doing is standard textbook rebellion and teen angst. I know I have had days like that (though no where near the same extent as her) so I think if pull stopped giving her attention for every little thing then maybe she’ll realise we are bored and that to get attention she should do the right thing, like going home and being productive with her life. 

Posted (edited)

Honestly the worst part of all of this is that the video is from JULY last year right? Image what’s been going down since then that we have no idea about. Girl needs help!

Edited by Granola

Posted

Can you imagine if her family reads this thread to catch up with her? These last few pages would've left them shell-shocked. 

Posted (edited)

sorry but I am sure her parents have no idea what she is doing or about her having a thread, maybe they do but she is 19 so not like they could do much to help her, I mean she was the one who ran away from home to be with hwan so I do feel bad for them but she is an adult now that has to deal with adult consequences 

I wouldn't doubt that they paid for a lot of her stuff that she has in korea like the apparent language program.. I mean I would hope that she didn't cut off her parents completely, she needs guidance..also @polenta your post was very interesting and spot on 

Edited by amorhwasa