• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

katieaegi

2549 posts in this topic

Posted

Not going to lie 

Katie bores me now 

I need to scroll through PULL and find a new garbage wannabe to laugh at. 

Yeah maybe because she is now a typical kboo Korean wannabe that "studies" in Korea, So many of them already and they all do the same things lol

Posted (edited)

Lmao shes so unoriginal. Not even PULL wants to deal with her kboo bullshit anymore. Lmaoooo 

Edited by Peinture de Namjoon

Posted

Yeah she has gotten stale as day old bread. And even day old bread tastes better. 

Posted (edited)

Let’s remember what people like Katie for in the first place 

(She was underage in this video. She was underage in MOST of her videos!)

B2BEA569-1E33-4881-AC47-821D99FCA76D.png

Edited by loonie.23

Posted

Hello folks...Been away for awhile....

I quit following Katieaegi / happyseoulgirl/ ??? whatever she calls herself now...

cause she bores me....and I have been super busy with school, work, etc etc...………..  Going to Las Vegas End of month.... :P

but I just had to say something when I saw the short youtube of her snap. and snap video..

She looks wasted or high on something...or both.   

I seriously think she needs professional help.

Posted (edited)

She looks wasted or high on something...or both.   

Nah i dont think she would be high on some thing but its possible she could be drunk if so. After seeing her ha.jeon.yeon account before she deleted it, all i ever saw was pictures of alcohol bottles and her smoking, even in Japan during her visa run she was posting Japanese alcohol..sis got a drinking prob ? 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

20190216_174642.thumb.png.9671532a4adfbbplz tell me she ain't wearing this dress by itself in a place like Korea 

Posted (edited)

InShot_20190216_182624713.thumb.jpg.363flol she changed it after you posted that, looks like she is trying to be a downgraded Hyuna 

also, sorry but is her "roommate" at her "college" just never there ?  because katie be doing the most in that dorm room lol 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

She has the worst fashion sense. She looks like an oily fruit roll up.

Posted

i know she can wear what she wants and that's fine. but, at least find cuter clothes to wear instead of a roll of life saver gummies and try to learn your angles.

or better yet, open a book and study, katie. i beg of you.

Posted (edited)

i could see her using it in a kpop dance cover but she needs to let that part of her life go.....:S like the asiaboo katieaegi who wears cheap clothes while dancing for old men on YT should be in the past already smh

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

InShot_20190216_182624713.thumb.jpg.363flol she changed it after you posted that, looks like she is trying to be a downgraded Hyuna 

also, sorry but is her "roommate" at her "college" just never there ?  because katie be doing the most in that dorm room lol 

Bruh wtf is that dress? That looks a hot ass mess

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg

Posted

looks like she purchased it from the sale rack at forever 21 in myeongdong lmaooo (no hate to f21 coz i love their shit but they have some real questionable clothes sometimes) 

oof but how did she have the AuDaCiTy to go from big tiddies to no tiddies, pls katie make up ur mind

Posted

why would she close up to this pic, she looks like shes been kidnapped 

or is that look of terror just realizing the hole she dug herself into