• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3067 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Tell me why I thought she used that face swap thing on her recent picture 

A54D93F1-6BB2-4EF9-A8A0-48740D55545D.jpeg

7CBED5B4-0E27-4E1D-94FC-0F09E5E87B37.jpeg

She is always doing the same face so all of pictures look the same...:ph34r: the downgrade of her phone is so funny to me idk why!! 

Edited by cucoplz
can't hide the photos because not on web

Posted

Tell me why I thought she used that face swap thing on her recent picture 

A54D93F1-6BB2-4EF9-A8A0-48740D55545D.jpeg

7CBED5B4-0E27-4E1D-94FC-0F09E5E87B37.jpeg

When I saw Katies photo I immediately thought of that time Nicki Minaj photoshopped her own face onto beyoncé 

44DF7C6B-35BE-4860-923A-9B12B5CAD80E.jpeg

Posted (edited)

InShot_20190212_084016171.thumb.jpg.cccf

Is that some old school kpop idols or some thing? I fully realize that she only changes her profile pictures so we can post updates about her on PULL 

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

When I saw Katies photo I immediately thought of that time Nicki Minaj photoshopped her own face onto beyoncé 

44DF7C6B-35BE-4860-923A-9B12B5CAD80E.jpeg

The only difference is that Katie will NEVER be able to achieve their level of beauty

Posted

So I’ve been a lurker for a while and finally made an account and guess whaaaat? miss Katie posted some pics on her snap and I gotta say she’s fitting her ullzang role pretty well :haiplz: lmfaoooo no but really it’s sad that makeup.... * sigh *  

5F209FDC-F3C5-4D54-A069-D49FA7E9E13A.jpeg

873353B7-52E3-4499-AC2D-D911CB6DAFE1.jpeg

Posted (edited)

She’s at a noraebang on a Wednesday night... Lmaooooo... Mk.. katie we all know you don’t have titties

Edited by loonie.23

Posted

She’s at a noraebang on a Wednesday night... Lmaooooo... Mk.. katie we all know you don’t have titties

it honestly seems like that's all she does there. Night clubs and Karaoke

Posted

not gonna judge her for going to coin noraebang on a weekday coz honestly me and my friends did that a lot after class lol and its kinda normal thing isnt it ? 
but yeh, honestly push up bras amaze me sometimes 

Posted

not gonna judge her for going to coin noraebang on a weekday coz honestly me and my friends did that a lot after class lol and its kinda normal thing isnt it ? 
but yeh, honestly push up bras amaze me sometimes 

That’s the thing. Y’all had class. She’s probably working at a noraebang. She literally never, ever posts anything to do with studying, school, no pictures of a classroom, study books, her VISA, etc. Just selfies and clubs. 

Posted (edited)

my god... :doge: regarding Katie not posting about her studies.. I  remember when someone discovered her public secret account and all she posted was herself clubbing with men or drinking at strange places.. I think the only story she posted of her studying was a photo of a small notebook  

Edited by cucoplz

Posted (edited)

Below is a video of her snapchats ! In the first Snapchat video she is singing to EXID aka a kpop girl group which is very hilarious because didnt she hate on a "hater" for being a kpop fangirl ? the hypocrisy is popping off miss korean aegi ! and we all know dang well she puts her snapchat on Public once every few months just to "show off" for the  people on PULL. She aint slick 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted (edited)

Holy shit the difference between her face in the video compared to the pictures. Her nose is still so fucking BIG. Someone needs to take away photoshop from her. It also doesn’t seem she’s in a noraebang? It looks like she’s having a party of one in her bedroom with some disco lights. She doesn’t have a mic and the song isn’t instrumental. Sis must be lonely djdjnddjdishjs

Edited by loonie.23

Posted

Below is a video of her snapchats ! In the first Snapchat video she is singing to EXID aka a kpop girl group which is very hilarious because didnt she hate on a "hater" for being a kpop fangirl ? the hypocrisy is popping off miss korean aegi ! and we all know dang well she puts her snapchat on Public once every few months just to "show off" for the  people on PULL. She aint slick 

"I oNlY LiKe TrAdItIoNaL KoReAn MuSiC" -Katie

Posted (edited)

She definitely makes her stuff public only some times because she craves when people give her any type of attention..

Watch in a few hours.. she will be posting public snap chats of her going to her language program and studying

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

i just noticed some thing, if she went out to a karaoke room then why did she decide to wear a very small tank top to go to it ? isnt it very cold outside ? i think Loonie is maybe correct, she is in her so called dorm room singing by herself with cheap disco lights ? her poor roommate haha