• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3066 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

wow a true korean woman ! Good job Katie, you are one step closer to your Asian wannabe dream ! However, you look like a white gangnam unnie

She put this in her bio lol ok girl with your level 1.5 korean, and also why she still in korea ? i know she is apparently on a student visa for the langauge program but its been a whileeee 

20190210_134016.png

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

OT but did she get a nose job? it looks weird in those pics 

Posted

Oh dear god what happened....

Posted

Hidden Content

She got a nose job that barely did anything so she contours and photoshops the crap out of it

Posted

Sorry to double post but...

InShot_20190210_105446651.thumb.jpg.d2deGoodbye white girl Katie! Hello Korean girl Katie! She has almost made her final Korean form!! Let's see if she will work on her terrible Korean so that she can finally be a true Korean Queen 

she really is the definition of a mediocre white girl. I swear, as much time as she spends online, you'd think she'd watch a make up tutorial or something 

Posted

She looks like a GOT7 twin. Geez, her shoop skills are kinda bad 😥 she was decent looking before. Why change it!?!?

But look at the brightside, Kathleen! You're one step closer to being a true Korean unnie! SARANGHAE

wow she looks so KOREAN UWU

Posted (edited)

To me it feels like she's starting to resemble a.mashiro in some of the pictures but without the lip fillers o.O.

I guess they all follow the same pattern in the end. 

Edited by Daella

Posted

wow she looks so KOREAN UWU

her face is long as shit she'll never pass as a careerian lmaoo

Posted

her face is long as shit she'll never pass as a careerian lmaoo

CAREERIAN YRUSHDGFDKSJSJSJDJDJDH

Posted (edited)

To me it feels like she's starting to resemble a.mashiro in some of the pictures but without the lip fillers o.O.

I guess they all follow the same pattern in the end. 

speaking of the train wreck which is a.mashiro, they do favor in alot of ways but mashiro looks slightly better imo. Maybe all those fillers and filters helped but they both have this thing where they look old and young at the same time (peep the last photo of Mashiro in this comment). It's so weird. Mashiro's face just looks like she got stung by a million bees while Katie has that long ant eater face

Screenshot_2019-02-11-13-42-27~2.png

Screenshot_2019-02-11-13-42-40~2.png

Screenshot_2019-02-11-13-42-45~2.png

Screenshot_2019-02-11-13-42-56~2.png

Edited by joohonie

Posted

Screenshot_2019-02-11-13-42-56~2.png

i thot this was miss aegi 

aigyooooooooooo 🤪🤪🤪

CAREERIAN YRUSHDGFDKSJSJSJDJDJDH

got em

Posted (edited)

lets just say miss aegi seems like a Mashiro wannabe, its been that ways since katie started wearing Mashiros hand me down clothing to the clubs lol !! Katie wishes she was on the same style  level as Anastasia 

Now Anastasia Mashiro just has to go back to her dark hair and they can be Korean twinzzz, it is amazing how a lot of these white Koreaboos all have the same look though like be yourself tfffff

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

Tell me why I thought she used that face swap thing on her recent picture 

A54D93F1-6BB2-4EF9-A8A0-48740D55545D.jpeg

7CBED5B4-0E27-4E1D-94FC-0F09E5E87B37.jpeg

Posted

Tell me why I thought she used that face swap thing on her recent picture 

A54D93F1-6BB2-4EF9-A8A0-48740D55545D.jpeg

7CBED5B4-0E27-4E1D-94FC-0F09E5E87B37.jpeg

ahs.jpg