• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3069 posts in this topic

Posted

i AlSO tHinK iM bEtTeR thAn oThEr kOrEAbOoS beCaUse i HavE a BOtcHeD nOsE1!1!1! I aM BETTER tHan EVERYBODY1!1!!

*Also Katie*

4b2.gif

P.s. i love how fast you came to defend yourself, Julie. That shit was quick lmao

Haha don't forget:

I'm AboVe All 0tHer K0reAbo0s BecaUsE I'm aCtuAlLy LIVING in OppaRLand

Posted

0C06B3BA-48D9-4997-A661-6DC51C6DC9E6.jpeg

that looks like a mugshot hahahahaha

Posted

Sup everybody. I’ve been on here for a while. My friend who studied in Korea with me before and speaks fucking amazing Korean (she did our graduation speech in Korean wow gurl what a queen) anyways she went to high school with Katie and word on the street is that she’s tried to talk Katie out of moving to Korea because she knew Katie couldn’t handle it well hahahaha. I’ve also spoken to her in DMs before because apperently the boyfriend she moved to Korea for lived in songdo and I used to live there so I told her the truth about how boring it is as a place.

Anyways I wanted to clarify that a lot of foreigners in Korea work under the table, me included, from anything like English jobs modeling jobs etc. mostly English jobs though. The thing about that tho is that most people have a student visa so it’s generally looked over by the gov. But working under the table without any kind of visa at all is just yikes. Sometimes you get trapped in some bad situations Visa runs are also not your friend. But anyways, wanted to clear it up that not all foreigners who work under the table do it in a shady way in fact most part time English jobs will be unseen the table. 

And also with that said yeah she blocked 3 of my Instagram accounts before for me criticizing her which is funny 

Posted

Girl shaped like y=2x-3 

She sit on Oppas lap and he ask if she got keys in her back pocket

Booty cheeks lookin like my Sims goopy carbonara 

Suffering from the vitamin deficiency Noassitol.

166F7648-ADCE-4FC2-94E5-110D49CFA82B.jpeg

Posted (edited)

oh god..wtf is that  O.o I can't believe that had never been posted on here until now lolInShot_20190210_015757421.thumb.jpg.b198also seems like she dyed her hair...

Edited by cucoplz

Posted (edited)

ohhh yessssss miss aegi we love them granny panties girl ! So iconic ! xoxo

@amorhwasa it is definitely a dark brown ! i looked and she posted a pic without the filter. Getting a Korean hairstyle will not change you into a Korean girl, that's for sure. So if she did do that to look more asian then what the fuck ?? BUT hopefully she just realized that her light blonde hair does not get her as many nice Korean oppas as she thought.

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

she’s turning into lisa ring NSHSJSKSJ

Posted (edited)

Now that she’s gotten the attention of PULL, she keeps changing her photo. Sis just make your profile public at this point ljdhdhsjs. Her hair looked better from the side view. I don’t like it that much. Maybe the darker color hides her split ends though :/?

6FE697C2-CD28-4758-B913-28B196360D0F.jpeg

Edited by loonie.23

Posted

I’m actually liking the darker hair on her cause now her hair doesn’t look fried.

haircut is whatever, it’s not good or bad really.

BUT HER MAKEUP ahsvsjss Her makeup is killing me... She really needs to stop with the  korean style makeup. It’s not even done well... :/

Posted

6FE697C2-CD28-4758-B913-28B196360D0F.jpeg

Is she trying to make herself appear more like the "Korean ulzzangs" you can find online? 

She's really riding on any sort of attention nowadays :/

Posted (edited)

Now that she’s gotten the attention of PULL, she keeps changing her photo. Sis just make your profile public at this point ljdhdhsjs. 

InShot_20190210_102308703.thumb.jpg.beff new profile pic, she looks good in dark hair as others have said, but  her eyes...she made them appear smaller?

Edited by cucoplz
Doing what I told her I was gonna do lmao

Posted (edited)

Sorry to double post but...

InShot_20190210_105446651.thumb.jpg.d2deGoodbye white girl Katie! Hello Korean girl Katie! She has almost made her final Korean form!! Let's see if she will work on her terrible Korean so that she can finally be a true Korean Queen 

Edited by amorhwasa

Posted

I'm  just wondering why she is posting for just 11 people? she probs has a secret public account some whereInShot_20190210_102308703.thumb.jpg.beffHere is the 10000th new profile pic, she looks good in dark hair as others have said, but the makeup......is she trying to give herself an aegyo sal?  I don't mean to hate on her physical features but her eyes...she made them appear smaller?

wtf is wrong with her eyes in this picture...

Am I the only one who thinks she looked better with lighter hair ? The bleached yellow was tacky but I think ash blonde (her natural hair color?) suited her better than this really dark color. 

Posted

I'm  just wondering why she is posting for just 11 people? she probs has a secret public account some whereInShot_20190210_102308703.thumb.jpg.beffHere is the 10000th new profile pic, she looks good in dark hair as others have said, but the makeup......is she trying to give herself an aegyo sal?  I don't mean to hate on her physical features but her eyes...she made them appear smaller?

She looks like a GOT7 twin. Geez, her shoop skills are kinda bad 😥 she was decent looking before. Why change it!?!?

But look at the brightside, Kathleen! You're one step closer to being a true Korean unnie! SARANGHAE