• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3067 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah Juliet I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt because you seem like a sweet girl who just made some mistakes, but you’re super defensive and emotional. Just offering the correct information about your visa is fine but posting intense long comments just bc we’re talking about you? There’s a million threads on here, we talk about everyone. You continually just make yourself look bad when you freak out and demand we not talk abt you and give emotional appeals of “what happened to girls supporting girls” etc. Honestly good luck with your work in Korea, you’re a pretty girl and I can see you becoming a good model with some practice. 

Posted

dayummm she posted a defense very  fast lol..:ph34r: also ppl messaged you because you started a private  chat  with them when you first  came on here just saying ! But any wayyy, 

Just showing the showing proof would  have been better than a long post like that because showing proof would have settled every thing immediately, but you showed proof after so  i respect you on that part Juliet ! Much better than most girls who come on here defending their status..i mean most girls in Korea like miss Katieaegi never show proof because well we all know why that is 

Yes Juliet is averaged but not ugly or any thing, honestly compared to most girls who think they are so called models, she is quite nice looking for in Korea. Wish Katieaegi and her childish friends knew how to properly handle stuff like Juliet, even though the long post before  the proof was a bit much haha 

Posted

lol the last time Juliet 'apologised' for the way she reacted for things and writing horrible comments to people etc .. an hour later she was back calling girls bitches on her friend's insta pics. So ye I'm sceptical of the "self bettering"

Posted (edited)

I do not like Juliet because of the past and some of the things that she has done recently! However, like Zayn kai said, I applaud Juliet for showing actual proof and that is mainly what people wanted to see!:) Now I wanna go back to Katie

Any way katie and her besties never show proof so thank you Juliet 

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

Wait, are we praising people for not being frauds now?

Posted (edited)

Wait, are we praising people for not being frauds now?

Well when you go from a racist, Korean girl hating, visaless Koreaboo to having... A visa. I guess it’s.. Something.

Edited by loonie.23

Posted

I was ok with Juliet and her apology until she made that post cursing out @loonie.23. I understand her being frustrated (if she was being honest) but the fact that she started cursing her out and saying "I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall" etc was unnecessary and she ruined that "sweet" persona she was trying to pull off. If you're that mad girl, don't log in. We know your friends didn't alert you.

Posted

I was ok with Juliet and her apology until she made that post cursing out @loonie.23. I understand her being frustrated (if she was being honest) but the fact that she started cursing her out and saying "I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall" etc was unnecessary and she ruined that "sweet" persona she was trying to pull off. If you're that mad girl, don't log in. We know your friends didn't alert you.

But she’s not being honest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don’t know how she could break out of her “New Year New Me” act in a matter of minutes. And she really shouldn’t be acting tough when I’m sure a few people here, including Katie, have receipts on her. I’m convinced she checks this thread more than Katie does at this point. And since were talking frankly, I highly, highly doubt shes going to make a livable wage as a model. At least she can get cute photos out of it, though.  

Posted

I almost died laughing when I saw how fast she responded the second we mentioned her name on this thread. Like damn she was SWIFT :happee:  

Posted

wish katie would do something coz im sick of hearing about this Juliet person lmao this aint even her thread :(

Posted

But she’s not being honest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don’t know how she could break out of her “New Year New Me” act in a matter of minutes. And she really shouldn’t be acting tough when I’m sure a few people here, including Katie, have receipts on her. I’m convinced she checks this thread more than Katie does at this point. And since were talking frankly, I highly, highly doubt shes going to make a livable wage as a model. At least she can get cute photos out of it, though.  

lol I noticed that after the 2nd-3rd message. she was almost convincing though. Almost.

I kind of feel like she made it worse for herself by coming on this thread.

p.s: when is KkKatie's interview coming out?

Posted (edited)

Well when you go from a racist, Korean girl hating, visaless Koreaboo to having... A visa. I guess it’s.. Something.

exactly lol and I am still waiting for miss aegi to come about and show her proof! I only praised juliet because she actually showed some proof unlike some kboos in korea haha. I kinda wonder if katie will reveal her visa in her so called interview?

Edited by amorhwasa

Posted (edited)

Most of these flakes and their friends are on their own thread than most of us lol

Every. single. one. every. single. time. says the same thing "my friend told me about here"

Yea, SURE JANE

Edited by Athena

Posted

I kinda wonder if katie will reveal her visa in her so called interview?

spongebob.thumb.jpg.6e0154b637452806681c

i HaVe a ViSa BuT i DoN't NEeD t0 pR0vE AnYthiNg t0 anY0Ne y'AlL jUst jEaloUszz HaTurzz tRyiNg t0 HaTE oN a SUCCESSFUL KOREAN M0dEL LivIn' hEr BesT KOREAN LiFe iN KOREA riDiNg KOREAN diCks. My M0m iz HalF KOREAN BtW

Posted

spongebob.thumb.jpg.6e0154b637452806681c

i HaVe a ViSa BuT i DoN't NEeD t0 pR0vE AnYthiNg t0 anY0Ne y'AlL jUst jEaloUszz HaTurzz tRyiNg t0 HaTE oN a SUCCESSFUL KOREAN M0dEL LivIn' hEr BesT KOREAN LiFe iN KOREA riDiNg KOREAN diCks. My M0m iz HalF KOREAN BtW

i AlSO tHinK iM bEtTeR thAn oThEr kOrEAbOoS beCaUse i HavE a BOtcHeD nOsE1!1!1! I aM BETTER tHan EVERYBODY1!1!!

*Also Katie*

4b2.gif

P.s. i love how fast you came to defend yourself, Julie. That shit was quick lmao