• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3067 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a legitimate genuine question for you KlutzyKat, why can't you start over at your own country? Go study, get a college degree, your family can afford it so why won't you start building a worthy way of living your life?

Why is your head so far up your own ass that you think Korea, kpop and korean boys are everything? You're like a self-human centipede, you just WON'T stop buying and eating your own crap, actually, you're the only one who believes it which is sad af. 

And why the fuck can't you see the people you are friends with are fucking up their own lives but at an older stage in their lives? Can't you see that we 'll eat them all up? What makes you think you're different? You're fucking up big time and wasting your youth on being a disgusting person, which you will regret later in life and cry because you didn't do shit. I may come out as agressive but it's a big reality b*tch slap. What makes you think some korean oppa won't have his fun with you, get you pregnant and leave you alone? Aren't you aware that there are boys this disgusting in every country? Every person in korea who seeks a serious relationship would want their significant other to be a little bit educated. Once you go to his bed, you can kiss him goodbye because that's probably all he was looking for, i don't think his family would take a liking to a girl like you either.

Wake the fuck up and pull yourself together.

tenor.gif

Posted (edited)

InShot_20190124_063311305.thumb.jpg.0c58Korean Youtubers better secure their wigs because Miss Katie Baby is coming to snatch it UPPPPP

Edited by cucoplz
Doing what I told her I was gonna do before she blocked me

Posted (edited)

InShot_20190124_063311305.thumb.jpg.0c58Korean Youtubers better secure their wigs because Miss Katie Baby is coming to snatch it UPPPPP

I swear when I first when to look for updates, she was losing subs like crazy but now she gained 200+ subs in just 3 weeks, sis must be promoting some where :alpacaconfused: 

I guess her spending so much time in clubs actually paid off lol. 200+ more goober Korean guys to worship a white queen lol

Edited by Peinture de Namjoon

Posted

Oh daaamn we getting tea soon? :o New year new tea! Although someone should warn V. :/ 

Posted

Yeah, "settling in Korea" when she's only supposed to be there for 3 months? I know she's already made a visa run, but with immigration already cracking down on these people, Katie shouldn't be there for much longer.

Posted

I swear when I first when to look for updates, she was losing subs like crazy but now she gained 200+ subs in just 3 weeks, sis must be promoting some where :alpacaconfused: 

maybe a new group of creepy weirdos and young  kboos discovered her channel or perhaps she is putting her YT on her asian social media apps/dating apps lol..it's good promotion lol 

So she gonna upload dance covers in her dorm room and even better, story times about korean men/clubs ? seems about right with kboos in korea who do youtube 

Posted

I will never understand these girls when they use "you're a k-pop fan" as an insult. Hun, have you seen your thread?

Why are the worst koreaboos always the ones that like to shame others for just listening to kpop

It's because they've ~transcended~ with their all-knowing knowledge of Korea. They are knowledgeable about Korean culture, speak Korean perfectly, and are perfect role models in Korean society and everyone else is garbage.

Posted (edited)

I’m sorry to divert the thread but didn’t she just come onto PULL and message everyone on this thread about how she was going back to the states to make money and then return to Korea once she had a proper visa? :drool: Seems she’s back and immediately doing her illegal work stuff again. At least, it most definitely didn’t take me a month and a half to get my visa. 

073B0E1F-AB10-473E-BE80-87B18777432E.jpeg

Edited by loonie.23

Posted (edited)

I’m sorry to divert the thread but didn’t she just come onto PULL and message everyone on this thread about how she was going back to the states to make money and then return to Korea once she had a proper visa? :drool: Seems she’s back and immediately doing her illegal work stuff again. At least, it most definitely didn’t take me a month and a half to get my visa. 

073B0E1F-AB10-473E-BE80-87B18777432E.jpeg

yeah lmao I kept up on her but haven’t said anything bc people on this thread seemed intent to not talk about her?? Regardless of her apology we should be free to discuss her imo (especially since Katies thread is so dry lately) 

the timeline is obviously ridiculous, she’s definitely still working illegally. Who tf saves up any amount of money in a month back home?? Especially considering flight&travel costs she probably LOST money going all the way to the US and back. I’m 100% sure that she just did her usual visa run and planned it so she could be home for the holidays. 

And her becoming a “model”?.. I’m sorry but she’s so average. She’s definitely pretty, I like the natural girl-next-door quality, but she’s not model material at all. (Exhibit #355723728 of a mediocre looking white girl coming to east Asia to model...lol)

Edited by Granola

Posted (edited)

Hey all! 

One of my friends just showed me this thread again, also a user of this site (frequenter of this thread) PM’d me inquiring on my current status, also asking me if I lied before.

Let’s just get the facts out there. Yes I am back in Korea, yes I DO have a visa. I wasn’t aware that I would have to be up to date on this thread or that I was supposed to update anyone. 

I made it very clear before that if anyone had and questions, comments, concerns, bones to pick, etc. that my DM’s are open to all and I would be happy to answer or apologize to ANYONE who asked. 

From one end I get where you guys are coming from. I went back to the USA and ended up getting into contact with an agency that agreed to sponsor my visa. I am now on an E-6-1 visa (I just got my confirmation number!) and last step is to process that and then I’ll officially have it. I am NOT doing ANY work and I have only been here for about 3 weeks. All photos on my Instagram are strictly portfolio shots. Unpaid. Only used in my portfolio. The visa was not cheap by any means. I can thank God that my family (mom, Dad, brother, grandparents) all chipped in so that I would be able to take this opportunity. I didn’t work when I went back to the USA. My mom wanted time with me, as did my dad, so they agreed to help me rather than me just go there to work and not really see anyone. So no I don’t think it was a dumb thing to do, my mom paid my tickets by the way. My brother helped me with first month rent, and my dad helped with visa fees with my grandparents.

I guess it’s fair game for you guys to talk about whatever you want, especially the fact that I’ve put it all out there to see. You guys really have every right and freedom to do so. I’m just gonna be transparent here that it really does upset me that only 1 of you actually messaged me and asked what was up and what was true, despite me trying to extend an olive branch before. Also I’m gonna be 100% straight up, it really honestly hurts my feelings really bad when you guys come after my looks. I’m not THAT pretty. I get it. I’m just another white passing half and half, basic girl. I’m not tall, I’m not even skinny enough (my agency already asked me to lose about 5lbs.). I really understand and opinions are opinions. I’ve struggled with self esteem for a long time, and I’ve been trying so hard to have a way to cope with it. Clearly, I was projecting it in the ugliest ways before by trying to throw my own insecurities at korean women (that was the WRONG way to handle it. That was my jealousy and insecurity). I’ve been trying SO hard to change and be as best as I can. I regret so much of how I acted before and I wish I could redo it and I wish I wouldn’t have been so ignorant. I’m still sorry and it will haunt me forever cause it was just so wrong. I guess it is just deserved that you guys point out my looks and peg me as a shit person. I didn’t exactly build a great foundation for myself. But really...at least ask. I have a visa (E-6-1) and just signed a 3 year contract with an agency. And I really don’t want to be linked to Katie anymore please. It’s embarrassing. I haven’t even spoken to her in over a year. I’m trying. Cut me some slack please. I’m REALLY trying my best to do things right this time. I don’t want to get in trouble here and I don’t want to live a country hopping life. I’m done with all that. Discouragement really makes me feel so small and like I’ll amount to nothing. What happened to girls supporting girls? Can’t you see I’m doing my best? At least ask! I’m really open to conversation. Some of you even live here, why not try and meet me in person and see what I’m like? I’m not a bad person, I promise. Also as soon as I start making money I really really would love to go back to academy so I can actually speak korean well and learn more about culture. I know I’ve got a looooong way to go in those aspects. 

But I mean opinions are opinions and I can only put facts out there and if you guys still choose to go off on me, go off. I tried my best and I’ll continue to try my best. And I’m still sorry and regretful for my ugly past. 

Edited by Juliet._

Posted (edited)

Wow that was fucking fast, Jesus. 

First of all thank you for clarifying your visa situation. It’s ovciously a gray area because we see so many snowflakes working illegally in Korea. But good for you if you’re bettering yourself and doing things right from now on! :alpacaheadshake: 

We didn’t message you because it is against PULL rules to contact people. We discuss Internet personalities amongst ourselves- It’s not a personal attack, we literally just like talking about people and sharing opinions. If you are really looking to become an entertainer then you need to stop being so sensitive. A models job is fundamentally based on looks, but you can’t handle someone briefly commenting on your looks in a tame way?.. I’m sorry but if it affects you that much then you shouldn’t be a model, it will only amplify your insecurities. And people are going to talk about you if you’re in the public eye, there’s no way around it. 

Edited by Granola

Posted (edited)

Wow that was fucking fast, Jesus. 

First of all thank you for clarifying your visa situation. We didn’t message you because it is against PULL rules to contact people. We discuss Internet personalities amongst ourselves- It’s not a personal attack, we literally just like talking about people and sharing opinions. If you are really looking to become an entertainer then you need to stop being so sensitive. A models job is fundamentally based on looks, but you can’t handle someone briefly commenting on your looks in a tame way?.. I’m sorry but if it affects you that much then you shouldn’t be a model, it will only amplify your insecurities. And people are going to talk about you if you’re in the public eye, there’s no way around it. You might even have your own thread on here if you get big enough. 

I literally said one of much IRL friends sent me it. And against the rules or not, YES someone from here DID PM me on here. I’m not gonna sit here and lie.

You make some fair points, you’re right I need to grow a thicker skin. I’m just starting out so that will happen over time. Anyone is most definitely entitled to their opinions, that much is true, but it doesn’t change the fact that it’s just not very nice? Regardless, I do need to get over it. You’re right on that. The problem isn’t that your discussing me, that’s fine, fair criticism, it’s just that I extended my hand to people to at least get their facts straight first instead of just speculating. It’s just a bunch of “what if’s” and vague statements that may or may not be true. I’m just trying to clarify. But regardless, you’re right that I need to let it roll off my shoulder. I just hope I can try to keep being as transparent and easy to reach as possible so that no misinformation gets out (although this IS the internet and misinformation is bound to be out there). I guess I’m being a little extra and should just chill. 

Also 1 more point...who in their right mind would come without a visa right now ...I’m not THAT dumb lol. Everyone knows immigration is cracking down HARD. I even got asked a few questions when I came back. (Why are you here? How long will you stay? What will you be doing?) 

At this point it’s not fun and games, it’s pretty stupid and dangerous to be here visaless.

Edited by Juliet._

Posted (edited)

“My friend sent me this thread” 

2AF9F974-EC0A-4769-9A4B-A240F42D900E.gif

Also E6 visas are performer visas.. It’s a pretty broad visa but here’s the requirements 

You will be performing according to the regulation of the performance act.

• A recommendation letter of performance, from the Motion Picture Grade Committee
  • The performance plan for your work
  • A reference letter from an employer.

You want to perform at a hotel or another entertainment spot than those in the first sub category.

• A recommendation letter of performance, from the Motion Picture Grade Committee
  • A reference letter from an employer
  • A certificate of qualification or your employment certificates
  • A HIV-negative confirmation statement

You want to work with anything else than performing.

• A HIV-negative confirmation statement
  • A reference letter

No offense but I’m pretty sure you haven’t gone to uni let alone get a recommendation letter from any certified place to “model” in Korea..?

Edited by loonie.23

Posted (edited)

“My friend sent me this thread” 

2AF9F974-EC0A-4769-9A4B-A240F42D900E.gif

Also E6 visas are performer visas.. It’s a pretty broad visa but here’s the requirements 

You will be performing according to the regulation of the performance act.

• A reference letter from an employer.

You want to perform at a hotel or another entertainment spot than those in the first sub category.

• A reference letter from an employer
  • A HIV-negative confirmation statement

You want to work with anything else than performing.

• A HIV-negative confirmation statement
  • A reference letter

No offense but I’m pretty sure you haven’t gone to uni let alone get a recommendation letter from any certified place to “model” in Korea..?

Sorry that you’re uneducated on the matter. Search more into it, hun. You don’t NEED to go to Uni at ALL for this visa. Some of those things don’t even apply depending on what country you’re from. The letter of recommendation comes from them seeing an audition/portfolio and deciding whether you’re worth it potential wise. By some miracle they saw potential in me and wrote it up. My agent mostly took care of everything and got all my info and documents ready. I paid for the visa and did the audition, resume, and portfolio together. I get where you’re coming from but you’re reaching so fucking hard. Why the hell would I sit here and blatantly lie on shit that could easily be disproved? Wow you think I’m such scum that I couldn’t get a simple recommendation letter?

Whatever. I’m done trying to explain myself, and Loonie I don’t know what the fuck I personally did to you but it seems like you really love coming after me. You got something personal? Take it up with me in private. 

I know my ass is here on a visa and I will be for the next 3 years. If you wanna sit there and talk shit fine. I have a visa. I’m done with this website. I’m trying to be nice but clearly I’m talking to a damn brick wall.

Messages from my agent attached below. 

DM’s are still open to anyone, like I said before.

3179895C-F5BB-4463-BC5C-169B837FB4FF.jpeg

9659F283-4A03-406E-AACA-6E9AD44FE7A6.jpeg

Edited by Juliet._

Posted (edited)

Sorry that you’re uneducated on the matter. Search more into it, hun. You don’t NEED to go to Uni at ALL for this visa. Some of those things don’t even apply depending on what country you’re from. The letter of recommendation comes from them seeing an audition/portfolio and deciding whether you’re worth it potential wise. By some miracle they saw potential in me and wrote it up. My agent mostly took care of everything and got all my info and documents ready. I paid for the visa and did the audition, resume, and portfolio together. I get where you’re coming from but you’re reaching so fucking hard. Why the hell would I sit here and blatantly lie on shit that could easily be disproved? Wow you think I’m such scum that I couldn’t get a simple recommendation letter?

Whatever. I’m done trying to explain myself, and Loonie I don’t know what the fuck I personally did to you but it seems like you really love coming after me. You got something personal? Take it up with me in private. 

I know my ass is here on a visa and I will be for the next 3 years. If you wanna sit there and talk shit fine. I have a visa. I’m done with this website. I’m trying to be nice but clearly I’m talking to a damn brick wall.

Messages from my agent attached below. 

DM’s are still open to anyone, like I said before.

3179895C-F5BB-4463-BC5C-169B837FB4FF.jpeg

9659F283-4A03-406E-AACA-6E9AD44FE7A6.jpeg

Damn you’re defensive! A lot of people keep an eye out on you since you’re sus. Congrats on your visa and good luck with that modeling career. 

Edited by loonie.23