• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3064 posts in this topic

Posted

i'm cryingđź’€ out of all the men in the peninsula, she chooses "nutella in your pussy" Jin... Oy fucking vey

I can't with all these Koreaboos being blatantly racist. As a black person, it infuriates me that this bitch used the n word to describe someone who is of a darker skin tone! She could've said "my tan friend" but no. Why do they feel so entitled to say racial slurs?

Because they're assholes. That's why. 

Posted

Hey everyone,

I've been lurking on this thread for a while and I've known about KatieAegi since early 2017 I think. I used to clown her on twitter a lot and after I got into a little fight with her on instagram after the Qipao incident she sort of dropped off the face of the Earth for me. I just rediscovered this thread about a week ago and it's crazy seeing everything she's done since then.

I'm really interested in making a video discussing everything she's done (like a "Where are they now? Koreaboo edition" sort of deal), but I'm kinda overwhelmed with all the content on this thread it's difficult following the entire timeline lol. I've been lurking for a while trying to catch up but due to the amount of posts I haven't been able to piece everything together, so I made this account to make my first post and ask if there's anyone who could maybe help out in summarizing everything that's happened.

If you've been actively keeping up w the thread for a while and are interested in helping, that would be really helpful as well! You can just DM me. But yeah, this girl is fucking insane.

Edit: It took me 5 hours but I went through the entire thread beginning to end and made a timeline and Jesus Christ is this a ride. Mad props to you guys who have been here since the beginning exposing all her ugliness. It's super impressive. I'm gonna struggle picking the main things to talk about in a video about her considering everything that's happened.

If you make the video I suggest putting her actual name in the title so that boyfriends, employers, and schools can be directed to it 

Posted

A few people messaged me after I posted that (former friends and people who have known Katie personally) and I got way more wrapped into this than I initially expected. One thing led to another and on top of stories from people who have had experiences of being harassed by Katie, I'm getting an interview with Katie herself.

To be honest I never expected her response, but I told her the video is going to be telling the events chronicled in the PULL thread so she knows what she's getting into. Do you guys have any questions you want me to ask her? I'm NOT going in to defend her, but I thought it would be interesting to get words straight from the source of everything to pair along with info from the thread.

Posted (edited)

so.... another interview where she lies and tries to victimize herself ? big yikes 

Didn't she already do that with another guy on youtube and he took it down because people were commenting on her for lying and trying to act innocent ? As much as I would like to hear the "excuses" she has, I feel like she would do the same thing as before and yet again get called out for lying..

she's practically kinda irrelevant now any way haha 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted (edited)

so.... another interview where she lies and tries to victimize herself ? big yikes 

Didn't she already do that with another guy on youtube and he took it down because people were commenting on her for lying and trying to act innocent ? As much as I would like to hear the "excuses" she has, I feel like she would do the same thing as before and yet again get called out for lying..

she's practically kinda irrelevant now any way haha 

To be honest I don't expect her to own up to anything, but I'm not going to treat her like a victim or innocent, and it's definitely not gonna be the highlight of the video. I thought it might be interesting for people to hear her excuses and her side of the story, but I'm not holding back with all the other info I have. It'll just be an extra segment of the video. She may be irrelevant on here, but gor a lot of people on twitter and youtube, we've seen her in cringe compilations and remember her qipao ugliness but nothing that happened after, so I think relaying all the info along with extra stuff would be interesting. 

Hearing her excuses partnered with the solid evidence against her might make for interesting content if you get me heh

Edited by linasacc

Posted (edited)

Y’all remember when Katie came on here and claimed

1. She NEVER visits this site

2. Only her friends would update her about this site 

3. She would never visit this site EVER again

Katie, bitch.. Don’t you got “classes” to study for? Where do you get the time to visit this site everyday and do an “interview” JDHDHDDJ if anything I’d like to see her green card and visa, which we all know most likely... doesn’t exist, considering there’s evidence of a visa run. But honestly, I wouldn’t even bother “interviewing her”. She’s just going to sugarcoat and victimize herself as she always has.

Edited by loonie.23

Posted (edited)

Katie, bitch.. Don’t you got “classes” to study for? Where do you get the time to visit this site everyday and do an “interview” JDHDHDDJ if anything I’d like to see her green card and visa, which we all know most likely... doesn’t exist, considering there’s evidence of a visa run. But honestly, I wouldn’t even bother “interviewing her”. She’s just going to sugarcoat and victimize herself as she always has.

To be fair, I'm the one who messaged her about it (thinking she would immediately dismiss me and I would have some more content for the video), but she didn't surprisingly. But yeah I agree she most definitely checks the site often. I don't expect her to tell the truth tbh, I just want some extra content and I think people would find what she has to say about everything she's been accused of (mostly with evidence). There are also a few former friends of hers who wanted to question her on their treatment of them. Plus, now that she knows I'm making the video and she'll at least get a word in, she won't be able to threaten to sue me for defamation lmao

Edited by linasacc

Posted

I want to see her visa and for her to explain why she's jumping in Vanessa and Anna's drama and why she thought it was ok to trash talk Natalie's kid and how she got assaulted in the club. Also, explain the dead ex boyfriend and how she finances herself in Korea.

Posted (edited)

Hearing her excuses partnered with the solid evidence against her might make for interesting content if you get me heh

I see what you mean now ! I was just hoping its not like that one interview she had  and the guy had to take down the video because it was just major bullshit lies coming from katie and she wasnt proven wrong or there was legit no evidence to back up her sob stories 

Also I know most people will see how Katie really is but I have a major feeling that  her koreaboo fans/old pervert fans will come on the video and support her no matter what, so be careful lol

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

Damn I really forgot how she was making fun of a disabled child for a sec. :beardo:

Posted (edited)

To be fair, I'm the one who messaged her about it (thinking she would immediately dismiss me and I would have some more content for the video), but she didn't surprisingly. But yeah I agree she most definitely checks the site often. I don't expect her to tell the truth tbh, I just want some extra content and I think people would find what she has to say about everything she's been accused of (mostly with evidence). There are also a few former friends of hers who wanted to question her on their treatment of them. Plus, now that she knows I'm making the video and she'll at least get a word in, she won't be able to threaten to sue me for defamation lmao

Hope you ask her former friends like Kat or Kara..they seem to be the ones she lied to the most and made up stories to! Now that I am thinking about it.... didn't katie legit say "I am too busy living my best life" "I do not have to prove any thing" when people tried to get the truth from her? She acts like she does not care any more about what people think and that she is wayyy too busy to deal with it yet once someone wants to interview her she suddenly has time..it's obvious she only agreed just because she knows it will give her attention and if she gets her fake excuses just right then she believes she will fool every one into feeling bad for her.... and I am sure her typical kboo fans will only focus on her side of the story 

I have trust in the person making the video but I hope katie can provide solid evidence, not just some random screenshots that hardly prove any thing or just random strories that she made up.. and btw I wanna know why she had to go to Japan and why she is always clubbing now and posting herself getting drunk every day? but tbh I'd rather just want to hear an apology.... not silly excuses for  what people ask her 

Edited by amorhwasa

Posted

The only time she slightly apologized was when she faked her suicide, disappeared for a few weeks acting like she was dead, and then returned with the same BS

Posted

I agree with these girls; we want Kathleen to apologize to all the people she has done things to. Period! 

Posted

I agree with these girls; we want Kathleen to apologize to all the people she has done things to. Period! 

475B3FD5-C9FC-40F4-954C-AF5B9F19BC97.jpeg