• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3069 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I didn’t see anything other than V saying it was “test run” 

don’t know what that means ? 

probs to see how many fake accounts made by katie, anna, and the other rats use to view her story

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

Did V and Natalie ever say what the "juicy gossip" was?

Let's wait till Purplestarlight give us more tea :haiplz:

Posted

tbh its kinda funny seeing these girls hiding behind fake accounts and calling people stalkers when they legit use their own many fake accounts to stalk LOL 

we already know some of Anna's fake accounts but recently my friend told me that there is three accounts called @godgotmeall @zananazi @edeluvsxox on instagram that are 95% Katie and one might just be a WK account for her, these accounts have stalked her enemies and follow her when she makes her "secret" new accounts. Who is really a stalker ya rat ? ;) 

Posted

tbh its kinda funny seeing these girls hiding behind fake accounts and calling people stalkers when they legit use their own many fake accounts to stalk LOL 

we already know some of Anna's fake accounts but recently my friend told me that there is three accounts called @godgotmeall @zananazi @edeluvsxox on instagram that are 95% Katie and one might just be a WK account for her, these accounts have stalked her enemies and follow her when she makes her "secret" new accounts. Who is really a stalker ya rat ? ;) 

Are we the stalkers or are we being stalked? 

This is the question 

Posted

Interesting screenshots from YT I got 👀

20181214_231213.png

20181214_231158.png

Posted

Soon Katie be like: My BioL0giCal mOM iS aCTualLy k0ReaN

girl don’t jinx it :/

Posted (edited)

Soon Katie be like: My BioL0giCal mOM iS aCTualLy k0ReaN

you mean korean/chinese? Lol cant forget her past fetish for Chinese people

i wanna feel bad for her but i really cant because of how she treats others and I wanna think that she has been acting more crazy  and rude because of her finding some thing like that out but she has always been that way :/

Edited by zaynkai

Posted (edited)

i stopped paying attention to katie after the qipao incident...

i spent 3 hours going through this thread just to catch up and whew child... the fetish..

Edited by gxngxqueenie
missed a word

Posted

Don’t know where to post this but Mashiro looks ROUGH in her tagged photos, dog filter and all. I guess her lip fillers dissolved.

3756D569-8DBC-4857-BEE7-CE2FBE04C835.jpeg

6FEB05C0-6923-4E69-9FB6-E531F1CAAE2F.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I hope she didn't lie because she posted that on a Buzzfeed video lmao! if it's true then her brother is also a donor baby. I wonder if that was another factor of her getting to go to korea?? 

Also, @ loonie.23 feel like katie is slowly turning into a wannabe mashiro tho 

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

Don’t know where to post this but Mashiro looks ROUGH in her tagged photos, dog filter and all. I guess her lip fillers dissolved.

3756D569-8DBC-4857-BEE7-CE2FBE04C835.jpeg

6FEB05C0-6923-4E69-9FB6-E531F1CAAE2F.jpeg

her brows are a mess . btw, kmusicandblackwomen just started posting Won Nation videos on her page. Remember the guy Mashiro let eat sushi off of her feet and Katie allegedly ditched Mashiro to hook up with? 

Posted

I honestly don't know what the fuck is going on inside her head anymore...

C'mon Katie, you're letting your jealousy about other people's surgeries results being better than yours show up.

(like legit people who get surgeries without looking like a Gangnam Unnie and coming out looking fresh af)

IMG_20181217_071045.thumb.jpg.0a88debc1b

Posted

Katie why you talking when you got surgery on your nose and you STILL look like a bird