• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3069 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

:alpacadone:

Edited by Qualle
sleepy = wrong thread

Posted

well she deleted her failed attempt at spelling seoul in korean lol

embarrassing 

I don't even understand how she got that one wrong? Even if she was too lazy to learn, she could have literally just gone onto Wikipedia and copied it from there

Screenshot_20181203-151641.thumb.jpg.09b

Posted (edited)

looks like she deleted again lol, wonder what the next instagram account will be like ? Her happyseoulgirl account is still up tho, pretty sure she only still using that one for a decoy lololol 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted (edited)

Since the rat pack new additions can be confusing. I’m going to try and list them here to help identify the members. I’ve spent a couple days talking to a few people to actually figure out this web, I’m proud of my research skills right now. 

Anna ~ Queen of the rat pack, most exposed thread in pull. Was once friends with Vanessa, took Vanessa to court, lost. Massive huge stalker princess complex. Controls the rest of the rat pack. Thinks she’s Chinese. Lives in Brisbane, Australia. 

Katie ~ new member of Anna’s rat pack, has many online enemies, superiority complex but ranks below Anna and follows Anna. They’re new friends thanks to having PULL threads in common. Sugar baby in Korea, from the USA but on a tourist visa in Korea. Surviving off old man won notes. 

Kassandra ~ Anna’s best friend, stole Vanessa’s wallet and belongings. Will jump off a cliff if Anna tells her to. Has come to PULL and defended Anna (failed). Posted on another website mocking disabled children then linked it on PULL to mock Natalie. Was a witness in Anna’s court case against Vanessa also failed. Lives in Brisbane Australia. 

__maybabyy (Emily) ~ Anna’s friend. Will also jump off a cliff if Anna told her to, well known one night stand white horse in the korean community. Has borrowed loans from several friends of Vanessa and refused to pay them back. Went to Korea with Natalie this year (?) but they had a falling out since. Natalie being one person she owes money to. Not really involved in anything but inserts herself and mocks Vanessa on Anna’s command. Lives in Brisbane Australia. 

Fulltimebabo (Liv) ~ Anna’s friend aka free housing in Korea, possibly friends with Katie through Anna. Defended Anna on PULL. Currently an English teacher in Korea and featured on Anna’s YouTube. 

Kim.debby ~ Anna’s friend, she’s from Spain, was a karaoke hostess in Brisbane Australia, worked in a rival club to Vanessa. At first not involved in anything, on Anna’s command, mocked Natalie and Vanessa online. Since she works in Vanessa’s industry, Vanessa exposed her as a hostess. Since fled Australia to Korea. Worked as a hostess in Korea, Anna introduced to Katie in Korea. Featured in several of Anna’s YouTube videos. Most likely besties with Katie now. Lives in Brisbane Australia. 

Natalie ~ she was in the rat pack but left once she met Vanessa. Natalie was sent to stalk and assault Vanessa in Korea on Anna’s command, however it backfired and now they’re friends. Natalie was in Anna’s words her ‘pitbull’. Natalie exposed Anna’s web of stalking to Vanessa earlier this year. Lives in Brisbane Australia 

Fun extra bits:

katie mocked Natalie on Instagram for no reason as Natalie doesn’t know her, probably on Anna’s command. So when Natalie was in Korea and happened to see her they exchanged “words”. When Natalie was assaulted by a man, Katie mocked her again. 

Emily went to Vanessa Instagram and mocked her husbands English ability on Anna’s command. Emily and Vanessa didn’t have any issues prior to this, but Emily inserted herself thanks to Anna. Apparently Emily and Vanessa were recently in the same club and Vanessa ripped her wig clean off and said that’s for mocking my husband. Emily since continued to mock her husbands race by calling her marriage a sham visa marriage online. 

Katie seems to be lying low in fear of being rattled again lol but I’m sure Anna will hype her up soon enough. 

_____________ the end. 

My opinion:

ok so this took me ages to piece together. It’s really obvious Vanessa reacts to being poked. In none of these situations she instigated anything, and obviously the court saw that too. Anna does control several people, it’s really clear because when these little rats go online and mock V and Natalie, it’s about the same shit. And these little rats aren’t even involved, but they’ve inserted themselves. Anna has now started to advise and control Katie, we can see Katie going in the same direction of habits. And Anna’s enemies have become Katie’s even though Katie doesn’t even know these girls. Anna sends girls to assault, steal, stalk, and mock Vanessa. Natalie seems to be the ONLY one that’s stood up to Anna and said “enough” so now Anna has sent her little rats after Natalie. 

I would say, if Vanessa and Natalie stopped reacting maybe these rats would go away EXCEPT, literally the queen rat took this online bitchfest to freaking COURT. It’s no longer PULL fun and games, so I don’t blame Vanessa for being angry and ranting on her Instagram. I would be over this high school mess too if I was forced to constantly go to court over bullshit they’ve created. Now Katie is following Anna and threatening PULL members with court. 

So let’s see what happens next. 

you deserve all of the good things in life. Thank you for this because I was confused as hell about the Maybaby girl and where she fit in

Edited by joohonie

Posted

I’m gonna give her the benefit of the doubt of misspelling 서울 because ㅜ and ㅡ are next to each other (unless she uses the old texting keyboard which I highly doubt she knows how to use) 

though she could have double checked lmao 

Posted

y'all.....:drool: all this accounts posts are other blonde koreaboos, including those russian girls lmaoooo yucky and guess what? the account follows Katie's account @jeon.ha.yeon 

IMG_20181202_184004_328.jpg

They deleted all photos of Katie LMFAO

Posted (edited)

681B137C-0155-4F27-8898-9B6A25EF71C8.thuIm not sure if anyone has posted this yet because its been up for 17 hours and im just now seeing it but who could she be talking about? Anna?

I should’ve probably put this in annas thread but since they are all connected it dont matter.

Edited by Allee
Edited

Posted

They deleted all photos of Katie LMFAO

OMG LOL !!! Katie lurking this site ;) did you see katie deleted her instagram as well ? she is probably gonna go "hide" behind another account ;) which eventually someone will stumble on again lol

Posted

SUPer sorry to double post but this tooo!9389B6E3-3480-4F13-ADC9-A131DF48386E.thu

Posted

SUPer sorry to double post but this tooo!9389B6E3-3480-4F13-ADC9-A131DF48386E.thu

ok but please tell me I’m not the only one laughing over that song choice? 

2E51CC4D-BFFF-4CC1-A043-A6D08668AEA5.gif

Posted

:hurrplz: HEY KATIE WAKE UP! 

jks. 

Just wanted to wake you up girl, since you got us on notifications on your phone. 

Beep beep bitch 

Posted

since you got us on notifications on your phone. 

tenor-6.gif

Posted

Did V and Natalie ever say what the "juicy gossip" was?

Posted

large.jpg

@ Katie cuz she's stalking PULL

Posted

Did V and Natalie ever say what the "juicy gossip" was?

I didn’t see anything other than V saying it was “test run” 

don’t know what that means ?