• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3086 posts in this topic

Posted

Did she just make her account public just so she could prove she is still in Korea and put it back on private when somebody found out? 😂

Posted

Did she just make her account public just so she could prove she is still in Korea and put it back on private when somebody found out? 😂

Well, now we know that she's staying illegally in Korea.

Do you guys remember when she went on a rant on Instagram because a girl allegedly called the Korean immigration to tell them she was in Korea illegally while she had just arrived there? Well Kathleen, if someone does call'em now, you can be sure that you won't be able to go to oppa land anytime soon ;)

Posted

Well, now we know that she's staying illegally in Korea.

Do you guys remember when she went on a rant on Instagram because a girl allegedly called the Korean immigration to tell them she was in Korea illegally while she had just arrived there? Well Kathleen, if someone does call'em now, you can be sure that you won't be able to go to oppa land anytime soon ;)

Frrrrr. I love how every illegal kboo tries passing off their visa runs as vacations, too. You go on vacation to the same country every 3 months? Sounds legit.

Posted

A semi nude in a guys underwear. HEy guisE I haD SeX wiTh An OpPa!

3056F223-7CE8-4C99-A04D-18D54482C7E5.png

And a visa run to Japan in September. Perfectly matches the 3 months her visa ran out. 

6299A3D5-F988-4793-B420-A48BC68EAE73.jpeg

A2C042DF-D8EC-46DF-85FB-13A4708EEC33.png

She really out here wearing a strangers underwear. That's so gross. Well, in the words of lovelypeaches;

"My pussy be burning and itching burning and itching it be stanky and fishy fishy and stanky. I got STDs, they make my coochie itch."

Posted

And a visa run to Japan in September. Perfectly matches the 3 months her visa ran out. 

6299A3D5-F988-4793-B420-A48BC68EAE73.jpeg

These kboos are such clones of each other (style wise and their over-fried blonde hair) that for a minute, I thought it was Miranda fucking Choi.

Posted

How come she does visa runs if she is in a language school ? I also am wondering who goes with her during these visa runs ? :ph34r: Weird 

Posted (edited)

Incoming hair rant lol 

the completey fried bleach blonde hair on all these kboo wannabe model girls is so nasty!! In Katie’s story her hair was split and ruined.. Miranda chois hair looks like it’s one step away from falling out it’s so damaged.  if you go blonde at least get a natural tone, not that yellow white color they ALL seem to get. Sometimes they have pictures of their natural hair color (“plain” ash brown) and it looks way better and healthier. But they all want to be the ~exotic~ blonde girl ig. 

Edited by Granola

Posted

Sorry Kathleen Kennedy, but you can run but you can’t hide. :haiplz:

448BDDCF-BE73-4966-9A89-901B06FB1615.jpeg

oh, she changed her username to the amount of oppas she's banged so far in KoreaLand

Posted

Going in and out of the country to renew a tourist visa isn’t illegal. You don’t need a visa to do a language program. But didnt she show that she opened a bank acc in Korea? You need a visa / ARC to do that...

Posted

oh, she changed her username to the amount of oppas she's banged so far in KoreaLand

LMAOOOOOO no wonder she had so much infections 

Posted

Going in and out of the country to renew a tourist visa isn’t illegal. You don’t need a visa to do a language program. But didnt she show that she opened a bank acc in Korea? You need a visa / ARC to do that...

She probably has it through another persons name. Same with her cellphone. I doubt it’s a coincidence that she just so happen to fly over to Japan 3 months after she got to Korea for a small getaway. Katie also (accidentally) showed she was doing SNU’s language program that provides a visa for 6 months or even more if you continue to extend the program. If she had done this program, it would have ended in November. Her “dorm room” also mysteriously changed from having white walls to having pink walls. Having a card and cellphone under someone else’s name is illegal and considered fraud. And there’s suspicions that she must be working, because anyone who lives in Korea knows that’s its not a cheap country. She goes clubbing every weekend, has a room full of alcohol, goes out to eat often, and did a visa run on top of that. How is she paying this? Are her parents really giving her money during this whole time? I doubt it, considering her family was against her going to Korea and her dad didn’t bother going to her graduation. If anything, she’s going to a regular Korean language school that’s not affiliated with any universities, which do not give visas but may still offer dorms. Under these schools you are still on a tourist visa, and are legally incapable of getting a cellphone or a korean debit/credit card and still have to exit the country every 3 months. But none of this still explains how she’s funding her lifestyle. It’s a bit of a Joanneko situation.

Posted

Y'all wild! Honestly you guys could be private investigators lmao

Posted (edited)

Miss kboo changed her username again lmao.. anyone know her @ now?

Edited by monno

Posted (edited)

Lol katie said she is gonna sue people and has opened a case for deformation against us LOL SURE

she sent a message to my bestie on instagram

Edited by zaynkai

Posted (edited)

Lol katie said she is gonna sue people and has opened a case for deformation against us LOL SURE

she sent a message to my bestie on instagram

was she not recently taunting a woman for being sexually & physically assaulted/harassed in a nightclub and making fun of her disabled child and finances? Hypocrite much?

Edited by joohonie