• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3067 posts in this topic

Posted

didn’t mashiro mention she is not friends with Katie anymore? Or did she just say it so people wouldn’t hate on her for being friends with Katie? 

My friend who was friends with both told me awhile ago that Mashiro and Katie weren’t friends anymore, I didn’t even ask, it was just a fun fact he threw in there while we were talking about Katie 

Posted (edited)

My friend who was friends with both told me awhile ago that Mashiro and Katie weren’t friends anymore, I didn’t even ask, it was just a fun fact he threw in there while we were talking about Katie 

are you sure ? because why would katie have a.mashiro as her instagram profile picture, and still have her added on her facebook and instagram ? Also just a few days ago she defended katie..so maybe they made up ?? Kinda weird. Maybe anastasia just pretends to like her now

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

Lol, why did Katie’s Asian friends keep her around? I don’t think they’re even Korean, did they not notice how creepy she is

Posted

that’s what I thought as well but apparently they are still “friends”

Posted

are you sure ? because why would katie have a.mashiro as her instagram profile picture, and still have her added on her facebook and instagram ? Also just a few days ago she defended katie..so maybe they made up ?? Kinda weird. Maybe anastasia just pretends to like her now

Well my theory is that Katie really likes Mashiro but Mashiro didnt really like Katie that much but just hanged out with her just coz she had no one else to hang out with because thats like me to a few people i know, like they wanna hang out with me but i dont really like them that much but i dont have anything to do so meh lol

And the whole defending katie was probably to save face.

But they could have been good friends and made up, who knows lol 

Posted

Well my theory is that Katie really likes Mashiro but Mashiro didnt really like Katie that much but just hanged out with her just coz she had no one else to hang out with because thats like me to a few people i know, like they wanna hang out with me but i dont really like them that much but i dont have anything to do so meh lol

And the whole defending katie was probably to save face.

But they could have been good friends and made up, who knows lol 

Or it could be a hyena type of thing, they're both rather weak on their own but as a group they can hunt down more Korean dick and internet infamy  fame.

Posted

Or it could be a hyena type of thing, they're both rather weak on their own but as a group they can hunt down more Korean dick and internet infamy  fame.

do we really even have to wonder about these girls friendships though? They’re all backstabbing assholes. The second one of them gains weight or gets a hotter dick suddenly all knives are out. I mean look at Anna, she shamed her friend for being fat and said she only hangs around fatter girls to feel better. What type of thought process is that?! Made up crap if you ask me. But it sounds right up these girls alley way. 

All fake and nice but secretly hate each other. What a sad lonely life, I mean that’s obvious with the amount of attention seeking they’re all doing. They must not be very fulfilled internally with their lives if they have to seek it from old rich men. 

Congrats girls on your dogshit hollow friendships 

Posted

When you get called out for your shit Korean so you change the bio all together. How do you write "pink is my middle name" in Korean, Katie? If you can hold full conversations with restaurant staff, shouldn't you know?

0C41D021-420A-4936-9FAE-97582091E120.jpeg

Posted

I might have missed it but did anyone confirm that she went on a visa run?

Posted

omg idk why but apparetnly I forgot this screenshot in my compilation of her facebook posts and it's gold

i'm still laughing at "in korean only, of course"

KakaoTalk_20180916_204514994.thumb.png.1

Posted

omg idk why but apparetnly I forgot this screenshot in my compilation of her facebook posts and it's gold

i'm still laughing at "in korean only, of course"

KakaoTalk_20180916_204514994.thumb.png.1

nahh sorry but this was already posted a while back and was made fun of that bullshit story lol

Posted

lmao she put more of her cringy ass youtube videos on public again:doge: Of course she put back videos that didn't get a lot of hate lol

Does she get money from it or some thing ? cuz i dont know why she would put those back on public tbh..they still suck ass sis 

Posted

Isn't today (09.17) her birthday? Try to keep your eyes on the books and off the cocks this year, Kathleen.

Posted (edited)

Sis your skin looks the same lmao but okay sure :ph34r: and why you keep wearing the same cheap shirt you got from the underground subway? you gonna wear that to culture vulture Anna's chuseok party as well? 

Also go to fucking bed, like do you not have school in the morning? Your dark circles were popping out in your video my dear katie

IMG_20180917_172635_561.jpg

Edited by amorhwasa

Posted

Sis your skin looks the same lmao but okay sure :ph34r: and why you keep wearing the same cheap shirt you got from the underground subway? you gonna wear that to culture vulture Anna's chuseok party as well? 

Also go to fucking bed, like do you not have school in the morning? Your dark circles were popping out in your video my dear katie

IMG_20180917_172635_561.jpg

Also why does she always looks so washed out and dull? She looks dead??

Is this really an improvement Katie?