• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3086 posts in this topic

Posted

oh my bad i thought she had gone over on a student visa for the fall semester at SNU (which would be starting now ish?) so i thought the time before that was just chill time before her classes started. after those 90 days i wouldve expected her to get out

i still stand by what i said...the person i had quoted as saying you cant get student visas for 90 day language programs is wrong based on my own experience.

but someone correct me on katies timeline please (honestly the mess of her life has gone on so long ive lost track of it all)

She came in June, her language program begins in September, ends in November :~)

Posted

yall need to remember that sugar daddies are not always old men lol theres actually a lot of younger sugar daddies in korea (you can read my story about it on the sugar daddy thread LOL). these guys have more money than they can spend and i think it makes them feel good helping someone out financially. kinda like donating to charity but also getting to stick your dick into it lmao. ive learned a lot and have gotten many good connections from these kinds of arrangements. but knowing katie i doubt she will find any sugar daddy that will want to stick around. her personality seems so bland and she hasnt experienced enough of the world to hold any deep conversations. 

Posted

I misphrased the student visa 

yes you can provided that she did it in the US before she entered Korea.   A much smoother process.  Etc etc.  

but since she arrived in Korea as a tourist and now want to change it to student they kinda look at you funny.  And well usually takes a whole lot longer and more than not denied or just not as smooth of a process hence why she prob had to visa hop still.  

So I should have said she ain’t getting a visa the way she’s doing it.  Now if she did it the right way yes she would  have it D-4 I think and could have it renewed if she continued her studies.  And it’s like a 4 month visa anyway instead of 3.   

I hold dual passports so lol 😂 I may not be 100% in this statement here but  I think im

pretty close.

Posted

I misphrased the student visa 

yes you can provided that she did it in the US before she entered Korea.   A much smoother process.  Etc etc.  

but since she arrived in Korea as a tourist and now want to change it to student they kinda look at you funny.  And well usually takes a whole lot longer and more than not denied or just not as smooth of a process hence why she prob had to visa hop still.  

So I should have said she ain’t getting a visa the way she’s doing it.  Now if she did it the right way yes she would  have it D-4 I think and could have it renewed if she continued her studies.  And it’s like a 4 month visa anyway instead of 3.   

I hold dual passports so lol 😂 I may not be 100% in this statement here but  I think im

pretty close.

but I also saw alot of schools not providing visa if the class is 3 months long? Because they know a tourist visa goes up that long so they dont need to do visa work 🤔 maybe some do and some dont, depending on situation but 90% chance that 3month course dont do visa.

Posted

I honest feel sorry for her whole family. Put politics aside and just think about it. She fucking blocked them all and went on her merry way to go do whatever she wanted. It's the equivalent of a kid putter her fingers in her ears and yelling LALALALA while going off to play with her friends when her parents told her no. Imagine your TWIN blocking you and keeping all of these secrets from you. Like damn, that shit hurts. Imagine hurting your family that bad and having the audacity to ask daddy for money to send you to language school.

Lol I don't. Weren't they (at least her twin) confirmed white supremacists? No need to feel sorry for these hoes.

I just agree that she could have such an easy life (all-paid by Mum & Dad) and as that she's like Brianna/Morena in Japan (as you said). They had all these opportunities and decided to snub them just for some Asian dick.

The only people I'm remotely sorry for are the ones stupid enough to associate with them.

Posted

So can anyone find Hwan? :harharplz:

Posted

Annyeong chingudul~! Na-nun.. KatieEIEIO~ SIIIIIIIIIIIJAK!

If you remember this you get a veterans discount

i don't want to remember this yet i do so well

Posted

Annyeong chingudul~! Na-nun.. KatieEIEIO~ SIIIIIIIIIIIJAK!

If you remember this you get a veterans discount

I can hear this post...

Posted

how can we find someone who is "dead" ? 

tenor-3.gif

I cried

Posted

how can we find someone who is "dead" ? 

tenor-3.gif

bitch the gif hedhdsjsjsj

Posted (edited)

but I also saw alot of schools not providing visa if the class is 3 months long? Because they know a tourist visa goes up that long so they dont need to do visa work 🤔 maybe some do and some dont, depending on situation but 90% chance that 3month course dont do visa.

From what I've seen in Busan most of the universities here require you to apply for 2 semesters (6 months) to provide you D visa. If that's the case, the process doesn't seem harder than when you are in your home country, most of the people told me it's actually easier to get D visa once you're here if you apply for at least 6 months lol.

And what to say about Katie... It's just awkward to see how someone who had the possibility of growing comfortably like a decent human being turning into this dick sucking monster. Kids these days are wild. 

Edited by Daella

Posted (edited)

she changed her profile picture on her instagram  (happyseoulgirl) to her and a.mashiro and tbh a.mashiro looks like a crazy person lmaooo..also she finally has 15 followers wow iconic, of course it's still only consists of korean men and kboos 

Update: 16 followers now bahahaha 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

she changed her profile picture on her instagram  (happyseoulgirl) to her and a.mashiro and tbh a.mashiro looks like a crazy person lmaooo..also she finally has 15 followers wow iconic, of course it's still only consists of korean men and kboos 

I swear her luggage to Korea consisted of push up bras and revealing clothes, lmao. Where did those titties come from?