• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3069 posts in this topic

Posted

okay katie i see you...

i was sent this a few days ago but couldnt post it until now, she supposedly deleted her Seeking account just yesterday. 

She said living in-btween ? more like just living in korea any way you can

InShot_20180911_065956100.jpg

Dafuq is she on? Her parents were ready to support her financially in the US (a situation thousands of Americans her age would die for) and she wanted none of that, just so she could blow some musty k-d*ck? These kboos are so stupid, to the point of being infuriating.

Posted

okay katie i see you...

i was sent this a few days ago but couldnt post it until now, she supposedly deleted her Seeking account just yesterday. 

She said living in-btween ? more like just living in korea any way you can

InShot_20180911_065956100.jpg

Girl, how in tf do you expect a luxury lifestyle when you are basic as all hell and just expect someone to foot the bill for you LOL Life isn't a kdrama no well off oppas are swimming in your pond of creeps. 

Posted (edited)

is this in china ? she posted this on the same day she was supposed to leave korea since her 90 days is up..sugar daddy paid for her visa run ? lol idk but someone else said it looks like a station in Busan. Sugar daddy takes good pictures :ph34r: also apparently she has not been posting about SNU...only food pictures and her beer dates 

also um is she trying to have the same style as Miranda choi?

IMG_20180911_064819_730.jpg

Edited by zaynkai

Posted (edited)

she made her snapchat public after the exposing account was question if she was still in Korea

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

is this in china ? she posted this on the same day she was supposed to leave korea since her 90 days is up..sugar daddy paid for her visa run ? lol idk but someone else said it looks like a station in Busan. Sugar daddy takes good pictures :ph34r: also apparently she has not been posting about SNU...only food pictures and her beer dates 

maybe she went to HK or Taiwán for visa run

Posted (edited)

ofc she made her snapchat public again especially right after people were exposing her ass. When are you gonna post about SNU katie ? or did your sugar daddy decide not pay for it ? Tbh your snapchat is so boring tho katie :doge:

You HAD to make it public for what ? to prove you are still illegally in korea ? 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted (edited)

Edited by Flowercotton
Ok nvmd sorry its China

Posted (edited)

I dont know, kinda wondering if its just in chinese for the chinese tourists 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

ofc she made her snapchat public again especially right after people were exposing her ass. When are you gonna post about SNU katie ? or did your sugar daddy decide not pay for it ? 

As soon as you posted that, she posted this on her story!!! She a full time lurker LOL GO TO BED KATHLEEN 

Screenshot_20180911-132601.png

Posted

As soon as you posted that, she posted this on her story!!! She a full time lurker LOL GO TO BED KATHLEEN 

"dorm room" sis, we all know what you're really doing. 

Posted

"from Camera Roll"

aka she's uploading old pictures pretending like she's still there.

Posted (edited)

Katie looks exactly like her dad. The tiny, beady, indented eyes and big crooked nose. Tbh if anyone tried pulling up on her she'd just stab them with her beak. Despite being trump supporters, at least her parents never failed to raise their children in well off schools and neighborhoods. What a trashy waste.

4E1D31B4-DE42-460E-BECC-726F5D038308.jpeg

42B207A5-3257-470A-91D9-08A7F09C1FDC.jpeg

Edited by loonie.23

Posted

Why does she act like she wasn't ""close"" with her dad and talked like he was a piece of shit or a deadbeat dad ? I remember her posting on snapchat about him before but he always gave her what she needed including money and every thing else she needed. i feel bad for him, felt like she posted that shit when he didnt support her moving to korea with an old af korean man...if only he knew what she was doing now 

Posted

Katie looks exactly like her dad. The tiny, beady, indented eyes and big crooked nose. Tbh if anyone tried pulling up on her she'd just stab them with her beak. 

4E1D31B4-DE42-460E-BECC-726F5D038308.jpeg

42B207A5-3257-470A-91D9-08A7F09C1FDC.jpeg

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Her poor father. I feel super bad for him. Imagine trying to raise a decent member of society only for them to come out as a trashy spoiled brat who's willing to suck some exotic dick for a visa... Shame

Posted

Why does she act like she wasn't ""close"" with her dad and talked like he was a piece of shit or a deadbeat dad ? I remember her posting on snapchat about him before but he always gave her what she needed including money and every thing else she needed. i feel bad for him, felt like she posted that shit when he didnt support her moving to korea with an old af korean man...if only he knew what she was doing now 

You’re probably right to assume she said that because he wouldn’t support her going to Korea. Sounds like something a kid would do lol. “My dad won’t support my dreams!!!” when her dreams are totally unreasonable and unsafe. If my teenage daughter wanted to move out of the country to be with her much older boyfriend she (more importantly I) had never met.. I’d probably have to sit her down and have a long talk with her.

Honestly he looks like a nice and caring dad... must be heartbreaking to see his sweet daughter acting like this. But if we assume they’re loaded (or upper middle class) then he’s probably also disappointed his daughter isn’t going to nursing school or something so he can brag about it at his local country club. Instead he has a daughter who’s riding musty Korean dick just to get her next meal paid for :alpacaworry2: