• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3068 posts in this topic

Posted

E566080F-5BEC-4A25-8D79-0D5FA1B84463.jpeg

like I said in the Koreaboo thread, I live for the fact that this Vanessa girl has actual steaming tea on everyone :haiplz: but doesn’t spread it unless the girl pisses her off. First Anna, then Katie and now Debby 😂 like.... 

The wigsnatching of it all. 

Posted

that screenshot is from an Instagram account called @katieaegithekboo they have more tea and screenshots on their instagram account. Go have a look lmao ! They know the former friends of Anna and Kim Debby :x They talk to Vanessa about these girls. They told me they will be posting more messages from Vanessa and other tea. They dont post much of katieaegi any more tho :( 

Posted (edited)

Sorry but has this been shared before? I just saw from that ig account that katie claimed to be a freelance model there wtf? What kinda gig did she ever get to be calling herself that??😂

I mean this was probably a while ago but still lmao 20180908_114919.thumb.jpg.71f2d32678a180

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted (edited)

apparently katie made a fake account for herself lmao.. but not 100% just she was their second follower and all they follow is weird accounts and accounts that katie follows so.. (this is not my screenshot, i got from the exposing account) Apparently the exposing account said as soon as they messaged asking if it was katie, they blocked the exposing account asap sooooo hi katie xD  I reported it as spam because wtf

IMG_20180908_112438_127.jpg

Edited by zaynkai

Posted (edited)

Edited by Someone____

Posted

lmao she changed her username to @happyseoulgirl ohhhh baby you wish ! Her name says "happy woman" lol are you sure about that katie ?

InShot_20180909_140902399.jpg

Posted

lmao she changed her username to @happyseoulgirl ohhhh baby you wish ! Her name says "happy woman" lol are you sure about that katie ?

InShot_20180909_140902399.jpg

Her bio says "Let's be friends!" LMAO. Korean life is pretty lonely when you rely on google translate, ain't it?

Posted

Her bio says "Let's be friends!" LMAO. Korean life is pretty lonely when you rely on google translate, ain't it?

how can she be lonely when she's a 행복 여자 and a happy seoul girl ? :hoplz: is her 12 followers that consists of korean men and koreaboos not enough friends already ? 

Posted

I’d take a free ride to LSU (and Xavier too please, Mr. and  Mrs. Kennedy! I’m begging you :alpacalove:) over sucking off some greasy Korean guys dick any day. Girl what are you doing???? :alpacaconfused:  Is she originally from Baton Rouge? It’s no surprise she got no attention down here, shes not exactly a southern belle...

Posted

Wouldn’t it be 행복한, not just 행복? Since she’s the wise Koreanologist who’s now going to a Korean uni and all, you’d think she’d be making a little progress on learning the language

Posted

Wouldn’t it be 행복한, not just 행복? Since she’s the wise Koreanologist who’s now going to a Korean uni and all, you’d think she’d be making a little progress on learning the language

Yes, yes it would be.

Posted

let's see how long it takes lurker katie to correct her bio :haiplz:

Posted

I was about to comment on the 행복 여자 but ya'll are so fast looool it made me cringe as much as jasmine's 한국어/한국인 fiasco hahaha

i meaaaan if these girls have the all time to photoshop, come up with stories, and create multiple accounts, why can't they find the time to learn the language more or atleast double check what they're typing o.O there's a lot of apps for double-checking my dudes smh why can't these kids divert their minds to learning first rather than attaining instant korean dick

Posted

maybe she makes mistakes to sound cuter lol or shes just dumb asf. i'm more leaning towards the latter

Posted

maybe she makes mistakes to sound cuter lol or shes just dumb asf. i'm more leaning towards the latter

probably trying to do the mistakes=cute considering how she typed 하장, but 행복 여자 is just a stupid way to sound cute hahaha pause with trying to project yourself as someone so high up, katie, sit down and focus on your books lol