• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3067 posts in this topic

Posted

ahaha so THIS is the infamous kroeaboo girl everybody has in their compilations// when i saw a video with her insta name i remembered ive seen her acc name here too :D oke brb gonna read up on this thread cause i'm sure i'll be good :D

Posted

This bitch’s argument in a nutshell --

“You just hate us because we’re so pretty.”

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)

No wonder katie never has changed her ways. she has people like that girl and Anna to kiss her ass and defend her hehe 

Edited by cucoplz

Posted (edited)

tbh i did not want to give this katie/anna supporter any more attention until i saw this shit ! She was pretty much saying that he will be fine even tho katie tried to lie about rape and murder lmao..does this stupid girl not know that false claims like that can ruin someone's image especially in korea ? Also, i guess she thinks we all made the same mistakes by lying about serious things such as rape uh..

obvi this is the type of girls who follow and support katie and anna.. i am shocked but kinda expected..

IMG_20180901_051604_862.jpg

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

Katie went to an expensive private school full of rich asian international students. She didn't need to go to asia for asian dick. This whole koreaboo thing is a platform for her to get attention.

Posted

Katie went to an expensive private school full of rich asian international students. She didn't need to go to asia for asian dick. This whole koreaboo thing is a platform for her to get attention.

LOL that's true but hardly any of them wanted her. Pretty sure her old friends said that katie got no male attention.. and tbh She probably wanted to seem more special by having a boyfriend that lived in Asian smh, because having an Asian American or an exchange student is not good enough for her 

Posted

She actually went to a expensive Middle School..../  High school (it actually was a small really expensive Elementary-High School.)  

which had really only like 5 Asians total in that Private school. That tuition in that school was like 15,000-20,000 per year.

She abandoned that school and wanted to go to a Magnet Public School for the sole reason that it had the most Asians.  30-35% to be exact. Her twin brother stayed at the private school.

But unfortunately for her they were really no Koreans in that high school.  (I think 5 maybe 10 total) but they didn't really like her.   Most were Chinese, Vietnamese.  Hence her somewhat interest in Chinese in High School because it was a pilot program where they taught China Mandarin aka Simplified Chinese.  (Which she didn't know of course you want to learn Traditional Chinese which is a more universal writing language among Mandarin Chinese.

But she has always been infatuated by kpop and wanting guys to look like kpop idols...in which most Asians in that school do not dress like that or put make up like that at all.  That school most if not all Asians were scoring highest possible on PSAT SAT ACT, etc....and most got either a fully paid scholarship to Harvard, Princeton, MIT, Caltech...etc.  I think even 2-3 people got in the West Point, Naval Academy.etc..…..and /Or at least got the Louisiana program for High School students...Paid tuition for 4 years in any public university in Louisiana...

But she abandoned all that to chase her crazy koreaboo dreams... LOL

Posted

Yikes she has a twin? I feel bad for him since the person he's known since before he was even born is such a mess (I'm a twin so I sympathize). I wonder if they were close?

Posted

She actually went to a expensive Middle School..../  High school (it actually was a small really expensive Elementary-High School.)  

which had really only like 5 Asians total in that Private school. That tuition in that school was like 15,000-20,000 per year.

She abandoned that school and wanted to go to a Magnet Public School for the sole reason that it had the most Asians.  30-35% to be exact. Her twin brother stayed at the private school.

But unfortunately for her they were really no Koreans in that high school.  (I think 5 maybe 10 total) but they didn't really like her.   Most were Chinese, Vietnamese.  Hence her somewhat interest in Chinese in High School because it was a pilot program where they taught China Mandarin aka Simplified Chinese.  (Which she didn't know of course you want to learn Traditional Chinese which is a more universal writing language among Mandarin Chinese.

But she has always been infatuated by kpop and wanting guys to look like kpop idols...in which most Asians in that school do not dress like that or put make up like that at all.  That school most if not all Asians were scoring highest possible on PSAT SAT ACT, etc....and most got either a fully paid scholarship to Harvard, Princeton, MIT, Caltech...etc.  I think even 2-3 people got in the West Point, Naval Academy.etc..…..and /Or at least got the Louisiana program for High School students...Paid tuition for 4 years in any public university in Louisiana...

But she abandoned all that to chase her crazy koreaboo dreams... LOL

how do you know all this?

Posted

Yikes she has a twin? I feel bad for him since the person he's known since before he was even born is such a mess (I'm a twin so I sympathize). I wonder if they were close?

Yep. He's an open Trump supporter (just like katie and the rest of her family lol) and when someone had made that huge Katie exposing account, he DM'd one of the owners and said white people are the supieror race while trying to dox the owner of the exposing account. 💁🏻‍♂️

Posted

how do you know all this?

I went to school with her.

Posted

Yep. He's an open Trump supporter (just like katie and the rest of her family lol) and when someone had made that huge Katie exposing account, he DM'd one of the owners and said white people are the supieror race while trying to dox the owner of the exposing account. 💁🏻‍♂️

LOL NEVERMIND I don't feel bad for her brother anymore he's a crazy person too. I guess they are similar twins then but in a bad way.

Posted (edited)

yeah tho he doesn't support her decision of being in Korea and he said she is messed up in the head and said other bad things about her so they arent close any more that's for sure lmao 

Edited by zaynkai