• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3086 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Can't she get into legal trouble for faking a death/murder and accusing someone of rape?  

Edited by loonie.23

Posted

Hotel life be like..

I wonder if this is an old pic because she stayed in westin like a month or 2 months ago...unless she is there again for "some thing" :derp:

Screenshot_20180810-220904.png

Posted

Can't she get into legal trouble for faking a death/murder and accusing someone of rape?  

i dont think so unless they were actually in a legal setting and lied in court about it

Posted

Hwan could sue her. In korea, people can sue others for a lot of things. If it's false accusations and she has no proof, he can sue her or get her jail time. It's happened to many crazy girls like katie 

Posted

He can only sue her if she's in Korea

But as long as she's in America, he can't do jack shit

So yea, if he really wants to, he could do it now while she's in Korea 

Posted

Pretty sure shes gonna try to stay in korea as long as possible.. so he can have his chance to sue for a long time, unless of course she threatens him with some thing he did that we dont know about 

Posted (edited)

kinda funny how she is posting as if she didn't just get exposed l o l

Edited by cucoplz

Posted (edited)

she is on this platform with other girls dancing with poles.. Took screenshot because screenrecord doesnt work well for me

on the platform it says "lady only" and all the korean drunk weirdo men are in front of her..is this your job katie ? 

btw i dont see the russian girl unless she is doing some thing else in the club 

InShot_20180811_131817388.jpg

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

Hotel life be like..

I wonder if this is an old pic because she stayed in westin like a month or 2 months ago...unless she is there again for "some thing" :derp:

Screenshot_20180810-220904.png

She's really living large

Westin Hotel averages 200-300 (closer to 300 a night)

That plate looks like its at least 20.00-30.00  USD gotta love room service...

Wonder how is she even booking the room... (she has no credit card, most of these higher end hotels overseas 4 - 5 star really do not take debit cards or gift credit cards for reservations)---(I may be wrong but that is how I remember it...I travel sometimes w friends and parents)

Perhaps its not her room...hmmmmm…..

Posted (edited)

She just got exposed by her friends and she don't give a fuck which I guess is because she didn't care of them in the first place because she has people like russian girl and Anna! She left her home to do this just so she can stay in Korea? I guess you do have it "good in life”

she is on this platform with other girls dancing with poles.. Took screenshot because screenrecord doesnt work well for me

on the platform it says "lady only" and all the korean drunk weirdo men are in front of her..is this your job katie ? 

Edited by cucoplz

Posted (edited)

And she went to gyeongbokgung palace..much culture katie i'm impressed

Is the pole she's dancing at one where anyone can step on (i know it said ladies only) but like can any random girl just dance there or is it for girls who work there? 

Edited by justheretospilltea

Posted

not whiteknighting or anything but a few normal nightclubs have these poles and VIP booths. Just normal girls can jump up, obviously she’s attention seeking and just HAS to do it. 

:hoplz:and I do believe xa.boaboa and Katie are going to be slutting themselves around Korea, I mean Anna had a bf back in Australia and still cheated on him in Korea, Katie has obviously been heavily influenced by her style of thinking and arrogance. 

And especially now Katie seems to be mimicking xa.baobao lifestyle of fake independent luxury like they got it themselves but actually sold themselves. 

I’m fine with a woman’s choice, but adding a lecturing arrogance to their public imagine just makes them so easy to dislike. Katie is not humble AT ALL. The deeper she gets into this cocky life she’s leading the more she’s resembling xa.baobao , because we all remember the boiling hot tea that was spilled about how she was a hooker and how she treated her friends like trash, Katie is going down if not already half way down that exact path 

Posted (edited)

@blue.choi1 yes you are right ! just it looks like her normal group of friends arent up there with her and not many girls are up there any way

And so true, Anna is the worst and of course katie is up her ass 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted (edited)

another food pic from her camera roll..I know most people in korea drink a lot but damnnnn

the guy she is with must have the same love for drinking as she does lolScreenshot_20180813-045026.thumb.png.0a3

Edited by zaynkai