• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

katieaegi

3086 posts in this topic

Posted

C0562E56-22A0-45B9-937B-10D66965E72B.png

Oh, sweetie no one doubts that the CD or card exists. We're doubting your bs stories and their importance. ;)

Posted (edited)

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Little miss katieaegi do you even have the privilege by saying that you have it good in life?. Just because you got a business card from SM does not make you have it good in life and honey I'm pretty sure you bought that RV album yourself because no random employee is gonna hand that out 

she also made another snapchat post saying how we assume she has a boyfriend and she doesnt know what instagram we found of her "bf" as if there is not a whole ass conversation of the korean guy she followed telling someone that he is  in fact dating her..

Edited by cucoplz

Posted

So I looked it up out of curiousity (heres the what I found that was kind of interesting and a lot of other places say that SM casting agents generally dont give out business cards willy-nilly  to prospective entertainers (and probably not albums lmfao) and heres a video as well of a woman showing what an OFFICIAL business card looks like from entertainment companies and how not to get scammed)

사기꾼.png

Posted

Hey I caught up with this thread last night and I love it. Seems she HAD it good in life before all of this, at home where she could continue her education w.o worrying about the cost, with her two loving parents to support her who are probably worried sick for her right now. But who cares she gonna make it big in Korea lol

I'm sorry I didn't properly introduce myself since she seems to regularly lurk. Hi Kathleen, i'm new to this thread and I can't wait to hear more about your perfect life in Korea; alone, without a job or education, not knowing a lick of Korean, being the target for shady strange men and lying to everyone and yourself about how companies actually want you and how everything is working out just fine.

Posted

Yup..her life is so good that she spends time keeping up with this thread...:hurrplz:

Posted

Yes Kathleen. Im so jealous of you. I wish i could live in a country illegally and not face any foreseeable consequences. I wish that I could go clubbing everyday till 5 am with no repercussion. I wish that I could lie about going to Korea for school but in reality, i'm a sexpat looking for attention. Oy...

Posted (edited)

Even if that business card and the album story are real... who cares? I found some of the posts here a bit over analysing tbh bc ...what's the deal? It's such a koreaboo thing to feel happy about (@Katie)

P.s. i don't mind you guys analysing stuff but I saw her story and was just like "yeah sure, girl" don't waste your energy on her bullshit guys lmao and it's so tragic how she is supposedly "living the life" but still lurks here

Edited by justheretospilltea

Posted

Even if that business card and the album story are real... who cares? I found some of the posts here a bit iver analysing tbh bc ...what's the deal? It's such a koreaboo thing

Cuz we're tired of weird ass white girls coming illegally to Korea and then lie about having an amazing life (Dating idols, having tons of money, getting recruited, etc.)  when we can clearly see the reality of it. Her own little Russian friend said Katie "could be doing better".  It's sad and pathetic. Her bunk bed probably creaks when she turns over and she thinks she has bragging rights.

Posted (edited)

this is how katie wants us to react....  (imagine a crazy voice for the text below)

OMG Katie that's so awesome ….Its so nice to be you...

You are so cool Katie OMG ...OMG ….so cool.

I wish I was you honey....Meet so many cool people ...have kpop agents wanting to introduce themselves to you...OMG so awesome. 

You so cool honey...so cool..... "faints"

etc etc...

waynes.gif

Edited by asianpersuasion

Posted

this is how katie wants us to react....  (imagine a gay voice for the text below)

OMG Katie that's so awesome ….Its so nice to be you...

You are so cool Katie OMG ...OMG ….so cool.

I wish I was you honey....Meet so many cool people ...have kpop agents wanting to introduce themselves to you...OMG so awesome. 

You so cool honey...so cool..... "faints"

etc etc...

waynes.gif

OT:
what do you mean by "gay voice" lol...?

Posted

Do any of Katie's actual high school friends even have her snapchat or..? Do they have any idea what she talks about on there half of the time or is it solely for PULL users to watch because... Unless I was Kara, I'd be concerned and confused.

Posted

From what I know she dissed just about all her high school friends except for maybe 3 girls... (not many)  and her older friends from the private school she went to before she went to high school. (if they have snap)

She adds her "idols" snap if they have them and converse with them through that and her private IG...

She was adding people when she started snap randomly...All you have to do is have some kind of Korean sounding name and pretend to be a nice guy and she'd add you.  Or girl.  Lately I don't know since are antics are getting so boring.

But of course if you criticize her on snap she will block  you rather quickly just like she did on Instagram.  LOL... 

Its funny how she directly points to this site on snap as we have no life...salty ass.etc...

Hey hunny its called free speech...You have your free speech to show us how perfect your life is...and we have our free speech to bash you.

If you did it the right way I think most of people here would be pro katie….  She is what I'd call a Drama Queen.

Don't you guys agree that....when this thread goes quiet she'll post something so she'll get attention...And then she complains about it...WOW.

Posted (edited)

I remember someone asking her why she didnt put her snapchat private if she didnt want it posted or talked about and she said "i dont care if they talk about it but they assume about it" but maybe if she showed actual real situations and showed non concerning things then people wont "assume" and dont get mad when people do say some thing if you say you dont care.. :derp: 

@loonie.23 i havent seen karafraye follow katies new account or defend her again recently. She probs is concerned as well unless she just is taking a break from defending her but i dont think there is a possible way to defend her wild life in korea, cheating, and her claiming to have the attention of SM lol

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

If SM was going to debut a fully white idol, wouldn't they have done it by now? Katie really lacks critical thinking skills honestly.