• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

how can i delete my account?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just tired and i want to leave so how can i delete this account?

Posted

Sadly I don't think you can delete an account if I remember right? Most people just change the username and abandon them. Sorry not helpful ^^' 

Posted (edited)

I'm just tired and i want to leave so how can i delete this account?

Unfortunately there is no way to delete your account. The mainframe here is unstable and deletion messes up the forums. Admins are currently in process of shifting ownership and new owners will upgrade the site. But it’s going to take a long time.

Anyway, the only thing you can do is message a mod and request for your account to be banned. Pusheen and Redbowkiki are the most active mods.

Edited by Biscuit
Typos

Posted

You can't delete your account, but unfollowing forums might help. Then if you log in you'll have never have any new notifications. So you'll stop looking at PULL and eventually forget about having an account.

Posted

Change your password and throw the password away.

Posted

alt+f4

ok but seriously no you cant delete ur account as far as i can tell