• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Angelika Oles

281 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That video is around 22 minutes long and she talked about Gabbie Hannah for about 14 minutes. Long story short, Angelika said that this will be the last time she will be talking about Gabby Hannah and that any past videos where she only talked about Gabby Hannah will be deleted. Except for one where it was sponsored and she legally needs to leave it up. Says those videos are demonetized and those videos only do well views wise for the first ~ 40 days so it doesn't matter. Mini tea videos where it has Gabby Hannah in the thumbnail will have a different thumbnail now. Angelika is doing this because Gabby Hannah is saying that drama channels are defaming her and is bringing it up to YouTube to do something about drama channels... Or something like that.

Edited by dunnodunno

Posted

She could very likely be covering up her obsession about her. But those might be actual cincerns or whatever - Gabbie does not take well to criticism and the two of them had like indirect beef?

I doubt she will actually stop if something big with her happens again. Like, she is a drama channel, she has to. She might not want to for whatever reason, but at some point in the future she will. Maybe give her opinions in tweet form rather than video, but yeah.

the funniest thing is that she insisted that she watches drama videos. Like, she wants her so bad to watch her videos.

Posted (edited)

the funniest thing is that she insisted that she watches drama videos. Like, she wants her so bad to watch her videos.

Edited by dunnodunno

Posted

*Sigh* well if being irresponsible with money is a requirement for being a Youtuber, I guess so. Youtube isn't a reliable income, especially at size and type of channel like hers. One mishap and she could lose big chunk if not all of her income just like that. If she wants to keep this up she better fix her attitude. 

Posted (edited)

*Sigh* well if being irresponsible with money is a requirement for being a Youtuber, I guess so. Youtube isn't a reliable income, especially at size and type of channel like hers. One mishap and she could lose big chunk if not all of her income just like that. If she wants to keep this up she better fix her attitude. 

Edited by dunnodunno

Posted

How do people even support her so much at this point? She's so boring, it's like I'm watching a fever dream if I watch too long. Like no music, nothing. Just a lot of dead air when she talks and she's always itching to talk about herself in her videos. Before she starts she rambles on and on about herself like we give a shit, it's so boring. And when she's talking about the drama she'll be like "Oh it reminds me of the time THIS happened to ME" and then revert back to talking about herself.

I would go on about her videos being so clickbaity sometimes but that's already talked about. 

Posted (edited)

How do people even support her so much at this point? She's so boring, it's like I'm watching a fever dream if I watch too long. Like no music, nothing. Just a lot of dead air when she talks and she's always itching to talk about herself in her videos. Before she starts she rambles on and on about herself like we give a shit, it's so boring. And when she's talking about the drama she'll be like "Oh it reminds me of the time THIS happened to ME" and then revert back to talking about herself.

I would go on about her videos being so clickbaity sometimes but that's already talked about. 

Edited by dunnodunno

Posted

And here I though she was irresponsible for buying more than a 1000 dollars in makeup in a single month. 

Like damn, of all the things to invest in she chose a car? Getting an expensive new car is like the worst decision you can make. Like damn. 

Excessive expensive makeup, cartier bracelets and now a goddamn Tesla? Great for her I guess. 

But you know, Angelika is the whole drama channel and Musk has said some really gross things in the past months. She hasn't exactly covered them and still supports him.... hmmmmm. Hypocritical much? 

I don't even think that she knows anything outside of the makeup community. Her videos always covers personalities in the makeup community and/or popular people on YouTube and/or people that other drama channels talk about.

Also, this is just a guess, but I think her parents are susupporting her financially? Like an allowance or something? Nothing wrong with that but maybe thats how she's able to buy a Tesla in the first place or maybe it's a monthly payment thing that she's doing. 

She seems to be a very materialistic person. Good for her for being able to buy all of these expensive things but I just find it so crazy how she's able to buy grand things when people are getting fired from their jobs left and right and have to make sacrifices just so they can have food on the table and pay their monthly bills. 

Posted (edited)

I don't even think that she knows anything outside of the makeup community. Her videos always covers personalities in the makeup community and/or popular people on YouTube and/or people that other drama channels talk about.

Also, this is just a guess, but I think her parents are susupporting her financially? Like an allowance or something? Nothing wrong with that but maybe thats how she's able to buy a Tesla in the first place or maybe it's a monthly payment thing that she's doing. 

She seems to be a very materialistic person. Good for her for being able to buy all of these expensive things but I just find it so crazy how she's able to buy grand things when people are getting fired from their jobs left and right and have to make sacrifices just so they can have food on the table and pay their monthly bills. 

Edited by dunnodunno

Posted

Honestly I think you're right. She wants to act like she's "woke" and is so morally superior to everyone but I doubt she keeps up with much outside of the youtube drama bubble. Have never followed her close enough so I don't remember but I feel like BLM is the only thing she spoke about that's not related to youtube. And with BLM all these influencers/internet personalities are kinda forced to speak up otherwise they'll be deemed racist so we can't know how much she actually cares

Posted (edited)

Honestly I think you're right. She wants to act like she's "woke" and is so morally superior to everyone but I doubt she keeps up with much outside of the youtube drama bubble. Have never followed her close enough so I don't remember but I feel like BLM is the only thing she spoke about that's not related to youtube. And with BLM all these influencers/internet personalities are kinda forced to speak up otherwise they'll be deemed racist so we can't know how much she actually cares

Edited by dunnodunno

Posted (edited)

even if her parents posted those, this is kinda stalker-ish and invasion of privacy

Edited by moonIight

Posted (edited)

even if her parents posted those, this is kinda stalker-ish and invasion of privacy

Edited by dunnodunno

Posted

Don't post the family members of snowflakes. This is against the rules. Thanks for reporting.