• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Taylor R - videos #3

307 posts in this topic

Posted

Im not even going to bother. Other than being a fan of taylor, some people would look at this and ask why? No one cares about cutting your bangs. 

Posted

Im not even going to bother. Other than being a fan of taylor, some people would look at this and ask why? No one cares about cutting your bangs. 

Actually, it's one of those videos that can get surprisingly many views - bangs cutting, especially diy, can often go viral even on smaller channels. And "Korean" bangs seem to be the new haircut trend, so no wonder Taylor jumped on that.

Posted (edited)

Actually, it's one of those videos that can get surprisingly many views - bangs cutting, especially diy, can often go viral even on smaller channels. And "Korean" bangs seem to be the new haircut trend, so no wonder Taylor jumped on that.

Yes diy or how I cut my bangs not a "I cut my bangs question mark"

"I messed around my very expensive hair cut that I got for free"

Edited by saber932

Posted

i kept screaming at the computer "JUST SPRITZ YOUR HAIR WITH WATER" lmao it only looks so weird because she had it parted all day. after a wash the bangs will fall closer to her face. it's not the worst job but it'll grow out nicer than if she did a full thicker bang. 

Posted

Ugh, the more I watch her video, the more I realize she and ewsan are both so fake.

was it necessary to scary ewsan that she’s gonna cut her hair so short and finally it turns out she’s only gonna cut her bangs?

and ewsan, she cuts her own bangs, and now she looks like she’s balding in the middle of her face? What if you show top of your head and let me see if you start balding or not? And Taylor, yeah, if you not gonna stay the way he like, I bet he will replace you with a much younger model soon than you know. I just can’t stand this bullsh*t fake marriage thing.

Posted

I won't bother either, but hair salons and barbers are closed in most of Europe and a lot of America because of the pandemic. A lot of people are trying to cut their own hair and will watch her embarrassing video about doing this. I'm thinking of trying to clean up my (short) hair, but even I know better than to cut my own fringe if I can use headbands or clips for awhile.

She doesn't even need to do it. She just wants views.

Posted

I won't bother either, but hair salons and barbers are closed in most of Europe and a lot of America because of the pandemic. A lot of people are trying to cut their own hair and will watch her embarrassing video about doing this. I'm thinking of trying to clean up my (short) hair, but even I know better than to cut my own fringe if I can use headbands or clips for awhile.

can we also mention she has VERY thick hair (it’s currently thinned with scissors) and it grows extremely fast. She’s not only privileged with money, but great genetics. If I fuck up my hair, it’ll be 1-3 years before it grows back the way it was, for her it will just be a month.

Posted

I understand why but put it into a vlog not a 10 min video. 

Posted

can we also mention she has VERY thick hair (it’s currently thinned with scissors) and it grows extremely fast. She’s not only privileged with money, but great genetics. If I fuck up my hair, it’ll be 1-3 years before it grows back the way it was, for her it will just be a month.

I've got thick, fast-growing hair too, but I still don't want to chance messing up my haircut when I'm sitting at home most of the time anyway. So stay patient. Unless you have something that is easy to cut yourself, don't do it.

Posted (edited)

Oh god. This was a mess, as Tom said just go to a salon, we can all agree with him on that.

maybe try out some new hairmasks or something, do some girly spa chit chatty video. you have the money to buy exciting stuff to try out - you dont even have to buy the full bottle to not waste - there are plenty samples out there

When she had bought a bunch of makeup last year I truly thought that she will go towards the beauty guru side ( thinking only of video ideas:trying out makeup, cosmetics, motd etc)

I would also enjoy some very easy healthy desert recepies in a video (even a brownie lol)

or write 10 types of styles (insta baddie, 80’s , movie inspired, etc) on a piece of paper and pick one up each day and try to create a look for it every day. Prebuy cloting or use toat (ads are inevitable ) and voila. I would watch that with the old enthusiasm. 

Edited by dori
Typo

Posted

I've seen her Instagram stories where she has been given so much free make up from so many good brands and she does the reviews on her Instagram for a quick couple of minutes, but it would be good if she reviewed them instead on YouTube. I know there isn't a lot to do while in lockdown but she is luckier than other people with things to do.

Posted

I've seen her Instagram stories where she has been given so much free make up from so many good brands and she does the reviews on her Instagram for a quick couple of minutes, but it would be good if she reviewed them instead on YouTube. I know there isn't a lot to do while in lockdown but she is luckier than other people with things to do.

It's a total waste to give her products. She squeals and practically has an org*sm over them, and then we never see them again. thousands of dollars of stuff, opened and slowly expiring in her expensive drawers. The disparity between rich and poor is really sad. I wish she would donate some of that stuff or ask the company to match the gift with a donation to a place that helps homeless women or minorities. Or anything. even a giveaway to her followers.

Posted

On 3/30/2020, 9:01:18,  saber932 said:

Not really about the Tom being rich but the fact he has a shady business, Taylor lied about buying her way by being a model with no help, had an attractiveness to lolis at one point. 

This^

Taylor R pretending criticism is just about her husband being wealthy is such a strawman

like we all forgot she is married to a man that literally exploits little girls for a living. Right Taylor, You are the victim here /s

Yeah, but she was dragged before all of that came to light, wasn't she?

And in Japan, she was living on her own at first, so she did make enough money, I guess? Obviously, the connection with Tom might have helped in getting some gigs, but how much influence does he have, really? I don't think his magazine is that big of a thing?

Personally, I don't think she did a bad job on this bang. It will go to the side because that's how she used to place them.

After wash that hair, and blow dry, I think it'll just be in place. She's kinda annoying when she said this haircut was a disaster. I don't think it looks bad at all tbh. This whole video makes me feel that she just wants to receive compliment from her audiences. 

PS: as someone who is experiencing hair-loss issue, when I heard elbow san said she looks like she's balding...... I rolled my eyes so hard that they won't come back! 

I agree, they look fine (especially, they *will* look fine, once she washes and "resets" her hair)

I guess it's necessary for a more "interesting spin" on the video to say that it's horrible...

Oh god. This was a mess, as Tom said just go to a salon, we can all agree with him on that.

maybe try out some new hairmasks or something, do some girly spa chit chatty video. you have the money to buy exciting stuff to try out - you dont even have to buy the full bottle to not waste - there are plenty samples out there

When she had bought a bunch of makeup last year I truly thought that she will go towards the beauty guru side ( thinking only of video ideas:trying out makeup, cosmetics, motd etc)

I would also enjoy some very easy healthy desert recepies in a video (even a brownie lol)

or write 10 types of styles (insta baddie, 80’s , movie inspired, etc) on a piece of paper and pick one up each day and try to create a look for it every day. Prebuy cloting or use toat (ads are inevitable ) and voila. I would watch that with the old enthusiasm. 

Ugh! Not another insipid beauty guru... There's too much of that stuff already. How have stores exploded in the past few years with overly expensive stuff peddled to people who shouldn't be buying as much of it as they do.

Also, maybe it's different in your country, but many places all over the world have some kind of lockdown measures in place. And many people are cutting their own hair. It's not that big of a friggin deal! It's hair. It has a tendency to grow back.

Posted

And in Japan, she was living on her own at first, so she did make enough money, I guess? Obviously, the connection with Tom might have helped in getting some gigs, but how much influence does he have, really? 

it's pretty obvious that they lived together from the start. I mean, weren't they already dating for years before the Japan move? It would be weirder if they didn't cohabitate lmfao