• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jasmine Blu

1094 posts in this topic

Posted

I remember she wanted to rebrand. It's very clear it will be Full of Rage. So far her items are very original

Posted

I remember she wanted to rebrand. It's very clear it will be Full of Rage. So far her items are very original

Is it though? Aren’t these existing characters already? 

Honestly, this rebrand is predictable and boring. She always goes kawaii, grunge, kawaii, grunge - all depending on who she’s dating. 

Posted

It just sucks that she gets all the credit on all of this. She doesn’t have a creative bone in her body... is paying someone to draw an angsty bunny and then slapping it on wholesale products.

Posted

her tweet about making “sleepy time tea” merch... also it’s funny how her only model is that miranda girl and herself 

Posted

Ngl I thought some of her stuff was cute and purchased some things for my friends and I. waited almost a month before it even got shipped only to get an email saying the package was sent somewhere who knows because she did the label wrong... I contacted her and she basically told me it’s nothing to do with her; that I probably did something wrong,  and it’s between me and ups. Used to like her but rlly disappointed in how she handled my situation. I know people aren’t perfect, but I expected her to at least act like she cared that my over $100 package was missing. 

Posted

Reviving this thread lmao. I thought she wanted to change her brands name and everything,  why is she selling stickers with JP on it? If she changes the name, the stickers that people bought will then mean nothing pretty much

IMG_20200414_004012.jpg

Posted

Reviving this thread lmao. I thought she wanted to change her brands name and everything,  why is she selling stickers with JP on it? If she changes the name, the stickers that people bought will then mean nothing pretty much

IMG_20200414_004012.jpg

it’s just further proof that she is going from kawaii to grunge. It’s also annoying that she’s currently capitalizing off of animal crossing right now 

Posted

it’s just further proof that she is going from kawaii to grunge. It’s also annoying that she’s currently capitalizing off of animal crossing right now 

i don't like that she's going grunge now because it feels fake since she started dating her new guy but i think if she didn't capitalize off acnh it'd be kind of dumb of her 

Posted

Aprils having another identity crisis. He boyfriend is grunge/skateboarder so she's trying to appeal to that like she does with every boyfriend but then the cottagecore aesthetic is in. So now she's capitalizing off that but those two styles absolutely don't go together so it's funny lol

Posted

Aprils having another identity crisis. He boyfriend is grunge/skateboarder so she's trying to appeal to that like she does with every boyfriend but then the cottagecore aesthetic is in. So now she's capitalizing off that but those two styles absolutely don't go together so it's funny lol

you nailed it right on the head!! Cottagecore is definitely what she has been doing! Lmao

Posted

she couldn’t come up with a new name if her life depended on it... plus she’s probably selling well atm with all the animal crossing stuff. (smart of her to profit of the hype but has she not always liked animal crossing?) 

she will always morph into whoever she’s with it’s almost crazy

Posted

she couldn’t come up with a new name if her life depended on it... plus she’s probably selling well atm with all the animal crossing stuff. (smart of her to profit of the hype but has she not always liked animal crossing?) 

she will always morph into whoever she’s with it’s almost crazy

I do remember her playing New Leaf when it came out. She also even did a review of the Isabelle 3DS on her website back in the day. But this was also when she was dating Christian and he seemed way more into gaming than her. 
Speaking of Christian, he’s been super quiet. I feel like bad for him, April most likely cheated and then the other girl broke up with him. 

Posted

I see "just peachy" everywhere as a name for a product or just a phrase on clothing. I think it would be a really good idea for her to change it because well... It's not really unique? Also not to bring up old stuff and I know nothing is totally confirmed but I also feel bad for Christian. I mean based on the tweets, his friend kind of stole his girl lol... Even if they were broken up for a bit, it's hard to not see Andre as stealing his gf. 

Posted

I see "just peachy" everywhere as a name for a product or just a phrase on clothing. I think it would be a really good idea for her to change it because well... It's not really unique? Also not to bring up old stuff and I know nothing is totally confirmed but I also feel bad for Christian. I mean based on the tweets, his friend kind of stole his girl lol... Even if they were broken up for a bit, it's hard to not see Andre as stealing his gf. 

he doesn’t even hang out with other Christian anymore, my assumption is that other Christian brought Andre into their friend group.  Sucks, because they were really close. Plus they got matching tattoos 

Posted

Holy shit, blast from the past. Shes still cool with nickasaur? 

Screenshot_20200514-174154_Twitter.jpg