• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jasmine Blu

1094 posts in this topic

Posted

yikes! that last beret is a direct hit @ justpeachy and other 'original' brands. it's almost uncanny; the 'edgy' remarks, the cursive writing, and the floral print are almost too similar to be called a coincidence. if that's the case, shame on april and her boyfriend for stealing ideas, plus her fanbase for not realizing that there are pin makers who actually put lots of work into what they do. :alpacamad:

even if april tried to hide the fact she stole sunshine's ideas, its practically obvious. april has a 'kawaii uguu cutesy' theme generally, then out of nowhere sells very edgy merchandise? especially with the berets, you don't see any of those sayings on her pins. if it was 'inspiration', credit is needed but obviously, that's not the case.

She’s never done a single creative thing before dating Christian so I refuse to believe that she’s the one has all the ideas~ for her brand with her bf.

Shes always wanted to be rich. Idolizes Paris Hilton and Kim K. 

She even used to have a paypal donation on her tumblr (she deleted proof and all her old tumblr archive) and begged for money. 

Posted

Ive been creeping on this thread for awhile but I HAD to make an account to post this. Is it just me or is it weird that her boyfriend gave her a necklace of his blood for her birthday? Not to mention when someone asked how he did it she just said the usual "it was his idea " (when people do stuff like that all the time but she wants to make it look unique).

97541fa6473771a14e229f84ca3a6f90.png

c7d4db2b945ac0b485016bec0bc47b1c.png

Posted

oh god now she is trying to play the I´m-a-disney-princess-but-with-a-dark-twist-Card?? Reminds me of Kelly Eden that always needs to point out that the is super tiy but A FREAK :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Ive been creeping on this thread for awhile but I HAD to make an account to post this. Is it just me or is it weird that her boyfriend gave her a necklace of his blood for her birthday? Not to mention when someone asked how he did it she just said the usual "it was his idea " (when people do stuff like that all the time but she wants to make it look unique).

97541fa6473771a14e229f84ca3a6f90.png

c7d4db2b945ac0b485016bec0bc47b1c.png

Yeah um that's fucking weird. I don't care if it's jesus's blood i'm not wearing that. It was weird when Queen Angie (Angelina Jolie) did it and it's still weird af now. Why do people do stuff like this :stoplz:

Posted

Honestly I don't find it that weird haha but can understand that it creeps other people out

Posted

Honestly I don't find it that weird haha but can understand that it creeps other people out

I guess its not really "weird", I just thought it was funny cause throughout the comments shes talking about how its unique and no ones done anything like this before when I'm pretty sure alot of people do.

She’s never done a single creative thing before dating Christian so I refuse to believe that she’s the one has all the ideas~ for her brand with her bf.

Shes always wanted to be rich. Idolizes Paris Hilton and Kim K. 

She even used to have a paypal donation on her tumblr (she deleted proof and all her old tumblr archive) and begged for money. 

I tried to find it awhile back(it might of been in her story). She mentioned that apparently she tells him what to draw and he makes the pins. So basically she doesnt even come up with the pin designs herself HE does. She just finds whatever is currently "in the moment" and he probably finds stuff to base it on. They also seem to use alot of other peoples designs which makes me wonder HOW they pay them. I bought a pin when they first started out which is a Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy pin based off someone elses design. But she just recently added who it was made by on the website (because they had it on the instagram and NOT on the website where you buy it).

94592709f0e1b2c20c4c204cecc4a66a.png

Also,if shes trying to act "asexual" and hide her nsfw area of her tumblr (which I remember her having) then why does she keep stuff up like this? Because I have the exact same uniform in this photo and trust me it is a NSFW +18 "Oh I have a cute him/her to wear this for" outfit,because you know this photo says "look at my hair"(these photos are at the time where shes with Christian too).

f85ea00b9af5276635cd2dfb27d3c7d9.png

(I couldnt find the EXACT costume she has but based on the way the arms are cut / having the same uniform in real life it looks something like this).

847db579cc4b0c8c12bbd98f91981e59.png

also she hides them way back but she used to post alot of lingerie photos.This photo is also while shes with Christian.

5e5046dc11734a270808639453dd0468.png

Last thing, Ive been noticing this for awhile but she used to like alot of photos by Sugar Bones. When she started her business she stopped liking them. Sugar Bones is an adorable company I frequent and I've noticed that whenever she puts out pins so does Jasmine. Idk if its too close of a nit pick but after Sugar started using heart pins, Jasmine also started using them(but waited till the Valentine event when Sugar started using them 5 months before). Also she seems to start making alot of things close to Sugar. (Sugar started making these tiny metal pieces to put on your shoe laces in July, but back in March Jasmin decided to start making them too).

Sugars collection release from awhile ago:

8a2a55f52550ec2d34a60f969329fc55.png

Jasmines just released item (which the writing and coloring would make me think its sugar and would be surprised that it isnt):

80c4930edf459aee2658ffb266f70469.png

Its bugged me for awhile because Sugar makes really nice pins but I think Jasmine is watching her closely and basing stuff on her (I dont know if she watches other people too I just frequent Sugar ).Sugar has a monthly pin club(12$ every month for a surprise pin) & tbh I wouldnt be surprised if Jasmine starts doing that inbetween all the trips shes been taking to Japan lately.

Posted (edited)

Also,if shes trying to act "asexual" and hide her nsfw area of her tumblr (which I remember her having) then why does she keep stuff up like this? Because I have the exact same uniform in this photo and trust me it is a NSFW +18 "Oh I have a cute him/her to wear this for" outfit,because you know this photo says "look at my hair"(these photos are at the time where shes with Christian too).

tumblr_nsh5thiRxk1ua9o12o1_540.thumb.jpgtumblr_nsh5thiRxk1ua9o12o2_250.thumb.jpgtumblr_nsh5thiRxk1ua9o12o4_1280.thumb.jp

5F0800A5-4509-443B-A2B6-37A77205FC3C.thu

She likes sexualizing herself. There’s also a photo where she’s talking about how she loves the back of her yoga top, but it’s a full body photo and you can barely see the top and it’s just her ass taking up most of the frame. 

It’s a real shame that she’s taking ideas from actual creative people. She really would be nothing right now if it weren’t for Christian doing the graphics. 

Edited by grassjelly
Added photos

Posted (edited)

tumblr_nsh5thiRxk1ua9o12o1_540.thumb.jpgtumblr_nsh5thiRxk1ua9o12o2_250.thumb.jpgtumblr_nsh5thiRxk1ua9o12o4_1280.thumb.jp

5F0800A5-4509-443B-A2B6-37A77205FC3C.thu

She likes sexualizing herself. There’s also a photo where she’s talking about how she loves the back of her yoga top, but it’s a full body photo and you can barely see the top and it’s just her ass taking up most of the frame. 

It’s a real shame that she’s taking ideas from actual creative people. She really would be nothing right now if it weren’t for Christian doing the graphics. 

i remember she posted a picture about how exercise gave her a bigger butt and her butt the only focus. self care is important but claiming you’re asexual and then posting a picture of a sexualized body part of yourself expecting praise for said body part makes no sense. humans inherently see butts and breasts as signs for fertility in women, so naturally anyone is gonna see april’s ass and boobs and think about it in a sexual manner; and thats exactly what she wants.

edit: does anyone know if she’s still sponsored by lush? i dont think so, as she doesn’t post about their products anymore.

Edited by Syrup

Posted

edit: does anyone know if she’s still sponsored by lush? i dont think so, as she doesn’t post about their products anymore.

Tbh I dont think shes sponsored by anyone anymore, she used to have her blog(http://jasmineblu.blogspot.com/) but now that she doesnt use it anymore I think anyone she had dropped off. Now that she owns her own shop most people might stay away from her or idk.

Posted

I don’t think she was actually sponsored by them. She also use to teach her followers a loophole to buy Lush for cheaper, which is kind of messed up if she was actually sponsored by them. 

I know Too Faced sends her PR gifts sometimes to unbox on social media - and even she sucks at doing that. 

Posted

I don’t think she was actually sponsored by them. She also use to teach her followers a loophole to buy Lush for cheaper, which is kind of messed up if she was actually sponsored by them. 

I know Too Faced sends her PR gifts sometimes to unbox on social media - and even she sucks at doing that. 

-cough- what uh.. loophole would that be 

Posted

Tbh im surprised shes got a few pins that are not really sponsored but made in contact with Drag Queens. Idk how long ago she started liking them but recently shes made a few pins with them(targeting mostly the fan favorites that are more popular).

Posted (edited)

Tbh im surprised shes got a few pins that are not really sponsored but made in contact with Drag Queens. Idk how long ago she started liking them but recently shes made a few pins with them(targeting mostly the fan favorites that are more popular).

she got into it pretty recently just because drag is becoming almost a trend, a phenomenon if you will. i really want to pin point her “love” for drag started somewhere around late 2015 to early 2016. also, a lot of baddie makeup is drag influenced, and the baddie trend didnt become popular until around that time also. i brought up the baddie trend because april’s makeup style is switching from “kawaii” to more baddie. april is just a bandwagoner and that’s really it. 

she made a pin with alaska thunderfuck and i really wanna say thats when her fanbase grew since it touched a different group of people. 

Edited by Syrup

Posted

-cough- what uh.. loophole would that be 

Purchasing from the UK site (if you live in the states). I think she has a blog post on it too.