• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Jasmine Blu

801 posts in this topic

Posted

haven’t seen any cringe instastories from christian lately...! :alpacashocked:

Either he's staying on the low thanks to us or the honeymoon faze already fizzled out. Bonus points if he posts a cringey story all of a sudden after this comment, just proves that he continues reading these comments. Hehe.

Posted

Either he's staying on the low thanks to us or the honeymoon faze already fizzled out. Bonus points if he posts a cringey story all of a sudden after this comment, just proves that he continues reading these comments. Hehe.

I think his girlfriend is away atm. She posted something on insta about how she missed Christian and I think was face timing him, so I think she’s doing stuff in regards to her singing. 

Posted

I was creeping on Christian and I noticed that his family’s cosplay page has unfollowed April and April has unfollowed them too. 

Also it does seem like their “honeymoon” phase fizzled out already. 

Posted

Screen_Shot_2019-03-15_at_5.27.25_PM.thuLol, he has no chill

Posted

I love how at this point the thread is much more about Christian and his cringe stuff than Jasmine.

Well done, Christian! We know you always wanted the fame

Posted

Screen_Shot_2019-03-15_at_5.27.25_PM.thuLol, he has no chill

Big YIKES. This is honestly weird on too many levels. 

If I were Jasmine tbh i’d feel like i avoided a bullet lol

Posted

I feel like it's just so typical that April has to have her say on what's going on. 

april.JPG

Posted

I feel like it's just so typical that April has to have her say on what's going on. 

april.JPG

Personally I was interested in knowing what she’d think since she’s met him / interacted with him before. That guy seems like a creep.

Posted (edited)

Personally I was interested in knowing what she’d think since she’s met him / interacted with him before. That guy seems like a creep.

I can only imagine that he gave her some attention and she was fine with it. Anyone who was "cool" or "famous", she was all over.

Screen_Shot_2019-03-17_at_4.20.18_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2019-03-17_at_4.22.28_PM.thu

Edited by grassjelly

Posted

I can only imagine that he gave her some attention and she was fine with it. Anyone who was "cool" or "famous", she was all over.

Screen_Shot_2019-03-17_at_4.20.18_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2019-03-17_at_4.22.28_PM.thu

She's always been like this, she really likes attention.

Posted (edited)

So I was going back through my likes in Twitter & came across this ring that Christian got April last year, im wondering if shell either A. sell it, B. give it back/hell end up giving it to his new gf, or C. keep it and say andre gave it to her. (its a super pretty ring, Christian I know you watch this thread where did you get it????)

4f4bf335c8994ad4642cb6687d70796b.png

bb4537a2c21c9b11a367eb3e714c3eee.jpg

0663a8a999b273b112d4b8f331fb228e.jpg

Edited by avocahoess

Posted

From Christian's likes:

Screen_Shot_2019-03-20_at_1.13.19_PM.thu

From April's likes:

Screen_Shot_2019-03-20_at_1.12.41_PM.thu

I find it so hard to believe that you can date someone for so long, talk about marriage and children and then just break up and then move on immediately after. After a relationship like that I took two years off from dating. Smh, their relationship must've not been that deep. 

Posted

From Christian's likes:

Screen_Shot_2019-03-20_at_1.13.19_PM.thu

From April's likes:

Screen_Shot_2019-03-20_at_1.12.41_PM.thu

I find it so hard to believe that you can date someone for so long, talk about marriage and children and then just break up and then move on immediately after. After a relationship like that I took two years off from dating. Smh, their relationship must've not been that deep. 

The longer they've been broken up just makes it more obvious how shallow and generally eh their relationship was. It's like it was all for show. 

Posted

The longer they've been broken up just makes it more obvious how shallow and generally eh their relationship was. It's like it was all for show. 

and they made a pretty penny off the image of it too. 

Posted

When you’re not getting enough customers so you..

4CE96658-BE7E-49FA-A4DE-CE7A8367C4AB.thu