• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jasmine Blu

1094 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly i've seen her posting about being in the gym and stuff way before any posts about her weight on here. And who really cares what her weight is? Idk just something i've always found a bit petty to mention. 

Posted

I'm pretty sure April isn't asexual? I've never seen her mention being asexual before.

Posted

I'm pretty sure April isn't asexual? I've never seen her mention being asexual before.

1D8C4CD5-104B-4210-9C05-C6482BF4E5D7.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Oh? I’ve never seen this tweet before. 

If she’s asexual, why does she have a sexual nsfw tag on her tumblr? 

Edited by Syrup

Posted

Wow I never saw her tweet this either. I vaguely remember her tweeting that she's demisexual a year or so ago?? I don't have a screenshot though. What is the TRUTH

Posted

She definitely reads this because her Tumblr is now served over SSL.

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 11.49.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 12.15.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 12.20.41 PM.png

Posted (edited)

She does! I checked it out too. You just need a tumblr to bypass it.

Edited by Syrup
yeep.

Posted

She's not asexual lmao she has a boyfriend

Posted

She's not asexual lmao she has a boyfriend

You can be asexual with a significant other. It’s when you don’t have sexual attraction towards them.

Posted

I feel like she's not very original. It feels like she always jumps on the bandwagon of whatever is popular at the moment

Posted (edited)

Looking over her past tweets, she seems very vain and generally awful all around. This cutesy persona she has going on isn’t cute. Even if these tweets are years old, it still puts a bad taste in my mouth. Even more so, when people ask her questions, she only answers those with a significant following or towards people who fall into her aesthetic.

Edited by Syrup

Posted

Looking over her past tweets, she seems very vain and generally awful all around. This cutesy persona she has going on isn’t cute. Even if these tweets are years old, it still puts a bad taste in my mouth. Even more so, when people ask her questions, she only answers those with a significant following or towards people who fall into her aesthetic.

Her cutesy persona is forced. She's been called out many times in the past for coming off as a vain bitch. She once made fun of a classmate via tweet, who happened to be an overweight Mexican, with some Japanese kanji tattoo on his arm. She immediately deleted the tweet and half her Twitter after that, along with half her Tumblr. Funny, coming from a Brazilian girl obsessed with Japanese culture and all things kawaii.

This blog is the second thing that pops up when you google her name. I don't doubt that she reads about other girls on here as a what-not-to-do, to try to avoid being on here so often.

Posted

People often want to block tags and whatever, so it's useful if she tags things with that so people can avoid any sexual/nsfw if they don't wanna see it.

Posted

People often want to block tags and whatever, so it's useful if she tags things with that so people can avoid any sexual/nsfw if they don't wanna see it.

It still makes no sense for her to claim to be asexual yet has pictures of bondage and dildos on her tumblr. Even another PULL user said she claimed to be demisexual. It’s funny, she called Tumblr people “awful” yet she’s basically jumping on the SJW bandwagon. 

Posted

Hi April!

Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 9.18.30 AM.png