• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jasmine Blu

1020 posts in this topic

Posted

She is holding the phone the same way...but the doors change.

Posted

Bruuuuh I use to listen to nickasaur all the time when I was a raccoon lol . I didnt know they dated!!

Also Jasmine used to be hard core into the "indie scene style" back in the day. I wonder what made her jump onto the kawaii train..

oh yeahh it was a weird thing when i first found out about her because all of a sudden visions of my scene days flashed before my eyes

Slightly OT: Going from scene to kawaii seems to be a "trend" - and I use quotation marks because I don't even think people try to intentionally do it (and trend implies it's intentional), it just happens. I went through it too. It's understandable if you think about it because I guess you can say certain jfashion styles are similar to scene except actually done well. You're not making a drastic change; basically going from hello kitty and black to hello kitty and pink.

also i'm not very good at this, but i can tell she threw off the scales of the photos, or at least it's most noticeable in the second one (mirror has a steeper "slope" than the first image, faucet looks smaller, door squares/rectangles are slightly longer). usually images are elongated to make someone appear thinner so i fixed the second photo's scale and tilted it a bit 

conclusion: just from using the two photos, all i can see she did was mess with the scales. the weirdly tilted door must just be the angle to the side she's holding her phone. The faucet and its shadow is even different because of the angle 

1.jpg

Posted

thats obviously shoop there 

Posted (edited)

I just noticed she's trying to sell these Tsums Tsums for a high price online and will want people to bid for it now..can't believe people will raise the price on those.  -__- 

Edited by BabyDoll

Posted (edited)

I was wondering if there was a thread for her here!

As far as I know, I like her haha, and I feel like almost everyone goes through a scene phase when they are younger. Some stick to it and some move past it.

I came on here to see if there was any drama about her, good to know there's not much! Unlike when I saw Dakota Rose's post, and I had no idea about half the stuff she had going on!

Edited by Whateverr

Posted

She looks lovely in the Super Sonico picture. :alpacacrush:

Posted

she used to be one of those "standard-must-follow" kawaii blog for new kawaii bloggers, her blog has drifted though.  There was a tiny drama w/ a review she made a while back. Everything is "he said, she said" and some criticism she gave can be considered valid but there were a few things she said that were uncalled for like bitching about a 2 week wait for a custom deco'd phone case: http://icedteacia.tumblr.com/post/20419526886/sweet-potato-sigh-i-hate-to-do-this-but

i know somebody who has followed her since she was dating nickasaur and they noticed she became personality-less and whiny after they broke up. a lot of tweets she made rubbed my friend the wrong way and she would show them to me. can't give specific examples but there was a lot of whining 

oh and she's a pastel-cutie apologist so

what is a pastel cutie apologist btw?

Posted

what is a pastel cutie apologist btw?

pastel-cutie was a "kawaii blogger"  that preached positivity and whatever but would defend a severely abusive person and said a girl (said abusive person's victim) should die if she takes online bullying seriously. the screencaps were posted, and pastel-cutie tried to pass it off as the screenshots were fake, and never admitted or apologized for it but instead went into hiding for a few days and now she's fairly irrelevant to the tumblr kawaii community. jasmine blu supported p-c by answering the ask with a response along the lines of that p-c is still young and everybody makes mistakes. pastel-cutie has a PULL thread if interested but it's been dead for a while because of how quiet she's been

Posted

Hidden Content

I will never understand people who defend their friends when their friend does something shitty, especially when said person who defends the friend preaches about positivity and not being a bully (or am i mixing that up with someone else? all these kawaii-posi users act the same way most of the time sometimes I can't differentiate them...............)

I have mix feelings about J-B; sometimes i like her or find her cool then sometimes i find her totally opposite. I followed her since her transition to kawaii on tumblr. There were rumors that she only dated Nick for fame since he was fairly famous or e-celeb status at the time and yea there was that drama around her and that one store. I remember her being incredibly whiny on twitter and I unfollowed and refollowed x amount of times. She's not as annoying or whiny like she use to be, but there are times when I question her. She seems to be really selective of who she replies to on twitter too, which seems kind of weird to me when someone is asking her an innocent question or compliments her but she ignores them and respond to only to certain people. & tbqh her talking and acting cute rubs me the wrong way like sometimes its too try hard? i can't listen to her snap chat stories for that reason.

tldr; I think she's alright but she rubs me the wrong way sometimes.

Posted

I dont like her, she just seems fake

tumblr_m3zv9uLEvy1rw3dkno1_400.png

Screenshot2012-03-03at104022PM-1.png

Screenshot2012-03-03at103954PM-1.png

Posted

I dont like her, she just seems fake

tumblr_m3zv9uLEvy1rw3dkno1_400.png

Screenshot2012-03-03at104022PM-1.png

Screenshot2012-03-03at103954PM-1.png

This pictures are really really old lmao why would you did these up

Posted

All I know about her is her account used to be flooded with drama. Now she looks like a "basic bitch" pastel/kawaii personality. It's hard to say who she is as a person now because she doesn't seem very active or posts a lot with her opinions. (In the sense of text walls or videos.) I remember there being some sort of scandal about Jasmine trying to hide her ethnicity/pale herself out as much as possible. Mostly through using foundation that was two shades too light and using phone apps to desaturate photos. I didn't hear anything about skin bleaching or anything of the sort but her skin certainly looks paler now compared to old photos. 

Plus I don't see her monetizing herself very much which I think is probably because she hasn't done the research or put in the effort. With her IG following she could open a shop (selling TsumTsum stuff or her own brand), start up a Youtube, keep her blog updated with appropriate ads, etc. Is Lush still sponsoring her anymore? I don't see anything recent about Lush on her IG. . .

Anyway I think she is fairly boring and could use a lot of work monetizing her account since she does have a decent opportunity with 30k IG followers.

Posted

She used to be more active on tumblr a year ago I think. When she started dating the new guy (the Link cosplayer) she became less active, but maybe that's a good thing since they spend more time together out and about and she seems a lot happier with him too. I think she said her relationship before was abusive, so she went a through a hard time and apologized if she was bitchy on tumblr.  I'm not sure about hiding her ethnicity with make up, but I know she's answered questions on tumblr saying she's Brazilian before. 

Posted

All I know about her is her account used to be flooded with drama. Now she looks like a "basic bitch" pastel/kawaii personality. It's hard to say who she is as a person now because she doesn't seem very active or posts a lot with her opinions. (In the sense of text walls or videos.) I remember there being some sort of scandal about Jasmine trying to hide her ethnicity/pale herself out as much as possible. Mostly through using foundation that was two shades too light and using phone apps to desaturate photos. I didn't hear anything about skin bleaching or anything of the sort but her skin certainly looks paler now compared to old photos. 

Plus I don't see her monetizing herself very much which I think is probably because she hasn't done the research or put in the effort. With her IG following she could open a shop (selling TsumTsum stuff or her own brand), start up a Youtube, keep her blog updated with appropriate ads, etc. Is Lush still sponsoring her anymore? I don't see anything recent about Lush on her IG. . .

Anyway I think she is fairly boring and could use a lot of work monetizing her account since she does have a decent opportunity with 30k IG followers.

as far as i know and from following her she wanted to make a youtube channel with her and her boyfriend christian. i think they made like one or two videos but that might have been a year ago. they also started up some legend of zelda store selling lon lon bottles. 

i believe jasmine has started selling pins too, mostly catering to pokemon go at the moment.

She used to be more active on tumblr a year ago I think. When she started dating the new guy (the Link cosplayer) she became less active, but maybe that's a good thing since they spend more time together out and about and she seems a lot happier with him too. I think she said her relationship before was abusive, so she went a through a hard time and apologized if she was bitchy on tumblr.  I'm not sure about hiding her ethnicity with make up, but I know she's answered questions on tumblr saying she's Brazilian before. 

i haven't heard about her hiding her ethnicity, but to be honest i wouldn't be surprised considering she went through that whole super asian-japan-kawaii-uguu phase and most people during that phase tend to try to look more asian if you know what i mean. her skin does appear more paler now than those older photos posted above despite her seemingly going out more now.

Posted (edited)

This pictures are really really old lmao why would you did these up

cos thats the jasmineblu that I know. Plus this thread needs more variety of pix. Unless you are implying Im not allowed to post old photos? Also I did not "dig" for these photos. I found them on google, why are you even asking? 

Edited by Offline