Jasmine Blu

141 posts in this topic

Posted

Just wanna point out that it's extremely easy to be shy and post selfies.  

Which is fine, but my main point is she loves the attention. She used to constantly reblog older selfies with captions like "omg, i can't believe this was me 3 weeks ago".

Posted

So Christian started streaming and I like how April just keeps inserting herself into the frame.

God, she's going to be one of those girls who stream for attention.
She actually sounds like she's a b. I now get why she has a hard time having girl friends.

Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 11.54.35 PM.png

I'm surprised to see that she doesn't already stream for attention.

As someone with bpd I bet she hasn't gone to do any CBT and she'll probs never have any friends until she does haha.

i saw that. didnt they try making yt videos and that idea didnt last long. if christian decides to keep streaming, how long before his audience catches onto her bullshit?

Haha I remember whewhen April did a q&a video on her YouTube channel and she got asked if shes still a virgin and she said shes wasn't gonna answer that question so like....edit it out....? Lol

i feel like she interjects herself in everything he does. i remember she wanted to do a zelda cosplay, and she did, but all she did was take pictures and never put it on ever again. meanwhile, christian cosplays as Link whatever chance he gets. she’s an evident bandwagoner and a typical girl who picks and chooses which traits are profitable from her relationship. what about nintendo? the same company her boyfriend is very fond of?  april claims she’s been a big fan, but she never mentioned it before she dated christian. ive never seen her play anything outside of animal crossing and the occasional legend of zelda.

theres definitely more to nintendo than just the cute titles like stardew valley. she wants to cater so much to the cute gamer scene thats she’s diluting her own identity. its much like ledabunny, april has a habit of taking her boyfriends’ interests to promote herself 

lol I'm from the same area leda is from 

Y'know, I bet her and jasmine would be good friends. They can leech their identities together. 

She used to position a random Xbox remote into her photos to seem like some gAmEr GiRl, but I couldn’t find them. 

What I found instead was this:

F9DDADC6-FFAE-403F-838B-94B7E4AED146.thu

I couldn’t find the post on her blog spot, but girl, you straight up stole this idea for your “get away from me” berets LOL

So unoriginal. 

I knew those berets looked like something shes posted to her blogs for review lol.

Posted

i like how she found out about the neopets comic con after party like a week ago and suddenly becomes obsessed with neopets hoping to get a ticket lmao and she keeps begging her followers for a ticket. i’m sure a diehard fan would give her their ticket for three seconds of recognition , but i really hope no one does. :alpacabored:

also 100% guarantee after comic con is over she’ll never talk about neopets again. 

42DE2468-CCEE-4DB6-B696-E15B2BE55741.jpeg

5EA39D87-E7F1-469D-B34A-3CC87246668C.jpeg

012D15E8-C0B5-4FBD-8BE9-C403BF586364.jpeg

0A18C73F-CB79-4420-B499-1149D5CD51DA.jpeg

Posted

i like how she found out about the neopets comic con after party like a week ago and suddenly becomes obsessed with neopets hoping to get a ticket lmao and she keeps begging her followers for a ticket. i’m sure a diehard fan would give her their ticket for three seconds of recognition , but i really hope no one does. :alpacabored:

also 100% guarantee after comic con is over she’ll never talk about neopets again. 

She follows her own PULL thread though. So because of this, she’ll keep talking about Neopets. 

Posted

42DE2468-CCEE-4DB6-B696-E15B2BE55741.jpeg

5EA39D87-E7F1-469D-B34A-3CC87246668C.jpeg

012D15E8-C0B5-4FBD-8BE9-C403BF586364.jpeg

0A18C73F-CB79-4420-B499-1149D5CD51DA.jpeg

Holy shit, that's hella embarrassing tbh. Like wow I have secondhand embarrassment. Shes not even trying to be subtle with her desperation. And you're right, she'll never speak of neopets again if she doesnt get into the afterparty lol. Shes kind of a has been at this point, assuming she has ever "been" something lol. 

Posted

ugh 

604C7981-89E0-45FA-89A3-58F6E2406579.jpeg