• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Jasmine Blu

802 posts in this topic

Posted

Aw, she's cute! I've never heard of her before, and was kind of worried from the picture you posted that she'd have a lot of cleavage pics like Nigri, but her Instagram is super adorable. :alpacacrush:

Posted

She is cute! I've been following her ever since I got a tumblr. :alpacacrush:

Posted

She got them Nigri eyebrows in that Sonico picture up there, tho.

She's a cutiepie. And her fashion is soo cuuute! Ahhh. Lush, tho!>!!?!?!? So lucky, wtf!!!(!*#(!898

Posted

I liked her until I started following her on twitter and she made a tweet saying the kpop group girls generation did blackface when that wasn't true :alpacadone: idk i can't stand when people spread rumors especially to such a huge following ! 

Posted (edited)

she changed alot.

Edited by PoopDoop666

Posted

she is kinda annoying 

Posted (edited)

she is annoying

Edited by BabyDoll

Posted (edited)

she used to be one of those "standard-must-follow" kawaii blog for new kawaii bloggers, her blog has drifted though.  There was a tiny drama w/ a review she made a while back. Everything is "he said, she said" and some criticism she gave can be considered valid but there were a few things she said that were uncalled for like bitching about a 2 week wait for a custom deco'd phone case: http://icedteacia.tumblr.com/post/20419526886/sweet-potato-sigh-i-hate-to-do-this-but

i know somebody who has followed her since she was dating nickasaur and they noticed she became personality-less and whiny after they broke up. a lot of tweets she made rubbed my friend the wrong way and she would show them to me. can't give specific examples but there was a lot of whining 

oh and she's a pastel-cutie apologist so

Edited by PurinPrincess

Posted

well, shit... looks like every kawaii blogger i follow is problematic now lol.

Posted

I remember that too about her dating nickasaur. A lot of people said she used him or dated him to have fame or some shit like that. I always see her brag about the stuff she gets for free and if someone asks where she got it, she'll just ignore and move on tweeting different stuff. She's also tweeting about being in Disney Land 24/7 and about feminism. 

Posted

I think she's really cute and I love her style, I look up to her for fashion. I love her all her tattoos too. But there are some things that are annoying about her. 

Like on her snapchat, she is constantly squealing and screaming for no reason.

Another thing, (this all happened last year) she posted on Instagram a save the seals shirt and tweets about loving seals and animals... But she worked at Seaworld for a couple of months? And posted about it and was really excited to work there. Imo i think she's a hypocrite for that bc if she loved marine animals wouldn't she know Seaworld is a terrible place for them to be living and not want to support it? I commented asking her about it but I obviously did not get a response. Idk that whole thing has always bugged me about her, like I don't think she's as genuine anymore.

Posted

Bruuuuh I use to listen to nickasaur all the time when I was a raccoon lol . I didnt know they dated!!

Also Jasmine used to be hard core into the "indie scene style" back in the day. I wonder what made her jump onto the kawaii train..

Posted

Does she PS :Alpacaconfused: The door in this photo just looks kinda f'd up.. Maybe it's just me :

tumblr_mavf6lCssl1qzwilpo1_1280.thumb.jp

Also, she really reminds me of Leda.. Started of with the whole scene thing, then all the suddenly was all kawaii and sh*t :alpacadone: Also just the way she looks, especially in this photo:Alpacashocked:

Posted

Yeah, the door does look odd, it's probably the angle she's using and that round mirror that makes it look shooped.