• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Let's not forget that her famous bruise appeared when Johnny Depp wasn't living with her anymore (she she was seen with Elon Musk and James Franco). The court never accepted her pictures as proof because she didn't provide metadata. That video of the angry Johnny wasn't admitted either because it was heavily edited (and he doesn't abuse her in it).

She is friend with Amanda DeCadenet that started the entire Speak Up movement.
Her lawyer worked for Harvey Weinstein before the accusations and after the accusations she went all Time's Up.

Amber was arrested for domestic violence prior Johnny Depp twice and asked for her criminal record to be cleaned up when she met JD.
When she was arrested for beating Tasya VanRee then her PR team made a statement FOR TASYA saying that the cop was homophobic but the cop was actually a woman and lesbian.

She smuggled her dogs in Australia without the vaccinations with fake documents.

She lied under oath many times yet to the public she is the strong innocent victim.

Posted

Update: New audio tape shows Amber saying nobody will believe Johnny if they go to court (she was half right).

Posted

Update: New audio tape shows Amber saying nobody will believe Johnny if they go to court (she was half right).

She said she planned it for years?!

Posted

She said she planned it for years?!

Homegirl about to go down with it all. 

Forgot to add the petitions on the OP, will edit right now.

Posted

I knew Johnny was innocent! I couldn't say it out loud because people shit on you if you do but damn Amber Heard needs to go to prison crazy bitch. 

Posted

Johnny and Amber aside: it just really bothers me that the second you question a woman's true intentions, you get called out for supporting abuse.

I'm a woman myself. I don't support abuse of any kind. But I'm not going to blindly believe everything just because. 

Posted

I knew Johnny was innocent! I couldn't say it out loud because people shit on you if you do but damn Amber Heard needs to go to prison crazy bitch. 

On twitter some of us have been fighting for this since 2016, 2019 was a key year and whats coming is wow, his lawyer said there's 70 more audios like those

Johnny and Amber aside: it just really bothers me that the second you question a woman's true intentions, you get called out for supporting abuse.

I'm a woman myself. I don't support abuse of any kind. But I'm not going to blindly believe everything just because. 

Same! I believe in evidence, not just talk.

Posted

On twitter some of us have been fighting for this since 2016, 2019 was a key year and whats coming is wow, his lawyer said there's 70 more audios like those

Same! I believe in evidence, not just talk.

I read there was 82 now out, but the sheer amount of evidence against her better prove her to be arrested and locked in prison for life. I saw the picture of his finger and I am like what a psychotic bitch. How the hell did she get away with this? 

Posted

That picture of his finger still haunts me. That’s awful

Posted

I read there was 82 now out, but the sheer amount of evidence against her better prove her to be arrested and locked in prison for life. I saw the picture of his finger and I am like what a psychotic bitch. How the hell did she get away with this? 

That picture of his finger still haunts me. That’s awful

The finger pics is probably the worst thing I ever saw a celeb do to another yet when it was released nobody said shit

Posted

The finger pics is probably the worst thing I ever saw a celeb do to another yet when it was released nobody said shit

I never even saw that so Amber Heard definitely had to try to cover it up because she knows people would have been disgusted by her if more saw it. So sleazy and shady. I hope she rots in hell. I feel so bad for Johnny Depp. >< 

Posted

Wow. That woman is the real embodiment of Gone Girl...

Posted

I never heard about her or this whole story, but this is the worst kind of people, the ones that abuse and act like victims. All they do is undermine the credibility or real abuse victims. Now when there will be someone speaking up people will surely doubt. It's hard enough being an abuse victim,let alone getting people doubt your truthfulness. 

She's garbage. How she talks in that audio trying to gaslight Johnny Depp by saying she was hitting him,not hurting him. Typical abuser behaviour.

Posted (edited)

The audio of their therapy session, when she starts yelling about Toronto, that part makes ME  want to cry only listening to it and I'm not even in that room. And god know what happened in Toronto but his right eye does look swollen in the pictures actor-johnny-depp-attends-black-600w-570

2015-09-15t070511z1392204887gf1000020619

Adding a video of the same night where she tell her mother to not talk or "make eye contact" with the journalists

Edited by Myosotis
added video