• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Split Identity Problem

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about my split identity or not but I feel as though I need to talk about it.

I used to be one person but one day I suddenly felt empty and emotionless. I then started seeing different versions of me everyday. I became ten people and vice versa. We take turns to physically act.

I didn't accept them at first because I thought that they're just my imagination but then they became real. I have ten people in my head and they each have a different personality. We deal with our everday problems together. We protect each other by switching control. At night we talk about our day and how we could've done things differently. We know of each other's existence. We suddenly became accustomed to living together.

We all share the same interests. None of us know how I got split identity. Things can get complicated especially because we only have one body. We all share illnesses as well.

I don't know if this can be cured but I don't want it to be.

Posted

you have did? i never met someone who had the condition...

how do you manage everyday, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted

you have did? i never met someone who had the condition...

how do you manage everyday, if you don't mind me asking?

I try my best to pretend to be one person but then I get nervous and all my personalities start to act up. That is why we take turns so we all don't lose control. Everyday life is hard but we manage.

Posted

and how many of you are there? how do you interact? can you speak to each other?

(i'm sorry if i'm going into full question mode, i never met someone with did and honestly the condition makes me really curious)

Posted

and how many of you are there? how do you interact? can you speak to each other?

(i'm sorry if i'm going into full question mode, i never met someone with did and honestly the condition makes me really curious)

There are 10 of us. We interact normally like other people but instead it's in our head. We speak to each other all the time.

Posted

and how do people talk to you? do you say who's holding the reigns and interact?

Posted

and how do people talk to you? do you say who's holding the reigns and interact?

The people in my head are very friendly towards me and so they're very polite when speaking to other people to try their best not to mess it up for me. I don't really say who's in control because we sort of switch randomly.