• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Gina Lorena Mastrolorito / Ginizzle

75 posts in this topic

Posted

when she was 15 years old

image.jpeg

2 years later (now)

image.jpeg

her different noses

image.jpeg

she also uses snapupload to edit her snaps (her snapchat: ginizzlelizzl)

image.png

image.png

her name is gina lorena mastrolorito. her instagram is @ginizzle

then:

image.jpeg

now:

image.jpeg

she is from germany, stuttgart (yes she is really from germany and doesnt pretends to be like sasha. a person already saw her in stuttgart and they were friends and she says gina looks not like on her photos in real life) she has a 'clothing line' http://www.decodeshop.de and the factory is at the same place like the 'blackdope - shop' in stuttgart. madison beer already wore clothes from http://instagram.com/blvckd0pe 

she got famous for posting nudes

image.jpeg

she has almost 500k followers on instagram and she is also famous for looking like kylie jenner and kylie jenner once commented on a photo something like 'oh she looks like me' and gina is as proud as a peacock about it.

Posted

I checked out her Instagram...so bad!!

Posted

I think the old her was prettier... just can't understand the obsession with butthole giant lips, exaggerated makeup, totally straight hair, these super boring expressions... all instagram girls are like that now? Seems like no one else has imagination, geez!

Also,

56c636aa60868_Sem_ttulo.thumb.png.cc3d74

LOL, if you think so......

Posted

WTF. Why all of these fake ass bitches look or want to look the same?? Army of damn clones! I hardly tell them one of another

Posted

image.jpeg

Wait, what... 17? She looks like good-made 30. Maybe 25. But still quite scarry.

Posted

She looks like an alien baby of Wylona and Kylie Jenner. And that's not necessarily a good thing. 

Posted

She looks like an alien baby of Wylona and Kylie Jenner. And that's not necessarily a good thing. 

yeah I was gonna say that I can see some inspiration from Wylo in there. 

Posted

the shooping is very obvious but i like her hair 

Posted (edited)

NO WAY I was waiting for this thread. I studied in Southern Deutschland before I came to America for study. She went out with us twice, we were in the same area. One of my friends was friends with one of hers so when we go out the city had a great nightlife scene she was one of the like 8 who came out. So all I can say is she looks similar to her photos in RL but not as polished as her photos and yes she edits/photoshops. Like she is not unrecognizable, you would not call her out on it. But her skin was not that light and her nose not that slim and her eyes were brown. She was also larger in figure compared to other german women. She could have lost weight sense then though. She does have lip injections. I imagine her mom signed off for her. I said in German when I first met her "I am jealous of your lips, I want to get injections.. are yours augmented? She laughed and said ya and how one side was getting lumpy so she has to get it fixed"- then showed me the lumpy part inside her lip. We also found out we both use the same kiko highlighter. She was nice but with reservations. I really thought she was just some Arabic girl like 20, 21 because thats around the age we all were and she did not wear near the makeup she does now. I am not sure of her descent but I believe someone said her parents took asylum in Deutschland back when, but don't quote me on that. My friend was like no she is 16- she likes older men so almost all her friends are uni students. I stopped hanging around the friend that knew them so I know nothing more of her. 

Edited by xxvvw

Posted

the shooping is very obvious but i like her hair 

she has clip in extensions. her real her is only shoulder-length. she cut it in autumn 2015

Posted

ya I was wondering what her ethnicity was because she does not look German haha 

Posted

I just google "mastrolorito" because it sounds italian for me and I found this picture of her. 

Also this album of her snap https://vk.com/album-95278058_216421979 

X2YTg-e8.jpg

Posted

i'm really asking myself if kylie fakes gina or gine fakes kylie...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Posted

i'm really asking myself if kylie fakes gina or gine fakes kylie...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

she posted the first pic with "no falsies today" caption, but for me it looks like she's stretched her lashes in ps

Posted

before & after photoshop

image.jpeg