• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

What is going on with PULL?

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't want to be rude as I know it's hard to upkeep a website, but this was.. what? the fourth time? in the last couple of months that PULL was down for several days without any notice what is going on. Wouldn't it be possible to get an email or something alike to let us know what's happening and when we can expect it to be back up again?

Posted

There's a PULL discord server that has a bot to let you know when the site is down but now that I'm looking for the invite link I can't seem to find it anywhere. Maybe it would help if it were stickied or something to the front page, unless it was taken down? Tbh the constant downtime of this site is another whole topic that needs to be addressed though. 

Posted

There's a PULL discord server that has a bot to let you know when the site is down but now that I'm looking for the invite link I can't seem to find it anywhere. Maybe it would help if it were stickied or something to the front page, unless it was taken down? Tbh the constant downtime of this site is another whole topic that needs to be addressed though. 

https://discord.gg/dh2dW2

I don't know why but I was booted from the Discord.

Posted

The server goes down every 20 something of the month because the server bill needs to be paid at that time and the site goes down until that's done