• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

recommendations for an oily mf pls

2 posts in this topic

Posted

i need to find a new moisturiser bc i have 2 brands with cleansers and toners that work so well for me already. right now, i'm using aveeno to moisturise lol. it's... moisturising my face. i want something better and something to control my shine. idek if i can really do much more about my oiliness bc i have an imbalance of my hormones (pcos), i rarely eat oily things anyways and even though i've been having trouble sleeping for the past 2 weeks, when i do manage to get proper sleep at night, i still get super oily super quickly : (

yesterday, i went to the kiehl's nearest to me and asked for samples, so i'm trying their tiny sample moisturisers out lol. the lady at the stand tested my forehead and cheek, and told me that i should try the water-gel formula for my t-zone and the normal, 'for all skin types' formula for where it's drier. :D

Posted

Usually gel type moisturizers are recommended for oily skin types~
As for facial wash i'm using Hada labo's green tea facial wash for oily/combination skin and it seems to be doing well keeping my oily face not so oily! A little goes a loooong way for this product tho. 

A senior of mine did suggest skinfood's mandarin & parsley set before, there's also cucumber set which has really good reviews~ not sure if they still sell any of these.